project abaut........ - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Learning

English Learning Ask questions about English grammar, vocabulary, usage and idioms..

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

project abaut........

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2012-01-24, 18:40   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
نسرين ز
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

New1 project abaut........

??????????????robots bad or good

Since the 1960's, robots have been widely used in a variety of things. Automotive manufacturing and tool manufacturing to name a few. This has been in a span of about 40 years. What will robots be used for in the next 40 years?

I have a very bad feeling about personal assistant robots. Robots that do EVERYTHING for you. *****ng, cleaning, working, getting you a drink, etc. Now, that may sound nice...but will YOU be replaced by a robot at your workplace?

Think about it. How much work would a robot get done more than you. They can't stop working, at least until they break down. You could do 50 orders in a day, while the robot could do 500 orders in an hour. Think how companies would much rather prefer robots over you.

Now, the only bad part is the cost of a personal assistance robot. If a PAR is more than $1000 (which I could see), companies would much rather resort to cheap labor with humans. But, if robots are mass produced and very cheap, like around $100, then there is no question that a robot will replace several million workers across the globe.

I'm sure several companies would pick a robot over a human, and millions would go out of work. Robots will be used for EVERYTHING. Delivering mail, fixing electronics, driving cars, etc. It will be extremely hard for a human to find a job if this becomes true.

So what will happen? People will be out of work. They will become lazy. They will lose money. Crime would skyrocket (unless there are robot cops). What the hell will humans do with their lives while robots can do everything for them? Will this lead to the downfall of humanity?

Will robots be used for evil? Think of the GIGANTIC robot armies. Look how easy it will be to create the ultimate supersoldier. Just right off the assembly line! Robot assasins...

Think of how people could reprogram robots to rob banks, kill people, and steal things. But, worldwide governments can create the famous "3 laws" (Isaac Asimov), so that robots can not do this. But who knows. I'm sure there will be robot *******.

So, what are your thoughts on robots? Will they replace humans? Can they be used for bad things? What do you think people should do? Should robots even be developed?

I think that after the robot has replaced the human, governments worldwide will realize their mistakes, and decommission robots, due to increased crime, skyrocketing unemployment, and loss of funds. Humans learn from their mistakes. Do you think we will learn that robots shouldn't do everything for us? Or maybe humanity will never learn anything...

i hope this project will be so helpfuul for u and good luch

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
abaut........, حول...project

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 04:13

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)