4 bac students ! - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

4 bac students !

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2014-06-11, 17:19   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
mina1995
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية mina1995

إحصائية العضو

17 4 bac students !

hello my collegues ..we finally finished the bac exams
i feel like i didn't do my best this year ..but yet releif that this nightmare is over
h.h ..& at the same time im terrefied ,so nervous to see the results
wat about you my freinds??? how do u feel right now? do u feel like u've accomplish anything this year? WHAT r ur plans 4 this summer?
come on guys say something it would b fun hhh
i hope all of us would taste the joye of success !
inchallah we'll make all our parents proude of us!!

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-06-11, 17:58   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
miss_cool
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I just want to say good luck to all of you

well i experienced all this for 2 times , and i still remember how much waiting is hard.... but they were good times
believe me your best days r those in high school
college is really borring hhhh

Nchallah Kamel tjibo L BAC

peace

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-06-11, 20:02   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
Amany Queen
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية Amany Queen

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hey !

Wow i don't believe that the hard time is over , i'm happy
yet i'mnt too excited to do anything this summer
i just wanna update my english tongue coz i've decided to study english at the university although my english is verrry weak bt nothing is impossible
i have that desire to realize my dream so i 'm thinking to read books nd novels , enriche my vocabulary ...that's all

wht abt u ???

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-06-12, 09:32   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
Ninou XVII
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية Ninou XVII

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I think that most of the students that get asked about this exam will have the same negative reaction , all the stress and none stop work throughout the year , just .... feelings of bitterness everywhere lol but in my case i actually enjoyed this year a lot, not that i didn't get my bit of suffering too or anything but it taught me so much things, as for the results i feel that I've done enough, I'm confident that i can get the average that i was working my way to it the entire year so there's no reason for me to be nervous and if i fail, well no problem i have a whole life ahead of me to try again, when it comes my projects in this summer i challenged myself to read most of steven King's bestseller books ( i don't know if i can , there's so many of them lol ) just as a way of refining my english i'm also planning to deepen my knowledge in computer science because i love it , so yeah that's pretty much it , thank you fo creating this thread it feels nice to talk and exchange ideas ^_^ .

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-06-12, 15:32   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
mina1995
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية mina1995

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

nchallah "miss_cool " that's really nice of u!! emm .. cool "Amany Queen" good luck on that it's really greate to do something useful during this summer better then sitting home & jst being lazy girls/boys hhhh isn it ? 4 me im gonna keep reading i have harry potter's (the secret chamber) book in frensh ..well im trying to finish it it's quite dificult (me & frensh h.h xp ) well that's 4 now then i don't know .." Ninou XVII" i really admire ur confedence that's really cool i hope u get wat u waited for inchallah ! well thanks guys it's i apreciate your participation!

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-06-13, 20:11   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
Amany Queen
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية Amany Queen

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة mina1995 مشاهدة المشاركة
emm .. cool "Amany Queen" good luck on that it's really greate to do something useful during this summer better then sitting home & jst being lazy girls/boys hhhh isn it ? 4 me im gonna keep reading i have harry potter's (the secret chamber) book in frensh ..well im trying to finish it it's quite dificult (me & frensh h.h xp ) well that's 4 now then i don't know .."
Yeah , i'm already bored from sitting ..well in this period we're busy with the new diccoration of our home , when we finish i'll start enjoy with reading
i saw the film Harry Poter it's amazing , bt i did never heard abt these french book before u told me

no prblm let's see it , it seems gratifying

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-06-14, 19:07   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
نَازِكْ
عضو مميّز

الأوسمة
موضوع مميز وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

peace be upon you
well this year was perfectly amazing i feel nostaligic to everything to my high school to my classmates to every single thing i know i won't be able to do it any more ,,,and i can't help but wait n it's so damn boring but i trust in ALLAH's choice that's all
for plans i think i'll read and write to improve my english and maybe french though i hate it ,,,i don't have many things to do but i'll try to grow up , to move on and to learn how to see things others can't see ,,
best wishes for ya all

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-06-14, 20:00   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
ايمان1995
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية ايمان1995

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

i just say good like all in your bac exam

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-06-15, 14:52   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
mina1995
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية mina1995

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Amany Queen مشاهدة المشاركة
Yeah , i'm already bored from sitting ..well in this period we're busy with the new diccoration of our home , when we finish i'll start enjoy with reading
i saw the film Harry Poter it's amazing , bt i did never heard abt these french book before u told me

no prblm let's see it , it seems gratifying

cool!! may allah be with u amany the dicoration of home is quite exhausting gd luck on that sis!!
yeap!! it's my favourite movie !! ^^ i saw all the serie! i love this kind of movies/books (imagination) well i wish gd luck & blessed summer vacation

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-06-15, 15:08   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
mina1995
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية mina1995

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة 1995 مشاهدة المشاركة
نتصارFONT="Comic Sans MS"]peace be upon you
well this year was perfectly amazing i feel nostaligic to everything to my high school to my classmates to every single thing i know i won't be able to do it any more ,,,and i can't help but wait n it's so damn boring but i trust in ALLAH's choice that's all
for plans i think i'll read and write to improve my english and maybe french though i hate it ,,,i don't have many things to do but i'll try to grow up , to move on and to learn how to see things others can't see ,,
best wishes for ya all[/FONT]
yeah!! I miss my freinds & school ! that sucks ! but as you said ..we just need to wait & trust allah's choice n accept it ! i admire your desire of growing up & looking forword ^^ good luck on that btw: you have beautiful name i like it.
انتصار

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-06-15, 20:04   رقم المشاركة : 11
معلومات العضو
نَازِكْ
عضو مميّز

الأوسمة
موضوع مميز وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة mina1995 مشاهدة المشاركة
yeah!! I miss my freinds & school ! that sucks ! but as you said ..we just need to wait & trust allah's choice n accept it ! i admire your desire of growing up & looking forword ^^ good luck on that btw: you have beautiful name i like it.
انتصار
yeah growing up needs time ,for the name thank ya but i don't really like it because of some matters

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-06-18, 12:32   رقم المشاركة : 12
معلومات العضو
yassine nino
عضو مبـدع

الصورة الرمزية yassine nino

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hey
i'm not nervous at all

about summer plan watch the games all days until the result day .

don't think too much about it ok

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-06-23, 14:40   رقم المشاركة : 13
معلومات العضو
بعيدة المنال
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية بعيدة المنال

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

we are freeeeeee ow i don't believe that!!!! about my summer i will stay at home that's all... i'm just thinking about "BAC" gooood luck

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
students

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 09:11

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)