Your Life Story - الصفحة 2 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Your Life Story

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2013-07-03, 17:11   رقم المشاركة : 16
معلومات العضو
Sadinne
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية Sadinne

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Wow...Really good question xD

I don't really know if I would want to change things about my life...I mean, I've had some really bad things happening to me, but I don't want to change that...This is my life, it's the ups & downs I had to go through that made me what I am now, I'm a little broken maybe, but I like who I am & I'm proud of it...

The only thing I would change if I could, is I would have spent more time with my mother Allah Yarhamha & I would have done more stuff with her...Spend time with your loved ones, your pc will be here tomorrow, the new shop will still be open next week...But your loved ones might go to a different place tonight, a place where you can no longer tell them how much you care about them, because they can no longer hear you...Family & friends are the joy of life ^^

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-07-07, 17:13   رقم المشاركة : 17
معلومات العضو
نميرة 07
عضو متألق

الصورة الرمزية نميرة 07

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

if i had that chance ...i would ............................. hmmm .................................... IDK

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-07-07, 18:24   رقم المشاركة : 18
معلومات العضو
_أحلام_
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية _أحلام_

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

i gusse i will try to enjoy more

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-07-07, 18:35   رقم المشاركة : 19
معلومات العضو
أسير الطموح
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية أسير الطموح

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

It's not just one thing ....There are lots

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-07-15, 13:40   رقم المشاركة : 20
معلومات العضو
وفية زاد
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية وفية زاد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Sadinne مشاهدة المشاركة
Wow...Really good question xD

I don't really know if I would want to change things about my life...I mean, I've had some really bad things happening to me, but I don't want to change that...This is my life, it's the ups & downs I had to go through that made me what I am now, I'm a little broken maybe, but I like who I am & I'm proud of it...

The only thing I would change if I could, is I would have spent more time with my mother Allah Yarhamha & I would have done more stuff with her...Spend time with your loved ones, your pc will be here tomorrow, the new shop will still be open next week...But your loved ones might go to a different place tonight, a place where you can no longer tell them how much you care about them, because they can no longer hear you...Family & friends are the joy of life ^^
well said sis
ur mother Allah yarhamha, would be proud of what u r now

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-07-15, 21:08   رقم المشاركة : 21
معلومات العضو
Ai Usagi
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية Ai Usagi

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

i think that i am the only one who will try to be funny and answer the question correctly everyone is repleying by""" i don't know , nothing , allh is the one who ....... """come on guys just answer the question
well for me if i had to change any thing it would be to erase one year of my life , the year where i had to pass my brevet exam BEM that year i turned into a rebellious girl i chaanged my school and met with a very bad people but i enter into the friend zone with them anyway and did bad thingsafter thinking i did a lots of bad things , so i wish that i never changed my old school , you know what , in the other hand , that experience helped me a lot(sort of ) to be more mature and show a lot of guts so it's okay if i don"t change anything , at the end hhhhh i turned up to say the same thing as the others "nothing "
ps : sorry guys for accusing you not to be funny , well im just trying to be cool and cute that's all hahah

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-07-16, 16:52   رقم المشاركة : 22
معلومات العضو
وفية زاد
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية وفية زاد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Ai Usagi مشاهدة المشاركة
i think that i am the only one who will try to be funny and answer the question correctly everyone is repleying by""" i don't know , nothing , allh is the one who ....... """come on guys just answer the question
well for me if i had to change any thing it would be to erase one year of my life , the year where i had to pass my brevet exam BEM that year i turned into a rebellious girl i chaanged my school and met with a very bad people but i enter into the friend zone with them anyway and did bad thingsafter thinking i did a lots of bad things , so i wish that i never changed my old school , you know what , in the other hand , that experience helped me a lot(sort of ) to be more mature and show a lot of guts so it's okay if i don"t change anything , at the end hhhhh i turned up to say the same thing as the others "nothing "
ps : sorry guys for accusing you not to be funny , well im just trying to be cool and cute that's all hahah
thanks sis for ur comment
I really enjoyed reading it ... nice to hear that u learned from ur experience. it's OK to make mistakes in life. the bad thing is to continue making them while we know that's wrong.
wish u all the best in ur life

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-07-18, 14:14   رقم المشاركة : 23
معلومات العضو
خالد دردور
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

nothing every thing in my life was good

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-14, 14:59   رقم المشاركة : 24
معلومات العضو
yassine nino
عضو مبـدع

الصورة الرمزية yassine nino

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I would like to change the last two years

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-14, 21:15   رقم المشاركة : 25
معلومات العضو
♥ وآثقة الخطــــى ♥
عضو برونزي

الصورة الرمزية ♥ وآثقة الخطــــى ♥

الأوسمة
وسام طبق المشاركة 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I'll not change anything because everything happened to me cheached me something and made me stronger

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
life, story

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 07:09

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)