فضاء تنسيقي خاص بمادة الانجليزية . - الصفحة 11 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > منتديات التعليم المتوسط > قسم التربية لمناقشات الأساتذة ....و طرق التدريس

قسم التربية لمناقشات الأساتذة ....و طرق التدريس فضاء و دليل للأساتذة ، و تبادل للخبرات...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

فضاء تنسيقي خاص بمادة الانجليزية .

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2011-08-31, 12:08   رقم المشاركة : 151
معلومات العضو
amira khatab
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

happy feast for all

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-08-31, 12:09   رقم المشاركة : 152
معلومات العضو
amira khatab
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hi saida are u there if yes could we chat

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-01, 13:43   رقم المشاركة : 153
معلومات العضو
moonlight19
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية moonlight19

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

صح عيدكم اخواني و اخواتي

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-01, 16:56   رقم المشاركة : 154
معلومات العضو
moonlight7915
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية moonlight7915

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة moonlight19 مشاهدة المشاركة
صح عيدكم اخواني و اخواتي
كل عام و انت بخير

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-01, 17:43   رقم المشاركة : 155
معلومات العضو
ahmed.b
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

صح عيدكم جميعا خاصة الاستاذ الكريم س.بوناب

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-02, 17:08   رقم المشاركة : 156
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية Mr.Samir Bounab

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله
بارك الله فيك اخي احمد كل عام و الكل بخير ان شآ الله

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-02, 17:11   رقم المشاركة : 157
معلومات العضو
نسمة حياة
عضو نشيط

الصورة الرمزية نسمة حياة

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

May Allah's peace, mercy, and blessings be upon you

that's really a great idea to have a private space for us as English teachers to share and exchange ideas and opinions

I wanna say first happy feast to all of you and may Allah accept all our deeds of the holy month

special thanks to Mr Bouneb coz I have benefited a lot from his experience

I have just one question...
How to deal with 1 am learners as they have never studied english before I mean at the very beginning how do we start ??

concerning the group work the last year I used to use it frequently during the lessons not only the project and really the objective of the lesson was achieved successfuly each time
bt honestly it was tiring and
the class size and the number of the sts per class were real obstacles

I want to know do you use group work???
what are the difficulties you have faced ???

and we are here to share our experiences and find the solutions

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-03, 08:28   رقم المشاركة : 158
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Salam Madam Hayet
Thanks a lot for your lovely words all the honor is mine
well concerning the MS1 level me too after quite long experience I face these questions
1) I have new comers ; how can I start with them ?
2) what can I do to help them ?
3) They will learn English which has not been seen in PS and our society has no relation with it, no English mass media
4) They have no competencies acquired like in the other courses

so what to do ?

a) start from the beginning ,your learners have learnt French in PS , they have have some knowledge about the spelling of the alphabets , try to assess that , they can read in French ( normally, the difficulties are in the rural areas where some learners do not learn French ) so while assessing them you will have a wide idea about your learners and from the competencies they have already acquired you can plan your lessons
b) the MS1 level are so motivated ( the teacher needs to know how to master such motivation otherwise he or she will finish the Program by the end 2nd term.
c) the MS1 level love learning English has to be aware about that and must know how to exploit that , he or she has to be careful: the learners are learning a second foreign ******** with its all characteristics and features and we are no longer teaching English for Specific Purpose.
d) The teacher should instruct his learners about the importance of learning English and also for their future studies.
c) the learners must believe that English nowadays is used in our Algerian daily life ( internet - mobile phones .....)

all what I can advise my colleagues is to BELIEVE IN WHAT YOUR ARE GIVING TO YOUR LEARNERS , Respect your job , be aware that you are not just teaching the components of the MANUALS but a program and a great project which making our learning capable to

1- Interact using English
2- Interpret oral and written English Messages
3- Produce oral or written English Messages

the 3 IIP competencies that all of us must aim at to make our learners master this important universal ********

Good Luck

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-03, 13:12   رقم المشاركة : 159
معلومات العضو
tarek999
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I][B]Hello MR.SAMIR i would like first to thank you for great efforts to help us getting more knowledge about teaching English ,then i want you to give me a samples of a Noting book
and thank you in advance SIR /B][/I]

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-03, 17:16   رقم المشاركة : 160
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Salam Mr.Tarek
Thanks a lot and Happy Feasthttps://www.djelfa.info/vb/showthread.php?t=644574&page=5
concerning your request I have tackled this before the main features of your (Note Book = log Book....) are on the following pages :

Page 5 of this forum a sample of Mr Amine
[https://www.djelfa.info/vb/showthread...=644574&page=5
And also on the following page :
]Please go to page 6[/B]

https://www.djelfa.info/vb/showthread...=644574&page=6

concerning the Text Book or Log Book the teacher has to report on it what he has planned to teach to his learners
( The model plan is as Mr.Amine mentioned above " date - time - class - Context - OBS)

for example here is a sample of the MS4 level a PDP Reading lesson

4AM1 file One: Reading and writing
Function & grammar {learning objectives} : Describing seafood + locating( tag question+ prep)

pre-reading: activity 1p 33

while reading: Activity 2 + 3 p 33/34

post –reading : activity 4P34

swbat{ S= students / W= Will / B= be / A= able / T = to do...}: by the end of the lesson the pupils should be able to : talk about food and locate (using tag qqs-prepo)

N.B : The Observation Column must be filled everyday in order to enable the teacher Assess his teaching or
Nothing to declare ( if the lesson was successful) or If the lesson was postponed Because of any reason it should be mentioned here

take care

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-04, 10:35   رقم المشاركة : 161
معلومات العضو
oumbissen
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thank u very much mr bouneb for ur generosity i am a new teacher and i have no idea how to teach but now .u have give us the main elements to start with .i just want to ask you if english will be teachen in theprimary school in the future of course

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-04, 12:04   رقم المشاركة : 162
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Salam Madam Oumbissen
Thanks a lot for your lovely words , believe me madam till now nothing is well done to train our teachers , it's not your fault if you face difficulties , but Inchaa Allah with the collaboration of our colleagues we'll try to do our best to help to new comers , I know what you face and I feel your feeling it's not easy to stand in front the learners for the first time , but be sure that you are lucky to do this job , because being a teacher is a great honor not given to any one.

well concerning your request teaching English in Primary School , we dealt with that in 1994 , it was a wonderful experience and Algerian Primary school learners loved that , they were asked to choose ,when they reached the 4th Primary School level ,between French and English , there were great results and I was a member of the commission that was in charge of training and supervising the teachers , suddenly this Project (teaching English in Primary school ) stopped no one Knows Why ?
We hope that one day our country resumes teaching English in Primary School
till now no ones knows if English will be TAUGHT in Primary school
welcome to the family and I wish you a nice starting school year this Tuesday inchaa Allah
for any comments or requests you and all the colleagues are welcome
salam

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-04, 13:25   رقم المشاركة : 163
معلومات العضو
oumbissen
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thanks a lot for ur help .and I hope the experience and ur help would make every things perfect .this page will be my referece not only to teach and even to help my childs to speak english .
plz i want lessons about STRESS
I'm waiting your answere

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-04, 19:48   رقم المشاركة : 164
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

salam Madam
thanks for your reply
what do you mean by stress? would you explain more
thanks

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-04, 20:12   رقم المشاركة : 165
معلومات العضو
oumbissen
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

i want STRESS in phonetics

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
الانجليزية, بمادة, تنسيقي, فضاء

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 19:52

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)