Phrasal verb - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Learning

English Learning Ask questions about English grammar, vocabulary, usage and idioms..

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Phrasal verb

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2012-12-27, 17:38   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
musta emo
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية musta emo

إحصائية العضو

B18 Phrasal verb

To leave on = Laisser allumé, branché ; ou laisser sur Please leave the telly on To leave out = tenir à l’éart ; oublier Don’t leave out Philip, he will be upset To use up = tout finir ; épuiser Don’t use up all the potatoes To want out (familier) = vouloir sortir ; quitter une relation ; ou laisser tomber I want out, I’m not happy
To find out = apprendre ; découvrir I haven’t seen my cousin for a long time. I found out yesterday she’s just had a baby (To try on = essayer (des habits I want to try on these jeans To come back = revenir I came back from football at 6 o’clock To come in = entrer ?Hey, why don’t you come in To come out = sortir de I came out of the cinema at 10 o’clock
(To come over = passer, faire un saut (chez quelqu’un ?Hey, why don’t you come over tomorrow night To come up with = trouver, inventer, imaginer I came up with a great idea To take away = emporter ?Hello, can I have a coffee to take away please To take off = décoller The plane took off from London To take out = sortir
?Can you take out your books please To take over = reprendre ; s’emparer de ; prendre la suite Leave this task to me, I’ll take over from here = laissez moi cette tâche, je vais prendre le relais à partir de là To go after = poursuivre, essayer d’avoir I’m going to go after the job of Head of the company = Je vais essayer d’obtenir le job de dirigeant de l’entreprise To go along = suivre ; accepter ; être d’accord avec If you think you’re right, I’ll go along with you = Si tu penses que tu as raison, je vais te suivre
To go away = s’en aller ......Please, go away… = s’il te plaît, va-t-en To go for = y aller, foncer If you think you can do it, go for it! = Si tu penses que tu peux le faire, vas-y, fonce To go off = se gâter, pourrir This carrot has gone off To go on = continuer I like this story, please go on, I want to know what happens To think over = examiner, bien réfléchir
I have thought it over, and I have come to the decision that it’s not a good idea. = J’y ai bien réfléchi, et je suis venu à la conclusion que ce n’est pas une bonne idée To think up = trouver, inventer (souvent quand il s’agit d’un (mensonge He thought up a good excuse not to go to work = Il a trouvé une bonne excuse pour ne pas aller au travail To give back = rendre Please, give back my phone! To give out = distribuer I hear they are giving out free tickets to the concert tomorrow = J’ai
entendu dire qu’ils distribuent des billets gratuits pour le concert demain To make off = filer, se sauver The burglar made off with the telly To make up = rattraper / se réconcilier John and Sarah had an argument. But last night, they made up To make up peut aussi vouloir dire…se maquiller. C’est aussi un nom the make-up, le maquillage To work off = dépenser les excès, les calories etc She goes running to work off her excess energy
(.To work on = travailler sur (un projet, une tâche etc I’ve been working on this project for two months To work out = faire l’exercice ; de la musculation I go to the gym three times a week to work out To pass away = décéder My Grandmother passed away last night To pass on = faire passer He passed on the message to me To pass through = passer par un endroit / passer à travers
We passed through Oxford on our way to London To send back = renvoyer I sent back the coffee machine because it didn’t work = J’ai renvoyé la machine à café parce qu’elle ne marchait pas To send for = faire venir, appeler I sent for a technician because the computer crashed To send off = expulser, renvoyer ; envoyer The referee sent the player off for dangerous play = l’arbitre a renvoyé le joueur pour jeu dangereux To send out = émettre, ou envoyer (en grand nombre en général
Jane sent out all the invitations yesterday To let down = décevoir ; abandonner (You’ve really let me down =tu m’as vraiment déçu(e To let off = ne pas punir My boss let me off with a warning = mon chef m’a laissé avec un avertissement To let on = laisser fuiter une information, un secret He let on that the company had lost money
To let out = laisser sortir, faire sortir
She let the dog out = elle a sorti le chien
To look after = s’occuper de, prendre soin de
She looks after the children = elle s’occuper des enfants
(To look at = regarder (quelque chose
He’s looking at the stars = Il regarde les étoiles
To look down on = prendre quelqu’un de haut, mépriser
My father looks down on me = mon père me méprise, me dédaigne
To look up to = admirer, respecter
I look up to my father = J’admire mon père
To look out = faire attention, se méfier
!Look out! There’s a car coming
To look round (ou look around) = inspecter ; regarder autour de soi
We’re going to look round a flat tomorrow = Nous allons
inspecter/visiter un appartement demaint
To look up = chercher
I don’t know the meaning of this word…I will look it up in the
dictionary = Je ne connais pas le sens de ce mot…Je vais le chercher
dans le dictionnaire
To fall apart = se désagréger, tomber en morceaux
This old building is really falling apart = Ce vieux bâtiment est
vraiment en train de tomber en morceaux/en ruines
To fall behind = prendre du retard
I fell behind because I missed two weeks of school
He fell for the girl who works in the kiosk = Il a craqué pour la fille qui
travaille au kiosque
To fall in = tomber dans
While I was fishing, I fell in the lake = pendant que je pêchais, je suis
tombé dans le lac
To fall out = se brouiller, se disputer
We fell out, but then we realised it was stupid = nous nous sommes
disputés, mais ensuite nous avons réalisé que c’était stupide
To put away = ranger
(Can you please put away the plates? (plates = assiettes
To put back = remettre à sa place
?When you have finished with the phone, can you put it back
(To put through = passer quelqu’un (au téléphone
?Hello, can I speak to Mr Turner please
Wait a second, and I will put you through
To put off = reporter
It was raining so the match was put off
(To put on = mettre (un habit
It’s cold, so I’ll put on my jacket
(To put up = augmenter ; endurer, supporter (put up with
The government has put up taxes again…I won’t put up with it
anymore = Le gouvernement a encore augmenté les impôts, je ne vais
plus le supporter
To call back = rappeler
I’ll call back this afternoon
To call for = demander; appeler à
The President called for peace
To call off = annuler
The game was called off because it was raining
To keep from = se garder de, ne pas faire
=Please, can you keep from smoking here, this is a non-smoking area
S’il vous plaît, pouvezvous ne pas fumer ici, c’est un espace non-fumeur
To keep in = garder dans
The lions are kept in cages = Les lions sont gardés dans des cages
To keep up = suivre ; continuer
Well done! Keep up the good work! = C’est bien ! Continue le bon

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-12-29, 15:07   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
dzbigenner
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Thaks for all brother

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
phrasal, verb

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 12:07

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)