My Own shOw - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Members writings

Members writings Members creative essays, poems and prose..

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

My Own shOw

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2015-06-13, 13:42   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
**kamy**
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية **kamy**

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي My Own shOw

peace be upon all of u what's up guys ? ..this is mY first own threaD in this group ..i wrote iT this morning nD it's a big pleasure to share it with you guys ..before that i gotta introduce myself even if i rememeber that i did before ..time agÖ ..anyway ..i'm kamilia ..almost 15 years olD .;from jijel ..i wrote that about #bem ..it's gonna be tomorrow as u know ..so i had my special look at it cuz it's really a biG oppertunity for me to prove myself nd prove many stuff..won't take a loT from ur time ..when u finish leT me know what u think about it ..if u liked it .. nah ..if u have any observation let me know by the comments below ^^ hope u'll enjoY .. ²²

mY Own shOw
MY biG shÖw is gettinG starteD tomoRrÖw ..
It's insane cuz i haD many problems to swallÖw..
TryinG to act cool buT wait isn't this making from me a fool..
Cuz histrionics isn't something i woulda practise..
It's a fact that i wanna leave it with a high level intact..
Then i nvr wanted to rap abt something like that or even get involved in that track..
but hey it's my destiny nD i gotta face it.. i gotta make the my public worth to assist it..
FrôM that moment curtains are being opened slowly..i'm making the first steps harDly..the crowD is so louD..tryina to be focused on my way..cuz this is my day.. i can hear more apllauds..everytime i get close ..
It's getting started ..people took their places most of them are wearing fake masks nd smiles on their faces.. they keep on staring ..it's a big responsability i'm bearing..
The preassure is making time freezing..heart is beating..most of people are waiting from me to be found hitting the solide ground from the shock then they'll be sharing that moment as joke..
That's the reason why i reserved all VIP places for all my haters..
It's just matter of a couple days ..then i'm goNna leave that by all the ways ..
But make sure that i won't leave the show till i make it all blow ..i won't leave it till i reach the objective..tryina make it more attractive..
Their evil reviews are surrounding me by fake chains ..m breathless..im' suffocating..feel like they're pulling me alive to my grave ..gotta break 'em..cuz no fucking mystery barrier can stand between me nD victory..
As long as the grim reaper didn't take my soul ..u're abt to see stuff that gonna fascinate u all ..just keep on watching me ..make sure that u still tryna break me..
cuz that's what i'm looking fÖr ..youR hatred's my motivation to reach the gÖal ..
You're nÖt the onlY spectators.. God is always above giving me the pÖwer circulating in mY blooD.. to hold_ up nD nvr give_ up ..as a prÖve..he gave me faith that i can make iT ..no matter hÖw much gÖtta pay for it ..

#13/06/2015

#By #**kâmY**

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-06-14, 14:40   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
آلغآردينيآ
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية آلغآردينيآ

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

peace be upon you sis
glad to know you
i read just a little bit of ur show
and it seem so amazing
keep at the same rythm
yours

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
show

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 06:26

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)