For you teachers - الصفحة 2 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

For you teachers

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2015-12-01, 17:55   رقم المشاركة : 16
معلومات العضو
Karim-Rap-4-Life
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية Karim-Rap-4-Life

الأوسمة
العضو المميز لسنة 2013 وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية المرتبة الثالثة 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Peace be upon you;
I'm happy to hear that but upset too, to hear that you're not working right now after 5 years of career as a substitute teacher well I have never taught intermediate school students butI taught in a secondary school twice and it seems to me that I need to experience teaching in the intermeidate school and I met some teachers and took the yearly syllabus of Ms2, 3 and 4 so as to prepare my lesson plans but I didn't understand how to start and you know it's not like the seconday school lesson plans. If time is suiatble we'll specify a thread for this matter and discuss them inshallah

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-12-01, 21:01   رقم المشاركة : 17
معلومات العضو
1ام شكيب
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hello !
I have just read your comment.Thank you so much.

Comparing to secondary schools, teaching english in middle schools is more difficult because you are dealing with learners who have never studied english before,so your most important role will be to minimize their fear towards it and convince them that's easy to learn it . besides , you should simplify things. step by step your pupils will find it more interesting and enjoyable than they think.
In middle schools we teach listen and speak; read and write and pronunciation.for more benefits a new thread where to discuss and exchange our experiences that concern teachig english in both middle and secondary schools is a good idea.

notice: Iam so sorry to not respect capitalization and punctuation

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-12-02, 17:56   رقم المشاركة : 18
معلومات العضو
Karim-Rap-4-Life
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية Karim-Rap-4-Life

الأوسمة
العضو المميز لسنة 2013 وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية المرتبة الثالثة 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hello,
Well this is my idea about teaching middle school coz it's easy to teach someone who's a background about something I personally noticed that when i taught 1st year students a lesson about reported speech they told me they hadn't seen that lesson the previous years. Make sure we will run a discussion about lesson plans coz I want to learn from teachers in real life they keep their experience (if it exists) to themselves they don't share and pretend they don't have time and this is how Algeria's majority of teachers are doing.
No don't be sorry for punctuation and captilisation me too I don't respect it I feel lazy somehow haha besides this is not an official or a formal writing to include these things correct grammar is enough for me!

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
teachers

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 16:14

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)