Winter – The season of Benefits - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Islam Door

Islam Door Everything about Islam

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Winter – The season of Benefits

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2012-11-08, 16:08   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
abouhajar
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي Winter – The season of Benefits

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While many of us are complaining of the weather, our past predecessors rejoiced at the coming of this season…

It is reported from Abu Hurayrah radi Allaahu Anhu that he said:“Shall I not point you to comfortable proceeds?”
People responded, “And what is that o Abu Hurayrah?”
He replied, “Fasting in winter”

The Arabs used to refer to matters which were relatively easy to gain as being cool. In the following narration, the relative ease of fasting in winter and its consequent reward is likened to acquiring war proceeds without the heat of violence. It is reported from Umar radi Allaahu Anhu that he said: “Winter is booty for the devout worshippers.”

This is further explained in the following narration. It is reported from Ubayd bin Umayr may Allaah have mercy on him, that he said: “It used to be said when winter came: “O people of the Qur`aan, the night has become long so you can pray (more) and the day has become short for you to fast.”

Al Hasan Al Basri was reported to have said: “The best season to a believer is the winter, its nights are long for those who wish to pray, and its days are short for those who wish to fast”

It is reported from the famous worshipper Rabiah may Allaah have mercy on her, that she said:
“I have never heard the adhaan except that I remember the caller who will announce the Day of Resurrection, and I never see the falling snow except that I imagine the flying pages of the records of peoples deeds (on that day), and I never see swarms of locusts except that I think about the Great Gathering on the Last Day.”

Ibn Al-Jawzi, Sifah Al-Safwah Vol. 2 p433.
Taken from saying of the salaf

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-11-09, 14:50   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
.kiki
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية .kiki

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Oh brother, jazaka ALLAH khayran, the thread is unbelievably inspiring... I thought the best time to worship would be the hardest (like summer) and of course as a human i love winter, but now... reading this really made my day ^^ I'm so happy

may Allah reward you best
and thank you very very much for sharing

good luck

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-12-10, 14:23   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
عبد الله10
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية عبد الله10

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-12-13, 13:11   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
عبد الله10
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية عبد الله10

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

المشروع هو محاكاة الكترونية للمصحف الشريف - متوفر بسبع عشرة لغة - مع هامش لترجمة معاني القرآن الكريم لأكثر من عشرين لغة , وترجمة صوتية لثلاث لغات , وستة تفاسير , وتلاوات للقرآن الكريم بصوت العديد من مشاهير القراء مع إمكانية التكرار لتيسير الحفظ على الأطفال والمكفوفين خاصة
نرجو من الله أن ينفع به عموم المسلمين وأن يجعلنا من خدام كتابه الكريم
https://quran.ksu.edu.sa/

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
benefits, season, winter

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 05:23

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)