Time limitation for silver advances - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Islam Door

Islam Door Everything about Islam

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Time limitation for silver advances

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2010-03-18, 16:59   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
أم بدر الدين
عضو برونزي

الصورة الرمزية أم بدر الدين

الأوسمة
وسام الحفظ وسام الحفظ وسام أحسن موضوع 
إحصائية العضو

B9 Time limitation for silver advances

In the name of God the Merciful
O Allah, bless Muhammad and his family and companions; After
Peace and mercy of God be upon you

Time limitation for silver advances

For example: narrated by Bukhari, Muslim, and his pronunciation of the interview Aisha, may God bless them, it says: Fatima blessings of God said: ((The Prophet peace be upon him told me: that Jibril was opposed by the Qur'an once every year, and that he opposed it in twice, However, I hardly had attended me, and you first my family Haouqa me, and yes I'm advances you)) (1).
Al-Nawawi said: "The advances: advanced, which means: I am before thee Advanced Fterdin Ali" (2).
Anas may Allah be pleased with him said: ((If a man is aware of the advances I then sent on what was known as something of Islam, he said: he put his hand on the cheek and then said: But this prayer)).
Then he said: ((As - God is so - those who lived in this outrageous, and did not realize that the righteous predecessors saw an innovator calls for his innovation, and saw the minimum called for worldly Fsamh God, and made his heart yearn for the good advances asking about the release, and truncates their tracks, and follows the track to compensate for a great reward, as well as Be God willing)) (3).
Bin Mehran Memon and his father said: "If a man among you publish advances unless otherwise known to Mecca" (4).
Ibn Hajar - may God have mercy on him -: "Mehran's father Maimon island, Baghawi said: Bukhari said in the Companions" (5).
Bob Imam al-Bukhaari in his Saheeh, said: "The door rides on an animal difficult and virility of the horses."
Rashid ibn Sa'd said: "It was the predecessor love the Machismo; they held and dare."
Ibn Hajar said: "Rashid bin Saad is Almqropfth Almim, and includes, stillness and pollinator, and the opening of a connecting several opinions (6) Trace the center Shami."
He said: "as saying: The advances. Ie: one of the companions after them" (7).
Bob and also in the book: Foods, DOOR: What was the predecessor to save their homes, their travel and food "(8).
Imam Abu Amr Awzaa'i: "Be patient yourself on the year, stopping where he stood folk, and said since they may ward off what no longer, take your predecessor for the common good, it Isek what they can" (9).
He also said: "You effects of the foregoing, if you refuse to people, and beware of the opinions of men, and decorated for you by saying" (10).
Abu Asim noble: "I heard Sufyan revolutionary, his council was attended by young scholars, he presides over, speaking and arrogant on the science of it is greater than said: Sufyan became angry and said: It was not the predecessor Thus, one of them does not claim to the Imamate, or sit in the chest even asking this science thirty years, and you snobs of the teeth is you, then me, and I see you approaching the houses "(11).
Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah said: "I do not fault those who showed the doctrine of advances, and belonged to it, and Atzy him but that it must accept the agreement, the doctrine advances can only be truly" [12).
And Ibn Taymiyah Abu Sulaiman in his rhetoric: "the rich speech and his family," said: "As for what you asked about the qualities, and came from the Qur'aan and Sunnah, the doctrine of the predecessor to prove, and conducted on the phenomena, and denying how and by analogy" (13) .
, "Said Shamsuddin bin Muflih - may God have mercy on him -:" Chapter: In a reply the answer to the book, and method of advances in Almkatebp such as peace "(14).
Imam al-Dhahabi - may God have mercy on him -: "What needs to be a devout keeper intelligent ******** grammatically Zquia Hieddia Silvia enough to write two hundred folder in his hand, spokespersons for and receive from the prestigious five hundred volumes, and not abated by death to seek knowledge in good faith, and humility, and not only Itan "(15).
He also said: "access for Daaraqutni said:" There is nothing hateful to me than km speak. "

(1) Bukhari Book: authorization, section: Nagi in the hands of people (5 / 2317), and Muslim book: the virtues of companions, section: the virtues of Fatima (4 / 1905).
(2) explain the nuclear Muslim (16 / 7).
(3) of the sit-Chatby (1 / 34).
(4) Ibid.
(5) infection in the discrimination companions, a letter Meem, the first section (3 / 467).
(6) as well as Ibn Hajar said in al-Fath, and refine the discipline (3 / 225), said: "Almaqraii, and Reality: Almqrii open Almim, stillness and pollinator, the opening of the connecting several opinions, and the ratio J" See: Zoom refinement (p. 315) i : House of the capital.
(7) Fath al-Baari Sharh Saheeh al-Bukhaari (6 / 463).
(8) Ibid (9 / 463).
(9) explain the origins of the belief of the Sunnis and the group - Shaatibi remarked (1 / 154).
(10) Canon of the Aggrey (1 / 193).
(11) the entrance to the Sunan al-Kubra al-Bayhaqi (p. 388).
(12) Fataawa (4 / 149).
(13) Opinion Alhmoudip (p. 99).
(14) Islamic etiquette (1 / 251).
(15) Sir Heraldry (13/380).

He also said: "access for Daaraqutni said:" There is nothing hateful to me than theology. "
I said - ie: Gold: - did not enter the man never in theology, and controversy, and fought in that it was Sylvia "(1).
He also said: "Vasalafi learned with the ancestral - Pfthtin -, was a predecessor to the doctrine" (2).
He also said: "... and was on the doctrine of the predecessor .." (3).
He also said: "... and we have had good Silvia solemn .." (4).
He also said: "... It was a modest provisions Sylvia H. .." (5).
He also said: "... If you liked Abdullah equity, ÝÞÝ with the texts of the Qur'an and Sunnah, then see what the companions dependents, and imams in the interpretation of these verses, and doctrines of the predecessor Goh ..." (6).
Ibn Katheer - may Allah have mercy on him -: When the verse: (Then turned on the throne) [custom: 54]: "Vllnas in this place too many articles this is not the subject of simplified, but in this article exhibits the doctrine of Ancestors: Malik, and al - and revolutionary, al-Layth Ibn Sa'd, Shafi'i and Ahmad ibn Hanbal, Ishaq ibn Raahawayh, and other leaders of the Muslims past and present .. " (7).
Ibn Abi'l - may God have mercy on him: - "I liked to explain it passable by advances in their statements, and Onsj Mnwalhm intruder on them to have to organize in Sllekem, and enter with *****alent, and Cram in their time" (8).
Sheikh Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab al-Tamimi - may God have mercy on him: - "We're - thank God - are followers not creators, Mqldon (9) Book and Sunnah, and the benefit of the nation's predecessor, the doctrine of Sunni Islam, is Allah and His Messenger" (10).
Sheikh Abdullah bin Sheikh Mohammad bin Abdul Wahhab - may Allah have mercy on him -: "Our view of the assets of the doctrine of religion, the Sunnis and the community, and our way of way of advances that are the safest roads, and even more knowledgeable and wiser unlike the one who said: the way back I know" (11).
Imam Abdul Aziz bin Abdul Rahman Al-Faisal - may God have mercy on him -: "This is a gift (12) breasts to you from the words of Muslim Scholars, and the statement of what we and our sheikhs from the road Muhammadiyah and Salafi ideology, the fact you can see what we are, what we call the We and our predecessor Almadon, we ask God to us and you success and to guide their approach and the way I am and peace "(13).
Sheikh Abdul Aziz bin Baz - may Allah have mercy on him: - "and not Wahhabi doctrine Fifthly, as claimed by ignorant and biased people, but it is an invitation to the Salafi ideology, and the renewal of the landmark study of Islam and monotheism" (14).
He was also asked about the band survivor said: "They are Salafis who walked all the way advances the common good" (15).
Sheikh Muhammad ibn Saalih - may God have mercy on him -: "The people of the year and the group, they thought so late predecessor to the Day of Resurrection, and if on the road to the Prophet peace be upon him and his companions it my predecessor" (16).
Sheikh companions - may God protect him -: "It is delightful and advances are still on their way to distinguish the followers of the year from other innovators and misguided groups and call them the Sunnis and the community, and the followers of advances and their books so filled with responding to the difference in violation of the task force the Sunnis, and the followers of the predecessor" (17 ).
I: Identification of the foregoing that the word "advances" were known since ancient times, and rename it the legitimacy of a non-partisan, has refrained from transferring many of the scholars to use them for fear of prolongation; because the aim was to demonstrate the legitimacy of membership of the advances.
The "Admission to the advances of pride, and any pride and honor, not to mention the honor of, or Salafi Salafi Vlfezp not known when the Sunni scholars and the group only for praise, and call the Salafi call ancient original, and the name of a legitimate good standing" (18).

Every progress of the scholars are just advocates of the proponents.

(1) biography Heraldry (16/407).
(2) Ibid - Translation Abu Tahir Salafi - (21 / 6).
(3) Dictionary Senate - Translation Ahmed bin Ahmed bin grace Conclave - (1 / 34).
(4) Ibid - Translation Muhammad ibn Muhammad ibn favorite Albehrani - (2 / 280).
(5) Ibid - translated by Yahya ibn Ishaq bin Khalil Al Shaibani - (2 / 369).
(6) Height of the Ghafar - the gold - a shortcut Albanian (p. 80).
(7) interpretation of the Koran Great (3 / 422).
(8) explain the doctrine Thoip provided (p. 77).
(9) Sheikh Wadi'i future - may God have mercy on him -: "The right thing: to say: followers of the Book and Sunnah; because the tradition is to follow who is not under the pretext of non-argument."
(10) the doctrine of Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdul Wahab Forums - for Shaykh Salih Al-Abood - (p. 220).
(11) Mark Sunni (1 / 226).
(12) Ibn al-Qasim - may God have mercy on him -: "a reference to the book: the gift Sunni - Sheikh / Suleiman Bin Shmon."
(13) Ibid (1 / 595).
(14) Majmoo - Collect the pilot (3 / 1306).
(15) by: "A collection of letters to reform the individual and society" by Shaykh Muhammad Jameel Zeno (p. 162).
(16) explain the doctrine Waasitiyyah (1 / 54).
(17) Statement to the mistakes of some authors (p. 90).
(18) between the brackets from the words of Shaykh "My Assa'edi" in his note: "the legitimacy of the association are aware of the successor of the doctrine of the predecessor" (p. 1-2).

A booklet
Masterpiece Mahdia who asked about the meaning of the Salafist
To Fezilp Sheikh
Abdul Salam Abu Hassan Bin Qasim al-Hassani throwing the ancestral
"This important Study of the file it wishes to thank"
Future Bin Hadi Wadi'i
O Allah, bless Muhammad and his family and companions
Peace and mercy of God be upon you

قديم 2010-03-20, 18:15   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
خولة121
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية خولة121

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thanks
وهذا الشرح بالعربية

باسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
يا الله ، صلى الله محمد وعلى آله وصحبه ، وبعد
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

الحد الزمني للسلف الفضة

على سبيل المثال : رواه البخاري ومسلم ، واللفظ له من حديث عائشة رضي الله عنهم ، ويقول : فاطمة رضي الله عنها قالت : ((والنبي صلى الله عليه وسلم قال لي : ان جبريل كان يعارضه القرآن ' لمرة واحدة كل سنة ، وانه يعارض ذلك في مرتين ، ومع ذلك ، لم أكن قد حضر لي ، وكنت أول عائلتي حوقا بي ، ونعم السلف أنا لك)) (1).
قال النووي : "إن السلف : المتقدم ، وهذا يعني : أنا من قبلك متقدم Fterdin علي" (2).
أنس رضي الله عنه قال : ((إذا كان الرجل هو على بينة من السلف الأول ثم بعث على ما كان يعرف شيئا عن الاسلام ، وقال : انه وضع يده على خده ، ثم قال : ولكن هذه الصلاة)) .
ثم قال : ((و-- الله هو بذلك -- أولئك الذين عاشوا في هذه الفاحشة ، وانه لا يدرك أن السلف الصالح رأى مبتدعا يدعو إلى بدعته ، ورأى أن الحد الأدنى المطلوب الدنيوية Fsamh الله ، وجعل قلبه يتوق من أجل التقدم الجيد يسأل عن الإفراج عنهم ، ويقتص آثارهم ، ويتبع المسار للتعويض عن أجر عظيم ، وكذلك يمكن ان شاء الله)) (3).
وميمون بن مهران عن أبيه قال : "اذا كان الرجل بين السلف إلا إذا قمت بنشر المعروف إلى مكة" (4).
ابن حجر -- رحمه الله -- : "مهران والد ميمون الجزيرة ، قال البغوي : قال البخاري في الصحابة" (5).
بوب الإمام البخاري في صحيحه ، وقال : "إن الباب على ركوب الخيل حيوان الصعبة والفحولة من الخيل."
راشد بن سعد قال : "لقد كان السلف الحب والفحولة ؛ وعقدوا يجرؤ".
قال ابن حجر : "راشد بن سعد هو Almqropfth الميم ، ويشمل ذلك ، سكون والملقحات ، وافتتاح العديد من الآراء التي تربط (6) وتتبع الشامي المركز".
وقال : "قوله : إن التقدم. بمعنى اخر : واحد من الصحابة من بعدهم" (7).
بوب وأيضا في كتاب : الأطعمة ، باب : ما كان السلف لإنقاذ بيوتهم ، والسفر والمواد الغذائية "(8).
الإمام أبو عمرو الأوزاعي : "اصبر نفسك على السنة ، وقف حيث وقف القوم ، وقال أنها قد درء ما لم تعد ، واتخاذ سلفكم من أجل الصالح العام ، فإنه Isek ما في وسعهم" (9).
وقال أيضا : "أنت الآثار المترتبة على ما سبق ، إذا كنت ترفض الناس ، وإياك وآراء الرجال ، ويزين لك بالقول" (10).
أبو عاصم النبيل : "سمعت سفيان الثوري ، مجلسه حضره العلماء الشباب ، وهو يترأس وتحدث والغطرسة على العلم من هو أكبر من قال : سفيان فغضب وقال : لم يكن السلف وهكذا ، واحدة من منهم لا يدعي الإمامة ، أو الجلوس على صدره حتى يطلب هذا العلم من ثلاثين عاما ، وانت تتكبر للأسنان هو لكم ، ثم لي ، وأرى أنك تقترب من المنازل "(11).
وقال شيخ الإسلام ابن تيمية رحمه الله قال : "أنا لا خطأ أولئك الذين أظهر مذهب السلف ، وكانوا ينتمون إليها ، وAtzy له إلا أنه يجب أن تقبل هذا الاتفاق ، على مذهب السلف لا يمكن إلا أن يكون حقا" (12).
ابن تيمية وأبو سليمان في خطابه : "الخطاب الغنية وعائلته" ، قال : "أما ما سألت عنه من الصفات ، وجاءت من القرآن والسنة ، عقيدة السلف لإثبات ، وأجرت على الظواهر ، وكيف ينكر وعن طريق القياس "(13).
"، قال شمس الدين بن مفلح -- رحمه الله -- :" فصل : في رد الجواب على هذا الكتاب ، وطريقة السلف في Almkatebp مثل السلام "(14).
قال الإمام الذهبي -- رحمه الله -- : "ما ينبغي أن يكون هناك حارس مرمى ذكي ورع ******** نحويا Zquia Hieddia سيلفيا يكفي لكتابة مائتي مجلد في يده ، والناطقين الرسميين لتتلقى من الدولة مجلدات خمسمائة المرموقة ، وخفت من الموت لا لطلب العلم وبحسن نية ، والتواضع ، وليس فقط إيتان "(15).
وقال أيضا : "وصول الدارقطني وقال :" لا يوجد شيء بغيض لي كم من الكلام. "

(1) رواه البخاري كتاب : إذن ، الفرع : ناجي في أيدي الناس (5 / 2317) ، ومسلم كتاب : فضائل الصحابة ، باب : فضائل فاطمة (4 / 1905).
(2) شرح النووي على مسلم (16 / 7).
(3) من الاعتصام الشاطبي (1 / 34).
(4) المرجع نفسه.
(5) الإصابة في تمييز الصحابة ، وميم حرف ، القسم الأول (3 / 467).
(6) وكذلك قال ابن حجر في الفتح ، وتحسين الانضباط (3 / 225) ، وقال : "Almaqraii ، والصواب : Almqrii فتح الميم ، وسكون الملقحات ، وافتتاح العديد من الآراء التي تربط ، و نسبة ياء "انظر : تكبير الصقل (ص 315) ط : دار العاصمة.
(7) فتح الباري شرح صحيح البخاري (6 / 463).
(8) المرجع نفسه (9 / 463).
(9) شرح أصول اعتقاد أهل السنة والجماعة -- لاحظ الشاطبي (1 / 154).
(10) من كانون أغري (1 / 193).
(11) المدخل إلى السنن الكبرى البيهقي (ص 388).
(12) الفتاوى (4 / 149).
(13) الرأي Alhmoudip (ص 99).
(14) الآداب الشرعية (1 / 251).
(15) سير أعلام النبلاء (13/380).

وقال أيضا : "وصول الدارقطني وقال :" لا يوجد شيء بغيض لي من علم اللاهوت. "
قلت -- أي : ذهبية : -- لم يدخل الرجل أبدا في علم اللاهوت ، والجدل ، وقاتلوا في أنه كان سيلفيا "(1).
وقال أيضا : "Vasalafi المستفادة مع السلفي -- Pfthtin -- ، وكان على مذهب السلف" (2).
وقال أيضا : "... وكان على عقيدة السلف.." (3).
وقال أيضا : "... وكانت لدينا جيدة سيلفيا الجليلة.." (4).
وقال أيضا : "... لقد كان متواضعا أحكام سيلفيا H..." (5).
وقال أيضا : "... إذا كنت تحب عبد الله الإنصاف ، فقف مع نصوص القرآن والسنة ، ثم نرى ما يعول الصحابة ، وأئمة في تفسير هذه الآيات ، ومذاهب وجوه السلف... " (6).
قال ابن كثير -- رحمه الله -- : عند قوله تعالى : (ثم التفت على العرش) [العرف : 54] : "في هذا المكان Vllnas مقالات كثيرة جدا ليس هذا هو الموضوع من تبسيط ، ولكن في هذه المقالة يسلك عقيدة السلف الصالح : مالك ، و آل -- والثوري والليث بن سعد ، والشافعي وأحمد بن حنبل وإسحاق بن راهويه ، وغيره من زعماء المسلمين في الماضي والحاضر.. "(7).
بن أبي -- رحمه الله : -- "أحببت أن أشرح من سلوكه عن طريق السلف في بياناتهم ، وOnsj Mnwalhm الدخيل عليها على أن تنظم في Sllekem ، وأدخل مع ***** alent ، و الالزام في وقتهم "(8).
الشيخ محمد بن عبد الوهاب التميمي -- رحمه الله : -- "نحن -- والحمد لله -- لم يتم اتباعه المبدعين ، Mqldon (9) الكتاب والسنة ، وتستفيد من سلف الأمة ، عقيدة أهل السنة الإسلام ، هو الله ورسوله "(10).
الشيخ عبدالله بن الشيخ محمد بن عبد الوهاب -- رحمه الله -- : "وجهة نظرنا في أصول الدين والعقيدة ، والسنة والمجتمع ، وطريقتنا في طريقة السلف التي هي أسلم الطرق ، وحتى أكثر دراية وحكمة خلافا لمن قال : في طريق العودة وأنا أعلم "(11).
الإمام عبد العزيز بن عبد الرحمن الفيصل -- رحمه الله -- : "هذه هي هدية (12) الثديين لك من كلام علماء المسلمين ، وبيان ما نحن وشيوخنا من الطريق والمحمدية الفكر السلفي ، ويمكنك أن ترى حقيقة ما نحن عليه ، ما نسميه نحن وسلفنا Almadon ، نسأل الله لنا ولكم التوفيق والنجاح وإلى دليل على النهج والطريقة وأنا والسلام "(13).
الشيخ عبد العزيز بن باز -- رحمه الله : -- "وليس المذهب الوهابي خامسا ، كما ادعى الجهل والتحيز الناس ، ولكنه دعوة إلى فكر السلفي ، وتجديد هذه الدراسة التاريخية للإسلام والتوحيد "(14).
وسئل أيضا عن الفرقة الناجية قال : "هم من السلفيين الذين ساروا كل طريقة السلف الصالح العام" (15).
الشيخ محمد بن صالح -- رحمه الله -- : "إن أهل السنة والجماعة ، كانوا يعتقدون حتى وقت متأخر من السلف إلى يوم القيامة ، وإذا كان على الطريق إلى النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم أصحابه أنه سلفي "(16).
الشيخ الصحابة -- حفظه الله -- : "إنه لذيذ والسلف ما زالوا في طريقهم إلى التمييز بين أتباع السنة من المبدعين وغيرها من الفرق الضالة ، وندعو لهم أهل السنة والجماعة ، وأتباع السلف وكتبهم حتى امتلأت الاستجابة إلى الاختلاف في انتهاك لفرقة العمل في السنة ، وأتباع السلف "(17).
أنا : تبين مما سبق أن كلمة "التقدم" كان معروفا منذ العصور القديمة ، وتسميته بشرعية غير حزبية ، قد امتنعت عن نقل كثير من العلماء على استخدامها خوفا من الإطالة ، لأن الهدف من ذلك هو إثبات مشروعية عضوية السلف.
قبول "على التقدم للفخر ، وبأي فخر واعتزاز ، ناهيك عن شرف ، أو السلفية السلفية Vlfezp تكن معروفة عند علماء أهل السنة والجماعة الوحيدة لالمديح ، والدعوة السلفية للدعوة الأصلية القديمة ، واسم من غبار عليه الشرعية "(18).

تقدم كل من العلماء هي مجرد دعاة للأنصار.

(1) سيرة أعلام النبلاء (16/407).
(2) المرجع نفسه -- ترجمة أبو طاهر السلفي -- (21 / 6).
(3) معجم الشيوخ -- ترجمة أحمد بن أحمد بن نعمة المقدسي -- (1 / 34).
(4) المرجع نفسه -- ترجمة محمد بن محمد بن المفضل Albehrani -- (2 / 280).
(5) المرجع نفسه -- ترجم من قبل يحيى بن إسحاق بن خليل الشيباني -- (2 / 369).
(6) من الارتفاع الغفار -- الذهب -- وهو اختصار الألبانية (ص 80).
(7) تفسير القرآن العظيم (3 / 422).
(8) شرح العقيدة Thoip المقدمة (ص 77).
(9) الشيخ Wadi'i المستقبل -- رحمه الله -- : "والصواب : أن نقول : من اتباع الكتاب والسنة ، ولأن التقليد هو اتباع الذين ليس تحت ذريعة عدم وسيطة".
(10) مذهب الشيخ محمد بن عبد الوهاب في المنتدى -- للشيخ صالح العبود -- (ص 220).
(11) مارك السنية (1 / 226).
(12) وقال ابن قاسم -- رحمه الله -- : "في اشارة الى كتاب : السني هدية -- الشيخ / سليمان بن Shmon".
(13) المرجع نفسه (1 / 595).
(14) المجموع -- جمع الطيار (3 / 1306).
(15) من قبل : "مجموعة من خطابات لإصلاح الفرد والمجتمع" للشيخ محمد جميل زينو (ص 162).
(16) شرح العقيدة Waasitiyyah (1 / 54).
(17) بيان لأخطاء بعض الكتاب (ص 90).
(18) ما بين القوسين من كلام الشيخ "بلادي الصاعدي" في مذكرته : "الشرعية للرابطة على بينة من الخلف لعقيدة السلف" (ص 1-2).

كتيب
تحفة المهدية الذي سأل عن معنى السلفية
لFezilp الشيخ
عبد السلام أبو الحسن بن القاسم الحسني رمي السلفي
"هذه الدراسة المهمة من الملف انه يود أن يشكر"
مستقبل بن هادي Wadi'i
يا الله ، صلى الله محمد وعلى آله وصحبه
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

قديم 2010-03-20, 19:57   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
أم بدر الدين
عضو برونزي

الصورة الرمزية أم بدر الدين

الأوسمة
وسام الحفظ وسام الحفظ وسام أحسن موضوع 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

شكرا على الشرح أختي الفاضلة......

موضوع مغلق

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
advances, limitation, silver, time

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 11:21

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)