تعلم معي الانجليزية - الصفحة 23 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Learning

English Learning Ask questions about English grammar, vocabulary, usage and idioms..

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

تعلم معي الانجليزية

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2012-01-07, 10:36   رقم المشاركة : 331
معلومات العضو
saida5
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية saida5

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Thank Allah !!!
I'm soooooooo glad to know u're doing well
welcome back home..

قديم 2012-02-14, 10:11   رقم المشاركة : 332
معلومات العضو
jackluis2008
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية jackluis2008

إحصائية العضو

B11

Hi
It's me again I hope you miss me
Well, I'm back with the lessons I promised you. I have prepared them with your level in mind
Let's start
You now have my email (jackluis2008 @ y a h o o. c o m). Save the email. Do not lose it. It is the only
way you can receive and download each lesson set. I tried to upload it but I couldn't

Each lesson Set has at least 4 different lessons. All lessons in a Set have the same name, for example “Secret Love”. These lessons go together. Every day, you will listen to all the lessons in ONE lesson SET (all the lessons with the same name). You will listen to the lessons in only one set.
You will listen to only one set for a week or more.
This is very important. You will only improve quickly if you follow this method-- one lesson set everyday-- the same lesson set every day for a week (or more).
Some sets have more than 4 lessons.
What kind of lessons are in each set, and how should you use them?

*A Text Article (Adobe .pdf file)
Read the article and review the wordlist if there is one. Do not “study” it. Don’t try to memorize it.
Just read it a couple of times each day and review new words (in a relaxed way). Use a dictionary to translate difficult words, if necessary.
*Vocabulary Lesson (MP3)
Just listen. Don’t try to memorize the words. Just listen to this lesson 1-3 times each day for at least a week.
*Mini-Story Lessons(MP3)
This is the most powerful lesson. First time, just listen. Then, listen and pause after each question.
Answer each question loudly in English, then play again. Continue to pause and answer after each question. Don’t worry if you don’t understand everything. Don’t worry about mistakes.
In the Mini-Story, I will do only three things:
1. I will make a statement. After a statement, just say, “Ahhhh” or “Ohhhh”.
2. I will ask a question that you know the answer to. Just answer the question. You don’t need to
answer with a sentence. You can answer with only one or two words.
3. I will ask a question that you don’t know the answer to. Guess. Yell a guess immediately.
Again, you can guess with just one (or a few) words. Complete sentences are not necessary.
When you answer a question, don’t worry about exact answers. Saying a correct and exact answer is not important. The most important thing is speed. Try to answer very quickly (remember, one word is fine). Speed is your goal. You want short fast answers, not long answers! In the beginning, this may be difficult. That’s OK. Use your pause button.
Eventually try to answer instantly, without using your pause button (this may take two weeks or even more).
Listen to this lesson many times every day for at least a week. The Mini-Story is the MOST IMPORTANT LESSON in the English Learning system. LIsten to these lessons the most.
*Audio Article (MP3)
Just listen. Relax and enjoy it. Listen to it several times each day for at least a week. Your goal is to
understand 100% instantly and automatically.
Some sets also have:
*Point of View Mini-Stories
These are a way to improve grammar fluency, without studying. Just listen carefully. Relax. Do not
think about grammar rules.
*Commentaries
These are extra talks about the topic. They might seem very difficult.
If they seem too difficult, skip them. The Commentary lessons are the LEAST IMPORTANT lessons
in the English Learning system. You can skip them if they feel too difficult.
However, if you understand 75% or more... listen. You probably won’t understand everything-- its
normal. Just relax and listen. Focus on the general ideas and information, not the ********. Try to
understand the main ideas. Listen to this lesson a couple of times each day for at least a week.
Suggested Lesson Order (Every Day Using The Same Set):
1. First, read the Text article. Read and review it, do not “study” it. Don’t try to memorize it.
2. Listen to the Vocabulary Lesson a few times
3. Listen to the Mini-Story Lesson several times
4. Listen to the Point of View Mini-Story, if there is one, a few times.
5. Listen to the Audio many times
6. Listen to the Commentary once (if there is one, and if you can understand it).
Learning Schedule
This English learning program is a deep learning system. You will learn each lesson very well. You will relax, go slowly and learn to speak English easily and automatically.
The best study schedule is as follows:
*Study one lesson set for a week or more. That’s right, only one set for at least a week. If you get bored, make game with the Mini-Story lessons-- try to answer each question faster and faster.
*Everyday, listen to all of the lessons in the lesson set. Try to listen to each lesson (in the set) at least two times every day. Listen to each lesson in the set every day-- for at least a week.
You should, therefore, repeat every lesson at least 20 times. 30 or more times for each lesson is best. Remember, the Mini-Stories and POV-Stories are most important.
*Listen at least one hour every day. Two hours every day is best. Its OK to divide your time during the day. For example, you might listen 30 minutes in the morning, 30 minutes going to work, 30 minutes during lunch, 30 minutes going home, and 30 minutes before going to sleep. In fact, this is an excellent way to learn.
*Relax Do not think about grammar rules. Just listen to the lessons and enjoy them. There is no pressure. You only need to listen and answer the questions (use the pause button).. If you have trouble, its OK. Just relax, go back to the beginning, and listen more. Listening is the most important activity.
*Start with the level “1.” lessons. These are the slowest, shortest, and easiest lessons. Then move to the lesson sets that begin with “2.”. These are faster. Finally, listen to the sets that begin with “3.”
These can be difficult, depending on your level.
Even if the lessons seem easy, listen to only one set for a full week. You might know the words very well, but you need them to go deep into your brain. You need a lot of repetition and a lot of answering questions. If the lessons seem easy, try to answer the questions very quickly-- make it a game.
If even the “1.” level lessons seem difficult-- just relax. You can listen to one lesson set for 4 weeks, or 10 weeks if necessary. Don’t worry about doing a lot of lesson sets. This is not important. Relax and focus on understanding. Choose one lesson set at level “1.”. Listen to all the lessons in it everyday until you understand them 100% of the Audio lesson. Go slow. You will improve a lot, even if you listen to only one lesson set for 10 weeks!

Have a great day
Ahmed

قديم 2012-02-25, 10:42   رقم المشاركة : 333
معلومات العضو
روح المعرفة
عضو نشيط

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hy thanks for all what you are doing for us i appreciate that and i wish i had follow your instruction from the bigenning .your program is so convinced and i tyhink it is the best way to learn english i have a request for you if you dont remind .
i have the bac exam this year and i understand english very well but when i write a paragraphe i dont know howi make a good one i have the ideas but i cant orgenise them and that Disappoint me.
please can you help me to write a good and a unic one whith your experience and from your talk i see that you're good in that.
god bless you

قديم 2012-02-25, 14:15   رقم المشاركة : 334
معلومات العضو
jackluis2008
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية jackluis2008

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Thank you rou7 allma3rifa for the lovely comment
About your request you can send me an email and we will work on that insha' Allah

قديم 2012-02-28, 21:10   رقم المشاركة : 335
معلومات العضو
الميعادي الحر
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية الميعادي الحر

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

انا ايضا اود ان اتعلم الانجليزية

وشكرا

قديم 2012-03-02, 16:32   رقم المشاركة : 336
معلومات العضو
حفيدة النبى 012
عضو نشيط

الصورة الرمزية حفيدة النبى 012

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

السلا م عليكم اخى الفاضل
انا اريد ان اتعلم اللغة انجليزية . اخى الكريم انى اجد صعوبة فيها رغم انى اسمع الكثير من يقول انها سهلة.
ان اادرس السنة الثانية من التعليم الثانوى . شعبة لغات اجنبة
توجهت لهاته الشعبة لاننى احب كثيرا اللغة الفرنسية والحمد لله
الانجليزية اجد صعوبه فيها ونقاطى فيها كارثية دائما 8_ 7.5 ... اريد ان اتعلمها من البداية .. اتمنى منك ان توجهنى وتشير على بما افعل؟ العام القادم ساجتاز امتحان شهادة البكالوريا . جزاكم الله كل خير واثابك الجنة ان شاء الله

قديم 2012-03-08, 12:12   رقم المشاركة : 337
معلومات العضو
روح المعرفة
عضو نشيط

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thank you so much for your reply
i will send you my email but not this day bcs i have a lot of work to do
see you soon

قديم 2012-03-08, 19:06   رقم المشاركة : 338
معلومات العضو
assiayahia
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

i'm with u

قديم 2012-04-02, 16:10   رقم المشاركة : 339
معلومات العضو
walidzito
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية walidzito

إحصائية العضو

Mh47

مشكور يا استاذا علي المبادرة
اريد الاشتراك في مجموعتكم
الاسم وليد
الاقامة الجلفة
المستوي التعليمي طالب جامعي
ولك كل الشكر .

قديم 2012-04-06, 17:17   رقم المشاركة : 340
معلومات العضو
sniper99
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

me tooooooooooo

قديم 2012-04-06, 18:49   رقم المشاركة : 341
معلومات العضو
step7
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

السلام عليكم
انا ايضا اود ان اتعلم الانجليزية

قديم 2012-04-15, 18:10   رقم المشاركة : 342
معلومات العضو
mimi mimou
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

M001

i want 2 participate in this too, by the way i am an english student 1st year degree and thnx

قديم 2013-01-08, 15:36   رقم المشاركة : 343
معلومات العضو
sandra1
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hi everybody and Hi Mr Ahmed
i wish that you're ok and i'm wondering where are you and why you don't put your exciting topics anymore
the best wishes to you

MY REGARDS

قديم 2013-01-09, 14:20   رقم المشاركة : 344
معلومات العضو
♦manoula♦iyma♦
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية ♦manoula♦iyma♦

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Iam the best but i with you in that

قديم 2013-01-11, 23:51   رقم المشاركة : 345
معلومات العضو
روح المعرفة
عضو نشيط

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hy i just write this to see your topic quickly . people if you need jackluis just send to him an email read his reply above and you will find it
just to help you
jackluis ty so much for your help
god bless you

موضوع مغلق

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
الانجليزية, تعلم

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 20:23

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)