Tell us about you - الصفحة 2 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Tell us about you

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2013-08-16, 17:31   رقم المشاركة : 16
معلومات العضو
asma1717
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية asma1717

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hhhhhh .

. thanks for the topic it's amazing !!! oook what would i say about my self ?? huh ... well , am a normal girl but i always feel like am very special and different , i'm active , energetic , polite and respectful ... i love listening to my friends' problems and jokes ... ummm .. i hate people who waste time and live without goals .. n general those who are negative and live for nothing ... instead .. i prefer being surrounded by positive and optimistic persons ... i wrote i lot hhhh ... ok , my hobbies are *****ng , singing , using net because with every day i lean something new in net ... and i love reading books especially books of personality, psychology , self development and things about subconscious mind ... without forgetting some very hot topics for me ..like how to understand men and deal with them ... how men's brain is ?? u know .. stuffs like that , my goal from studies is to be an English Dr or a professor insha-Allah .. because am belonging to the kind of people who can't be just normal like the majority .. i like shining since i deeply believe in my self and that allah is always giving me the best day by day alhamdou lillah ... that's all i think , i gotta stop here otherwise i will never stop ... omg i love my self hhhhh

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-17, 16:04   رقم المشاركة : 17
معلومات العضو
yassine nino
عضو مبـدع

الصورة الرمزية yassine nino

إحصائية العضو

Wink

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة asma1717 مشاهدة المشاركة
hhhhhh .
اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة asma1717 مشاهدة المشاركة
. thanks for the topic it's amazing !!! oook what would i say about my self ?? huh ... well , am a normal girl but i always feel like am very special and different , i'm active , energetic , polite and respectful ... i love listening to my friends' problems and jokes ... ummm .. i hate people who waste time and live without goals .. n general those who are negative and live for nothing ... instead .. i prefer being surrounded by positive and optimistic persons ... i wrote i lot hhhh ... ok , my hobbies are *****ng , singing , using net because with every day i lean something new in net ... and i love reading books especially books of personality, psychology , self development and things about subconscious mind ... without forgetting some very hot topics for me ..like how to understand men and deal with them ... how men's brain is ?? u know .. stuffs like that , my goal from studies is to be an English Dr or a professor insha-Allah .. because am belonging to the kind of people who can't be just normal like the majority .. i like shining since i deeply believe in my self and that allah is always giving me the best day by day alhamdou lillah ... that's all i think , i gotta stop here otherwise i will never stop ... omg i love my self hhhhh

hi
Thank you . you are a good person and you have à nice personality .I wish you luck to be professor

god bless you.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-17, 16:54   رقم المشاركة : 18
معلومات العضو
asma1717
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية asma1717

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة yassine nino مشاهدة المشاركة

hi
Thank you . you are a good person and you have à nice personality .I wish you luck to be professor

god bless you.

oh thank u brother ...and u r a good person too

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-21, 08:36   رقم المشاركة : 19
معلومات العضو
somia mecheri
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية somia mecheri

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hi everyone, My name is Somia.I am 20 years old and Iam an english student.I love lestening to the old music like abdlhalim and reading poems...

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-21, 09:08   رقم المشاركة : 20
معلومات العضو
Doo_down
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية Doo_down

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

You is the second-person personal pronoun , both singular and plural , and both nominative and oblique case, in Modern English. The oblique (objective) form you functioned previously in the roles of both accusative and dative, as well as all instances after a preposition. The possessive forms of you are your (used before a noun) and yours (used in place of a noun). The reflexive forms are yourself (singular) and yourselves (plural).
In standard English , you is both singular and plural; it always takes a verb form that originally marked the word as plural, (i.e. you are, in common with we are and they are). This was not always so. Early Modern English distinguished between the plural ye and the singular thou. As in many other European ********s, English at the time had a T-V distinction, which made the plural forms more respectful and deferential; they were used to address strangers and social superiors. This distinction ultimately led to familiar thou becoming obsolete in modern English, although it presusts in some rural English dialectsBecause thou is now seen primarily in literary sources such as the King James Bible (often directed to God, who is traditionally addressed in the familiar) or Shakespeare (often in dramatic dialogues, e.g. "Wherefore art thou Romeo ?"), it is now widely perceived as more formal, rather than familiar.yday speech among large sections of the population in Northern England commonly used and still uses dialect versions of thou, thee, thy, and thine. In South and West Yorkshire, for example, they are expressed as tha', thee, thi' and thine. In a South Yorkshire mining village in the late 1940s, among males only the village schoolteachers, doctor, parson and children in school exclusively used the 'you' form in the singular. Children who had grown up in households where 'tha' was the norm were forcibly reminded of the standard English at school and quickly became 'bilingual' using 'you' at school and in formal settings, and 'tha' at home and with friends. There was a distinct difference in usage between males and females, possibly due to women (who were almost exclusively homebound at that time) constantly hearing standard English on the BBC radio and at the cinema, and copying it as being more genteel. Younger women and girls used the 'you' form in most public speech, and the dialect form 'tha' rarely except perhaps in anger or exasperation. Very old women who had spent most of their lives unexposed to radio or cinema, used 'tha' in most circumstances except, sometimes, when dealing with officialdom. In the same village in the 2000s the dialect form is now mainly used in familiar interpersonal relationships, even among people who have received higher education.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-21, 13:26   رقم المشاركة : 21
معلومات العضو
.kiki
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية .kiki

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Doo_down مشاهدة المشاركة
You is the second-person personal pronoun , both singular and plural , and both nominative and oblique case, in Modern English. The oblique (objective) form you functioned previously in the roles of both accusative and dative, as well as all instances after a preposition. The possessive forms of you are your (used before a noun) and yours (used in place of a noun). The reflexive forms are yourself (singular) and yourselves (plural).
In standard English , you is both singular and plural; it always takes a verb form that originally marked the word as plural, (i.e. you are, in common with we are and they are). This was not always so. Early Modern English distinguished between the plural ye and the singular thou. As in many other European ********s, English at the time had a T-V distinction, which made the plural forms more respectful and deferential; they were used to address strangers and social superiors. This distinction ultimately led to familiar thou becoming obsolete in modern English, although it presusts in some rural English dialectsBecause thou is now seen primarily in literary sources such as the King James Bible (often directed to God, who is traditionally addressed in the familiar) or Shakespeare (often in dramatic dialogues, e.g. "Wherefore art thou Romeo ?"), it is now widely perceived as more formal, rather than familiar.yday speech among large sections of the population in Northern England commonly used and still uses dialect versions of thou, thee, thy, and thine. In South and West Yorkshire, for example, they are expressed as tha', thee, thi' and thine. In a South Yorkshire mining village in the late 1940s, among males only the village schoolteachers, doctor, parson and children in school exclusively used the 'you' form in the singular. Children who had grown up in households where 'tha' was the norm were forcibly reminded of the standard English at school and quickly became 'bilingual' using 'you' at school and in formal settings, and 'tha' at home and with friends. There was a distinct difference in usage between males and females, possibly due to women (who were almost exclusively homebound at that time) constantly hearing standard English on the BBC radio and at the cinema, and copying it as being more genteel. Younger women and girls used the 'you' form in most public speech, and the dialect form 'tha' rarely except perhaps in anger or exasperation. Very old women who had spent most of their lives unexposed to radio or cinema, used 'tha' in most circumstances except, sometimes, when dealing with officialdom. In the same village in the 2000s the dialect form is now mainly used in familiar interpersonal relationships, even among people who have received higher education.
i'm not stalking you really, but I had to laugh at this comment, you nailed it! it was really cool to read about you!

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-21, 18:41   رقم المشاركة : 22
معلومات العضو
Doo_down
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية Doo_down

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة .kiki مشاهدة المشاركة
i'm not stalking you really, but I had to laugh at this comment, you nailed it! it was really cool to read about you!
glad u like it .... i just hope that the owner of the thread won't get it wrong hhhh

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-21, 19:18   رقم المشاركة : 23
معلومات العضو
نَازِكْ
عضو مميّز

الأوسمة
موضوع مميز وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
i've enjoyed the lesson lol

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-21, 21:13   رقم المشاركة : 24
معلومات العضو
yassine nino
عضو مبـدع

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة somia mecheri مشاهدة المشاركة
Hi everyone, My name is Somia.I am 20 years old and Iam an english student.I love lestening to the old music like abdlhalim and reading poems...
thank you soumia and good luck at your studies. and by the way you have great hobbies

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-21, 21:16   رقم المشاركة : 25
معلومات العضو
yassine nino
عضو مبـدع

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
thank you for the lesson

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-21, 21:29   رقم المشاركة : 26
معلومات العضو
Doo_down
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية Doo_down

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة yassine nino مشاهدة المشاركة

thank you for the lesson
not at all ... u wanted to about "you" .... peace

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-21, 21:36   رقم المشاركة : 27
معلومات العضو
yassine nino
عضو مبـدع

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

peace

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-24, 18:42   رقم المشاركة : 28
معلومات العضو
Karim-Rap-4-Life
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية Karim-Rap-4-Life

الأوسمة
العضو المميز لسنة 2013 وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية المرتبة الثالثة 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:

ooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh
man what is this hhhhh
but it is benificial
thanks a lot

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-24, 19:00   رقم المشاركة : 29
معلومات العضو
Karim-Rap-4-Life
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية Karim-Rap-4-Life

الأوسمة
العضو المميز لسنة 2013 وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية المرتبة الثالثة 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hello, Salam Alaykom
anay body is here
May I have your attention please
aaah i think I gotta start alone hehehe

My name is Karim I am from Saida City I'm 25 years old I don't work em and I don't work yes I studied English In the university actually my dream was to study fine arts coz i love drawing. due to personal obstacles I chose to study English I used to be a good one at English langue but I was not that high level til the 2nd year in university I started to build up the level and thnaks Allah and due to my desire to be capable in the field I succeded not at perfect point but at least to cambridge tests I am upper intermediate level
I like the Black/ white colours I feel much comfortable when I mix them the answer is they depict my personality
I'm not that kind of social and extrovert I don't have many friends in my life and i'm very slow at making new friends well the friends i have they say that i'm crazy and funny but i don't think so coz I'm nervous and i lose my temper easily ok that's my negative with lil bit of shy hehehe
Music .....was a part of my life in the few previous years I used to listen to 2pac and some other but only the niggers the ancient rap singers and groupes they were the reason why I strived to learn English now I don't listen to any Instruments yeah but without lyrics
I hate modern Rai music (filthy) Pop (Illuminati dummies)
I'm calm when i get mad I don't promise i'll be the same hhh
I hate hypocrites I love reality
I hate arrogance I love simplicity
I hate ignorance I love care

my hobbies are a lot but I can say writing, drawing, making beats (music)
sports: I don't love football neither barça or real madrid
sometimes I prefer watching basket ball matches but i don't prefer a special player or team just watching it and playing it with my friends i love playing basketball
.thank you and i hope my personality is not that bad hhhhhh

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-25, 18:18   رقم المشاركة : 30
معلومات العضو
Katy Pretty girl
عضو نشيط

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Karim-Rap-4-Life مشاهدة المشاركة
Hello, Salam Alaykom
anay body is here
May I have your attention please
aaah i think I gotta start alone hehehe

My name is Karim I am from Saida City I'm 25 years old I don't work em and I don't work yes I studied English In the university actually my dream was to study fine arts coz i love drawing. due to personal obstacles I chose to study English I used to be a good one at English langue but I was not that high level til the 2nd year in university I started to build up the level and thnaks Allah and due to my desire to be capable in the field I succeded not at perfect point but at least to cambridge tests I am upper intermediate level
I like the Black/ white colours I feel much comfortable when I mix them the answer is they depict my personality
I'm not that kind of social and extrovert I don't have many friends in my life and i'm very slow at making new friends well the friends i have they say that i'm crazy and funny but i don't think so coz I'm nervous and i lose my temper easily ok that's my negative with lil bit of shy hehehe
Music .....was a part of my life in the few previous years I used to listen to 2pac and some other but only the niggers the ancient rap singers and groupes they were the reason why I strived to learn English now I don't listen to any Instruments yeah but without lyrics
I hate modern Rai music (filthy) Pop (Illuminati dummies)
I'm calm when i get mad I don't promise i'll be the same hhh
I hate hypocrites I love reality
I hate arrogance I love simplicity
I hate ignorance I love care

my hobbies are a lot but I can say writing, drawing, making beats (music)
sports: I don't love football neither barça or real madrid
sometimes I prefer watching basket ball matches but i don't prefer a special player or team just watching it and playing it with my friends i love playing basketball
.thank you and i hope my personality is not that bad hhhhhh

c'mon
u'r just the same karim
my best friend
u know u'r the best

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 13:41

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)