let's discuss......speaking skill problem - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

let's discuss......speaking skill problem

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2011-07-12, 10:13   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

Icon24 let's discuss......speaking skill problem

hi everybody, today i come with a new topic which i think it's very important for both student of english and people as simple learners, it's one of the four english skills; speaking
speaking is the most important skill in communication, and if you can't speak right you can't convey your messages well
perhaps all we have this problem, we don't have the ability to speak fluently or at least correctly
do you have this problem? what are the obstacles that face us to not speak as a native speaker? and how we can improve speaking skill
?
your opinions are most needed

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-07-12, 11:49   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
اناناسة
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية اناناسة

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hi there , it is nice to see new topics around here thanks Spy4you ... well i have this Speeking skill problem and it is due to the fear i have when speaking the way I like (british) i guess shyness takes a great deal with me ... and it starts from my family members ... they hate it when i imitate british people and that really makes me retain my trails hhh .... the speaking skill could be improved through practice and listening but you see not all of us do speak in the few hours at class ... i will describe to you how it works in my class ......in Phonetics or Oral sessions my colleagues do not speak most of the time because they do not like to be known ... you see those who speak or participate in class are always looked at as great students and you can imagine what happenes to a great student .. the following day everyone wants his help in understanding this or that .. and you know ... we have selfishness ... we study hard but we want always to stay in the dark otherwise ...we will be used by non hard workers ... i guess this is another reason
ok different from that , the invironment in which we are brought up ... does not support the English L.anguage ... different from French that most of us maintain even with the fact that they never went to school ... so that is it
thanks for the great topic

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-07-12, 17:11   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
radpeace
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية radpeace

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

nice topic of you brother since it deals with an important study skill of English l-anguage, which I honestly believe it to be the hardest part of studying English
most of English learners find some, if not many, difficulties in speaking English correctly, fluently, and directly.the reasons may differ from one area to another, but the result is one. which is, English is a difficult lge to be spoken in a perfect manner
speaking of me, my problem with speaking has to do with which accent should I choose, the British(RP) or the American one. I myself like to speak the American accent, you know coz it's widely spread and coz we face it in our daily life through TV, net........... However in university, they're teaching us the British(I don't like it at all) and that creates a kind of confusion to me
what about you? do you have this kind of trouble?
see you later.salaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaam

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-07-12, 17:39   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hi all, actually i face this problem in the classroom, i do not worry to answer a direct question , but what really bothers me the question that needs analysis, or sharing an experience for example, i usually find myself using the same words to express one idea, the words really betray me when i need them, for that the teachers advise us to engage in a conversation before attending a session.
for the accent i dont have a problem because i use the british one and i always try to distinguish between the two accents, i listen to british native speakers and i watch "britain's got talent" on youtube, i listen to "bbc radio" sometimes, and i watch movies like "harry potter", i simply like the british accent because it makes me somehow feel that i'am really speaking english, i dont know, that's my point of you, in addition to that, i like more the formal english and that's one of the british accent feature.
thank you guys for the nice feedback

waiting for more interaction

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-07-13, 17:33   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
radpeace
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية radpeace

إحصائية العضو

Angry

peace on you all , and I hope you're doing well
you know spy4me, you pointed to a very serious trouble while trying to speak English directly, for example, when the teacher ask you to explain an idea or whatever, sometimes you feel like your tongue is being tight. is this comes as a result of vocabulary's lack? I don't think so bcz sometimes I feel, like you said, the words or the memory betrays us when we are really in need for them
I believe this trouble comes from ignoring the use of these words in our speaking, and the solution for that is always practice, which is the key for speaking directly .what your point about that?
waiting for more members to interact in this subject
salaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
discuss......speaking, let's, problem, skill

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 20:54

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)