موضوع مميز 'The Best Writer' competition - الصفحة 2 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

'The Best Writer' competition

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2016-01-14, 12:44   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
السَّحابة البيضاءْ
مشرف سابق

الأوسمة
المشرف المميز 
إحصائية العضو

Thumbs up 'The Best Writer' competition

I have noticed, along with other moderators, that this once beautifully active section became abandoned.

This is why we want to revive the good old days and bring back old members as well as new ones to participate here and share their topics with us.
I'm glad to announce that we are organizing a big competition and would like from everyone to participate. Don't hesistate ... who knows ? you might be the winner.

What's this competition about ?

the whole idea of this competition is to write a topic about one of the three following things ( Mother, Palestine, or the Algerian community and the English lang-uage )
you have the freedom to express yourself excessively so long as you don't write about something alse

Rules :
- the topic must be exclusive that is to say written by members not stolen from other sites .
- send it in a private message to me. if you do post it in the forum then it won't be included.

After all topics are sent to me I will post them here and then a poll will be held to determine whose topic is the best .
all members are welcome to participate in the polls then .

The prizes :
A badge will be given the first winner while the others will obtain award certificates

best of luck
and before I forget send your topics before 23 January

رد مع اقتباس

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 10:38

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)