YOUNG BLOOD. Insert 043 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Literature

English Literature Short stories, novels and poems...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

YOUNG BLOOD. Insert 043

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2023-10-14, 05:37   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
AbuHossam
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية AbuHossam

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي YOUNG BLOOD. Insert 043

Simon, Angela and Jonathan remained in the house and the paramedics took Mona's dead body. They were all in tears. Simon gave Angela and Jonathan that letter left by Mona, after they were down with reading the letter they both cried. Simon was called to the mortuary and he remembered how bad his sister wanted her body to be criminated so that her ash will flow in the ocean. He let the workers in the mortuary know that he want his sister to be criminated.

Simon≥≥≥

My sister's death really torn me apart. She was the only person I had, now I'm left with Pluto and Angela but i will miss her presence in this house. Things won't be the same without her, who would annoy me when in a bad mood and cheer me up? Someone who used to do that is far gone now. I haven't stopped crying, it feels like there's a huge hole punched on my chest. Tears have been falling uncontrollably, my voice have been ever since.

I remember it was just yesterday when we last talked and she was so happy. She asked all of us to accompany her to the beach and we exactly did that but she left after getting her wish. She died after enjoying her time at her favourite place, the ocean. She would talk about how badly she wanted to be standing next to the ocean one day, all thanks to Jonathan she got her chance to visit the ocean and we gave her one last chance.

I still remember the last song she played for us written by her 'one last chance', i could see the pain written all over her eyes when she was singing that song. She knew she was leaving, we all knew but we were in denial. The last time we talked when i put her to bed she was telling me about visitin the moon, i didn't know that she was actually telling me goodbye. I would've given her most tightest hug. I heard her coughing at night but I didn't wanna disturb her i just wanted to give her space but i didn't know that was her last time on earth, things won't be the same without my little sister.

اقتباس:
to be continued...

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
blood

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 08:03

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)