SCARED - Extract 036 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Literature

English Literature Short stories, novels and poems...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

SCARED - Extract 036

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2023-04-15, 20:03   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
AbuHossam
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية AbuHossam

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي SCARED - Extract 036

Vinolia got out of her room stretching her arms while yawning and she rubbed her eyes. She found Skai eating cereals. Skai stood up and took her school bag the moment she saw her mom, it seems like she won't forgive her mother for everything anytime soon. She took her cereals along and ate at her way to school. At school during break she shared everything to Eudorah.

"so my dad finally divorced my mom meaning i won't be seeing my dad everyday", said Skai.

"I'm sorry to hear about that Skai, you seem sad about it", said Eudorah.

"yes i am, i never thought i could also feel like this when it finally happens", said Skai.

"oh friend come here", said Eudorah hugging Skai and kissing her forehead.

They continued eating their lunch since it was breaktime. Eudorah's mom (Riley) haven't seen Vinolia in a long time since she's always busy. Today she was off at work so she decided to pay Vinolia a visit. Riley knocked on the door for ten minutes without anyone opening the door for. Vinolia was sitting on the couch covering herself with a blanket watching television and lazy to go open the door since she was not expecting anyone. She went to open the door since the person knocking didn't give up but kept on knocking, she was still on her pyjamas.

She opened the door just to find out it's Riley, her friend. She smiled and they hugged. Riley brought a bowl which was full of chocolate muffins.

"omg i can't believe you came to visit me today, you even brought some yummy muffins wow that's why i missed you", said Vinolia.

"you know I've been busy at work and i once came to visit you at the hospital but you were asleep, i would always send my regards to Skai everytime she visits my house", said Riley.

"really? Skai never talked about you, she can't even speak to me, lemme make some coffee cause i really have alot i need to share with you", said Vinolia.

Vinolia made coffee and once it was ready they drank it while they were eating some muffins sitting at the dining table. Vinolia told Riley everything that has happened.

"you know you can't stay at home forever like you are grieving for someone who just died, you need to go back to work", said Riley.

"it won't be easy Riley so i need to look for another job, i can't work under the Davis anymore", said Vinolia.

"then I'll help you find another job Vinno, that's what friends are for right?", said Riley.

Vinolia nodded and they continued talking.

اقتباس:
to be continued...
HERE: Architecture on Pinterest

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
scared

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 12:14

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)