work of women for or against - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

work of women for or against

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2012-02-10, 17:28   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
abid.en
عضو نشيط

الصورة الرمزية abid.en

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي work of women for or against

hi everybody
today i choose to you one of the most interesting subject which is work of women

-Are you for or against women's work

-Why do women work

- do you think that her work is necessary

- Put your point of view about this topic

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-10, 18:03   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
humble
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

nice topic i am with woman's work

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-10, 18:45   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
كنوز المعرفة
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية كنوز المعرفة

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hi all. love your topics so much
so i'm with women need to work my mom work
she work as every women to help herself or her husband if she got merried
it will be necessary if they need more money
really thnks for the topic ^-^

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-10, 20:35   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
abid.en
عضو نشيط

الصورة الرمزية abid.en

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thanks sisters

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-10, 21:09   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hi, well this topic is always put on the scene and the attitudes differs whether according to a man or to a woman although that i know 99% of women would say i'm with, here's my point of you
my first perspective: the divine order came from above saying " ( o women) stay in your houses" that means the natural position and place for the woman that Allah (swt) deems it to be the most appropriate for her is her house
that is, if a married woman has a husband who can insure a dignified life for her, she needs to stay home
my second perspective: if a woman is obliged to work, and she may not find any money to spend for herself, it's ok to work
there are specific fields appropriate for women such as medecine because we need a woman doctor to treat our sisters and daughters
_________
that's my humble opinion

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-11, 00:10   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
CANIM
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية CANIM

إحصائية العضو

Of course with all the charm of existence is in the fact that you feel needed in the society not only at home but out in all the fields... home is boring indeed I can't stand even summer holidays

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-11, 08:10   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
Makadam
محظور

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I don't answer to this question , but i have a question , if a women works , who educate and take care her children ????

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-11, 09:51   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
mari2011
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

16 على حساب الدار

انابابا يحاشمني علي 10دج ومهدرش معاي سمانة كي سحقيت 200دج urgent ما يداويني ما يكسينيعميت عيني مع السمسم ونهار دخلت الجامعة حاشمني على لبورس ونهار تخرجت سلفت منعند الناس وجا كلا القاطو وكي روحنا قالي الله لا تربحك قريتك باه
تدي الدراهم لراجلك
راني قاعدة في الدار ني خدمة ني راجل
دعاوي الوالدين
احمدو ربي لكان والديكم يحبوكم ويصرفو عليكم
راني كرهت حياتي مع بابا البخيل
كون يمدلي 10دج يبقى شهر وهو يهدر بيها

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-11, 11:37   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
abid.en
عضو نشيط

الصورة الرمزية abid.en

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Makadam مشاهدة المشاركة
I don't answer to this question , but i have a question , if a women works , who educate and take care her children ????
according to your question that you are opposed women's work
Do not look to the work of women from one side , but it has many positive aspects as sir syp4em said because we need a woman doctor to treat our sisters

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-12, 18:43   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
7med
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية 7med

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I don't think that girls would like to go to school and study hard if at the end they will stay home, in the other hand I don't think that those who are against the work of woman are against her school education too, In my opinion if we want civilisation we have to accept some of its bad aspects, today no one want to marry a woman who can't read a letter! but the woman who know how to read and write want to do something special than home chores and looking after kids, in all ways kids grow up fastly and no reason then to keep a woman at home

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-12, 20:56   رقم المشاركة : 11
معلومات العضو
miss.cool
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية miss.cool

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

salaam
actually this is a very sensitive topic
well the answer is very easy

it depends on the women and her situation and her husband and their beliefs

but for me im for

thnx for the topic sis

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-15, 21:51   رقم المشاركة : 12
معلومات العضو
chibasset40
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

in my opinion i think that the work's woman does'nt necessary if the woman provide for them all the necessary thing of life the best thing for the woman to stay at home and raise their children a good educate but unfortunately in our a days we find woman occupied all yhe places of the work, for this reason we find a high the uneployement rate for men

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-15, 22:28   رقم المشاركة : 13
معلومات العضو
CANIM
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية CANIM

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

there are two categories of people in this world, those who take their places in life, and those who say that the first categorie have taken their places ...

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-18, 19:12   رقم المشاركة : 14
معلومات العضو
Karim_Rap_4_life
محظور

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hi every one here Man and Women.....first of all I want to say that I agree with
Mr (spy4me) you're alright in all what you said.
for those who acclaim that woman has many things to do and so special with her work.......we don't need woman to work inorder to know her roles no no women is unevitable and they are a main element of society.
If a married womlan stay home and nurtures her children she would do something very very special......
secondly to all women right here when I read the topic of our sister (abid.en) I knew that the majority of women would agree with the work of women ofcourse My humble opininion is that I agree but for those who are really in need to work inorder to provide money and we know Algerian's daily life. there are some woman who are working for their parents because they are old and no one could provide and support if their daughter work so where is the problem here?
another field which is "Education" I saw and I see that there are too many teachers I mean women suffering from problems with pupils and I know very very sad situations and I can't explain them just forget it and the question is why? if they are not obliged so why?
another dramatic idea.....I've a a friend normally he should be a teacher in a secondary school teaching French ******** whatever he did and so many times he tried to get a work in that establishement ofcourse he has no shoulders. when he spoke to the director of the department of education of his state.....he gave him a cold shoulder and the problem was on three teachers(women) got a job and they are younger and so new but my friend has been waiting for a long time so here another question to every body here we are with the work of women why not!!!!! but why high authorities employed the majority of womenand women and women only women why??? and Man stay jobless don't anybody try to hide something this is what we see in Algeria I work in an establishement where 80% of workers are women and I know many men staying outside watching waiting for big head punks to.........my final word is Hi women Hi Girls we are Man and we represeting Man we don't care if you work or not but at least if you have the opportunity to work.....another question will be done???? We need social equality at least !!!! because some real men are hopeless and with no job and no money I'm one of them if the situation carry like that belive me I'll be a Gangsta and I will take money by force why??? cuz I did what i had to do I syudied and wait for something so when I go to find that only women work so the is kind of
1_(PLEASE GIVE ME MY RIGHT OH PLEASE)
2_(GIVE ME MY RIGHT)
3_(COME ON GIVE ME MY RIGHT)
4_ (GIVE ME OR GIVE YOU DEATH__DO OR DIE)
2_
So you see how is it going and no one care so don't wonder when you see some one sucide or killing someone else cuz GOD damn this world everything is reversed and those who don't like my opinion this is how I do and this my opinion I don't fopr no body tolike cuz I like it and whatever they do whatever they say I'll not changed a word of my disocurse cuz I'm aware of my words I'm expêrt and I see what I see so I don't care and I don't wanna know what others want to say cuz I hate that hate the world hate everything cuz it's not good and it's not tasty no goodness and nothing so

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-18, 21:06   رقم المشاركة : 15
معلومات العضو
نسرين ز
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

of caurse i'am with women work's

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
women, work

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 11:34

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)