the education in algeria - الصفحة 3 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

the education in algeria

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2012-01-16, 18:31   رقم المشاركة : 31
معلومات العضو
djihad bac
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية djihad bac

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hello,sir how are you,i hope you are well
i'm not good cause the exams are soon and i'm worry
so how about you'r studies?when is ur exam

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-01-19, 23:55   رقم المشاركة : 32
معلومات العضو
Killing Spree
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية Killing Spree

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hallo sister ... how are you, i hope your fine... well this is my last week before the exams we'll start the exams on 28/01/2012 i'm very worry cause lessons are difficult and takes time to revise .especially Italiano ( foreign languige ) i can't even combine words to form a sentence.. a good thing that my presentation last week in oral expression was very good and enjoyable, the teacher liked it a lot . ... anyway i believe your exams begins this week ...are you ready ? i hope you are .. i want to tell you that you shouldn't be worried, the first semester of 1st year is easy ... and a good advice for you is when you finish a module try to forget about it as soon as possible and focus on the coming exam ... since you don't have enough time you should divide your time this week only to revise and sleep ...no fun, i hope for you the best and i wish you good luck because you'll need it...l

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-01-21, 08:52   رقم المشاركة : 33
معلومات العضو
djihad bac
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thank you brother
i'll keep in my mind all theese advice and it will be easy nchallah for me and for you
so each day i finish my modules i'll tell you what i'vve done okey? so good luck my friend lol

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-01-22, 15:29   رقم المشاركة : 34
معلومات العضو
Killing Spree
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hallo how are you i hope that you're fine ...how about your exams today .. did you find it easy or difficult ... i think linguistic is not easy for you ... however wether you did a good job today or not .. you should forget about it and focuse on tommorow's moduls ...
.. since our exams are next week .. i am trying to prepare and revise hard these days so i may not be able to check Djalfa forums every day but i'll try to keep in touch
do not be afraid and sleep tight ^_^
l

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-01-24, 17:30   رقم المشاركة : 35
معلومات العضو
djihad bac
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hi sir
so my exams was not good at all i have done well just written ex and grammar but linguistics was soooooooooo hard and methodology and phonetics i don't know
i'm so confused
i'm worry that my general rate will be less than 10

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-01-25, 23:20   رقم المشاركة : 36
معلومات العضو
Killing Spree
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hallo ... how are you ... may be tomorrow you'll finish your exams ... and at least you'll rest from this burden .. about your marks do not worry too much ... sometimes marks could be surprising.. when you think that you didn't do well the mark will be good .. and the opposite .. beside you should always look at the good side .. you did well in grammar and Written .. and probably in Oral Ex too, their Coefficient is 3.... i believe that you'll take more than 10 in general rate .... don't be despaired .. one thing i know for sure is that : the marks never be the reflex of your level ... especial in our universities ..
take care sis

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-01-26, 15:36   رقم المشاركة : 37
معلومات العضو
djihad bac
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thank you a lot sir
you helped me so much by ur instructions i have in oral ex the general rate is 13.5 but CL and linguistics i didn't do well at all
so how about you and ur exams?did u prepared well?i think so because you are good in english better than me hh lol
i finished my exams and i'm happy and worry about the consultation
so take care brother and thank's again

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-12, 00:14   رقم المشاركة : 38
معلومات العضو
Killing Spree
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hallo my friend ... sorry for taking so long ... to day i finished my exames .. i was too busy during the last couple weeks
i'm not sure about how i did in the exams .. for i never discuss the tests . i only focuse on the coming ... but i think i didn't do well in EE and CIV ... it wasn't my fault the teachers were asking lame questions as if they want us to have zero ... as a result many students gave thier papers as white as snow
i need some rest, i'm very tired from those exams and this terrible wather too .... so how about you ..you got 13.5 in OE so you must be a good speaker .... how about you other marks .... i would like to know how much you got in each module ... i hope you got good marks..
take care of your self

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-16, 21:05   رقم المشاركة : 39
معلومات العضو
djihad bac
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hello sir how are you?i hope you are fine and how about ur exams it was easy or hard?so about my marks they are totally good especially in written and gramm
i have just phonetics less then 10 but until now it's good but the catastrophe is comiing hhh (linguistics)and french but i think that my general rate is 10 or more so i want to laugh on sunday about linguistics and it's mark hh may be 4 2 or 1 because our teacher is so serious and so hard with correction
so how about you ?i hope ur marks are good

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-17, 23:02   رقم المشاركة : 40
معلومات العضو
Killing Spree
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hallo friend .. how are you.. i hope you're ok .. so happy that you had good marks .. i knew that you will do quite good .. how about your general rate ... did you calculate it... i would like to know it and i'll not take "no" as an answer ^_^. l
for me i don't think it will be the same as you nor as the last year .. i dont know how much i got in each module becouse i have taken the last week as a resting period at my home ... i'll go this week and live the nightmares ... my friend text me the marks of 3 modules and they were very disappointing ... i've never thought that it will be like this... especially with some teachers .. i feel like they stab me in my back ... however i don't blame my self for i did my best level ... it just that the 2nd year is not as the same as the first ... so my advice for you is to enjoy it as long as you still can ...
l
i hope for you the best

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-18, 19:02   رقم المشاركة : 41
معلومات العضو
djihad bac
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hello,friend ,how are you today?i hope ur well
*so good luck for ur marks and do not worry about it if you have done well in ur exam not all teacher will do like you'v said but every one work good he will get the best mark even if in one module
mm about my general rate i did not calculate it yet because we didn't finish our consultations
tmrw i have consultation in linguistics and esp and i'm so worry about linguistics like i've said t you hhhh
when i calculate my general rate i'll tell it to you but give me ur m s n or f a c e b o o k or anything because you know i don't like every one know my marks hhhh
sorry fo my bad English cause i forgot it we didn't study since 26 january hhhh
so good luck sir and hope to u the best

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-19, 23:38   رقم المشاركة : 42
معلومات العضو
Killing Spree
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hallo how are you ... i'm fine since i'v taken this week as a resting period as well ... so how was it your linguistics mark .. i hope you got at least more than 10 .... this module is the only module that i couldn't understand .... last year in the first semester when i didn't study it well i've got 10 ... in the 2nd i study it very hard .. and still got 10 .... so my guess will be 10 this year too in this module

i would like to give you my fecebook but this web site didn't alow me to ....so replace the stars with f acebook and you'll be able to open it
https://www.********.com/fakhro47

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-20, 18:27   رقم المشاركة : 43
معلومات العضو
djihad bac
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hello,sir how are you?i'm so good actually hhh because my general rate in linguistics is 10 exactly hhhh but all others are less then 10 because as i said our teacher is so serious and hard hhh
so i'll contact you on f a c e b o o k

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-21, 23:10   رقم المشاركة : 44
معلومات العضو
Killing Spree
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hallo . how are you ... you've got 10 in linguistic too .. at least we have something in common ... any way my marks are driving me bananas although i didn't get any mark below 10 yet ... most of them are either 10 or 11 .. i swear if i get one more 10 or 11 ... i'll kill the teacher >_< .... i may go tommorow to check the college and check how my frineds did ...
hope catch you later on fecebook

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-22, 08:15   رقم المشاركة : 45
معلومات العضو
djihad bac
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thanks sir
and good luck

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
algeria, education

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 14:36

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)