10 important steps to learn English - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Learning

English Learning Ask questions about English grammar, vocabulary, usage and idioms..

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

10 important steps to learn English

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2010-07-09, 14:29   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
rania_16
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

M001 10 important steps to learn English

[[

peace be upon you all
i found this 10 advices very important to learn english ********* so i want to share't with you members of
english for
um[
]]

1-[
Keep motivated even when you are frustrated with your progress : which will sometimes happen. Don't expect to become fluent very quickly, learning a ******** well takes many years. But always remember that any level allows communication. I think that very often learners expect to become fluent much more quickly than is possible. This can lead to a lot of frustration and it can also make learners feel they aren't progressing when they are!

2. Keep interested in new words :they are the key to any progress. What I mean here is that *********is mostly about words - a person who knows a lot of words would communicate without much grammar. I"ve read somewhere that to speak a ******** in a basic way needs a vocabulary of 2000 words. This sounds a lot – but isn’t so difficult to learn with a bit of patience and time.

3. Enjoy using the ******** you already have : many people often say that they are "not yet good enough" - but forget what they have already achieved and what opportunities it brings. I realised a long time ago that "a little goes a long way” and I have found that it is surprising just how much communication can take place at any level.

4. Use the Internet as and when you can:There is a fantastic amount of useful material, not to mention interesting and useful blogs and chatrooms. I remember the first time I went on line which is 10 years ago this year. I thought, what a great opportunity for me, I can learn now from my own living room. These days, there is so much there for you to get for free. It’s a brilliant resource if used intelligently.

5. Read in the target ******** as much as you can: But don't try to read at a level too high - or you will get frustrated. Try reading for enjoyment sometimes at the level you are at - or just a little higher. You will find this encouraging. I read a book many years ago on second ********* learning that placed a big emphasis on reading a lot – but was careful to point out that the level should not be too high or it would not be beneficial. Too many courses in my opinion expect learners to read texts that are set at too high a level.

6. Make as many friends as you can that speak the target ******** *: maybe you could join a ********* club where people learn together. I am a member of 3 French ********* clubs and 2 German ********** club. If you find it difficult to find a club, you could try to make some "virtual friends" online. This is something that takes some effort, but is really worth it. It means looking to see what is out there and where you can find the right club. I know people who form their own club for exchanging ideas and tips. I do realise also, that finding clubs and native speakers is sometimes impossible depending on where you live.

7. Don't think of mistakes as failure: this is negative. Think of mistakes as "feedback" and then you learn to find ways to reduce them by keeping a positive attitude. When did you see a young child worry about making mistakes? This is my point. When did a child think that they make mistakes? They only know it if an adult corrects them – and very often this is a parent who corrects in a nice way – so they child never thinks of mistakes – and gets on with learning. As a result – they learn quickly. We can do this as adults if we try.

8. Take every opportunity to speak the ********* and engage with people: If you can't find anyone to talk with, then talk about things with yourself (out of earshot or people will start to wonder...) I have some interesting conversations with myself whilst driving...! And other places too. If this is your only means to express yourself – then don’t forget to do it! Listening to yourself speak is similar to learning to play and instrument “by ear”. I’ve been learning guitar this way for 39 years and I play for myself more often than I play for other people – I’m not a professional musician. So take every opportunity to speak as much as possible.

9. Learn about the culture of the country or countries where the ********* is spoken when you have some spare time: For example: English culture is somewhat different to the USA but we have many similarities and we do speak the same **********- or do we? In reality there are quite a few differences between American English and British English. However these variations in accent and dialect happen with other ************s too. I read that one of the most important things in developing ************ learning is to also learn about the culture of the countries where the******** is spoken. This helps make the *********** “real”, because it helps put the ********* in context.

10. Finally don't be too hard on yourself if you don't progress as fast as you would like to. Learning a ************ isn't a smooth process : you can learn a lot quickly sometimes - then sometimes the progress is slow. Always think of ************ learning as a long-term project not a short-term project and you'll enjoy it more.

best regards
[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Black"][LEFT][COLOR="Black"][COLOR="Purple"]
i
i don't know why when i write the word langue alora become ****** can you explain to me

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2010-07-09, 15:31   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
lokman4ever
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

tnx for the topic
sorry ;p
i cant explain why its written the " *****"

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2010-07-10, 19:59   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
yakumo
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية yakumo

إحصائية العضو

M001

God blee you sister
Thank u sooo much 4 the efficient topic!!

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2010-07-10, 20:16   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
tawfik07
عضو فعّال

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

you know..on this page we can not write the word " l a n gu a ge" why...i do not know too
so i find the solution ....write like I do ..just klik space between letters when you are typing this word
l a n g u a g e

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
english, important, learn, steps

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 15:17

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)