work of women for or against - الصفحة 3 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

work of women for or against

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2012-07-14, 13:05   رقم المشاركة : 31
معلومات العضو
amel nina
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

according to statistics, the number of men is less than women

for example in class, you would find 20 girls VS only 10 boys

the question is: if these ten boys married ten girls of the same class, what would hapen to the rest 10 girls??

stay at home??

a girl not married is always left out, her brothers will marry and live on their own they will have a new home new responsibilities they won't take care of her
her parents will die someday

she will be lonely

what could she do if no one comes to ask her to marriage??

then work would be the best way to get safe
++++++

here I'm not talking about married women cuz as you said staying at home is better for them

I'm talking about women who did'nt get the chance to marry and they're 35 years old or more

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-07-14, 22:11   رقم المشاركة : 32
معلومات العضو
smart
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية smart

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Peace be up on You
well it is a nice topic to discuss
Iam with women's work
Because if she didn't get married at least she'll have her own money
if she got married she'll help her husband or she'll save it for the bad times
and she can give up on her work when she feels that her children need her
as my friends said it depens or her situation & her husbands

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-07-14, 23:34   رقم المشاركة : 33
معلومات العضو
مولاي عبد الله
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية مولاي عبد الله

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Against that.I'm against that
&
may be i can't give you the reason
but
trust me it is Convincing reason

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-07-18, 14:21   رقم المشاركة : 34
معلومات العضو
Sadinne
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية Sadinne

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hey there everyone
^^

This is a very touchy subject, & I've read pretty much all of your answers & they were pretty interesting

I think every woman should be educated and have a degree, regardless of the fact that she's gonna have a job in the futur or not, because these days there's no place for ignorant people & especially not ignorant women, also you might never know what's gonna happen, but if she has a degree she can take care of herself

Now, am I with or against women working? Well, it depends

Not only on the woman, but also on her financial situation and her husband and familly

If her husband's payement isn't enough to take care of the house & the kids then she should work and help him out

If her father can't take care of the familly, then she should work and help him out

If she isn't married, and she needs money, then she should work to help herself out

Really, you can't give an answer to this question, because it just depends on the situation

Both of my sisters are married with kids, one of them is an english teacher & the other one is a teacher in the university, and both of them didn't start working until their children grew up and are now at least able to ask for food if they're hungry & go to the bathroom on their own

My sister's arguments are that, first of all they didn't study for years to just sit around and clean up the house, and second of all that they want to have their own money and do whatever they want with it

Also if a woman has to work, then she should at least work in a field suited for her, like teacher, or in hospitals, or in shops, or something like that, not a police officer or a fire fighter

Also, my sister said that she never realized how important for her as a mother to be educated until her daughter started going to school and she needed her help because she had trouble talking and understanding, especially with this new educational system

Personnaly, I'm studying really hard to become a doctor, I also plan on being a writer

But when I think of myself being married and having kids...Well, I want to work really bad, because I don't want all of these years of my life to be wasted, but also I want to be a good mother & wife, and be there for my children, so..I don't know, I'll think about that when I'm at least 25 xD

Also, everyone here is like "She studies for nothing", I think the concept of "Study to get a job" is wrong, we don't study to work, we study to be educated women, and be equal with men, not in coming home at 23h, and being a police officer, and spending our days outside, but on the intellectual level, I'm sure all of the guys in here agree that they want to be with someone they could at least have a sophisticated conversation with

I think I should stop talking now xD

That's my opinion
^^

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-07-23, 14:29   رقم المشاركة : 35
معلومات العضو
خالد دردور
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I am against women's work unless some situation

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-07-25, 17:38   رقم المشاركة : 36
معلومات العضو
Hind_dz
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Hind_dz

الأوسمة
الموضوع المميز لسنة 2013 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

?u ask me Y women work n i ask u Y not
i'm definitely 4 women working
well ..sure, sometimes it's not necessary but other times it is, especially if she had a big family cuz that requires a big income
nevertheless, i'm against women doing men job..but other than that i'm perfectly okay with it..
if a woman can have an honorable job 2 provide herself more money 2 live in good conditions..Y woudn't she work?

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-07-27, 11:47   رقم المشاركة : 37
معلومات العضو
نزاهة الروح
محظور

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

very interesting topic
personally, I am for women's work. It is a simple way for them to prouve that they are free, and demonstrate their capabilities.
nowady woman works especially to help her family /hasband because life become very hard.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-08-23, 10:50   رقم المشاركة : 38
معلومات العضو
hassan2011
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

هذا الموضوع عطاهولنا استاذ غربي نتاع الاورال صح انت واش من قروب باين 4او5او6 هدو هوما انا في 4

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-08-25, 14:09   رقم المشاركة : 39
معلومات العضو
Cash_money
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية Cash_money

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

well o work as a teacher that's Ok , Something else NO! because You know the society and its Troubles
have a nice day All

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
women, work

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 03:13

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)