the education in algeria - الصفحة 2 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

the education in algeria

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2011-12-23, 16:32   رقم المشاركة : 16
معلومات العضو
Killing Spree
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية Killing Spree

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

never mind sister it's not a big deal .. i love speaking with other English student .. this year seems hard for me ... teachers don't care about us .. so we have to do researches by ourselves .. and that's tired me a lot .but I'm not worried I'm sure I'll get it right in the end. these days I'm busy with Culture we are studying about British history ... sounds boring but it's enjoyable ... for the next couple of days I'm going to visit my uncle and grandma they have a nice home it's very peaceful I'll try to relax from all the study stress and enjoy the holiday.. how about you ? are you enjoying your holiday ?l

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-12-25, 17:26   رقم المشاركة : 17
معلومات العضو
djihad bac
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية djihad bac

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hello sir
i was not at home these 2 days
so good luck for ur studies there is no level of study which is easy everything is soo hard
so my holidays was not so good because i was all the time thinking about my studies i started memory and revise my lessons yesterday but i'm worry to don't finish it
the hard module and the long was linguistics it have a lot of papers and so hard to memorise it and i'm worry if these papers is not enough for the exam
so culture we studied just (history of ideas) and i didn't memorise anything until now because it's just one paper
i want to ask you if i have to do researches about my lessons or papers are enough because if it's necessary it's too late to do it
mm written expression i didn't yet revise it we have the last lessons are capitalization and ponctuation comma semi-colon ..etc
it will come these lessons on the exam?because i don't know any exaple of exam *
so sir pleas give me some advice about the preparation of exam if i revise from now or not yet?i'm so confused or some addvice about exams how it comes
ffff
so much for you hhh
sorry sir for my bad english

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-12-26, 00:11   رقم المشاركة : 18
معلومات العضو
Killing Spree
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hallo sis, don't worry if you would finish all your modules or not cuz you don't have to ... you still get time till the exam ... what you need to do is revising modules that you find hard and take much time and need to be researched for in order to be understood well... but I think the majority of teachers will do a quiz after the holiday directly.. So you should take that into consideration...l
About linguistics as you can see it is the study of the linguige and it looks similar to philosophy to me... And it's very difficult to memorize something if you don't understand it, so either you do some researches on the Internet to make it easier or you study with your friends to help you understand it
about your question: please don't be confused, I believe that your teacher will give you questions only about what he had explained and about what he already gave ... what I meant by doing extra researches is in order to get a clear picture and make it easier to understand.
About written expression: capitalization and punctuation ... is an easy lesson I’ll give you an example: last year in the written Expression exam... the first exercise was about this lesson they gave us a large text an asked us to capitalize and punctuate and put comma semi-colon ... it was easy but take much time to rewrite it in your paper ..
- my advice for you: it will be good for you if you start to revise from now ... don't tired yourself .. Just try to have a clear idea for each lesson you will take (use skimming and scanning that you learnt from methodology ^_^)... Like that you'll find yourself ready when the exam comes … l
I hope I gave you a helpful piece advice

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-12-26, 09:06   رقم المشاركة : 19
معلومات العضو
djihad bac
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hello,brother
thank you very much for ur advice and i'll take it in my mind
i'm so happy to find someone like you helpful
thank you again

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-12-26, 21:45   رقم المشاركة : 20
معلومات العضو
Killing Spree
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

it's ok ... if you need any thing just ask

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-12-27, 17:12   رقم المشاركة : 21
معلومات العضو
djihad bac
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thank you sir

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-12-30, 23:29   رقم المشاركة : 22
معلومات العضو
** موحدة 02 **
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية ** موحدة 02 **

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

typical university students

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-01-06, 08:37   رقم المشاركة : 23
معلومات العضو
djihad bac
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hello, sir how are you?how about ur studies
i'm generally good
but i have a quiz sunday on linguistics and i'm worry to be about ******** families it's so hard and i don't know what i'll revise on it
so pleas give me the general idea how i'll revise it and it's hard or easy for exam

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-01-06, 08:39   رقم المشاركة : 24
معلومات العضو
djihad bac
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

lingui s t i c s

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-01-06, 12:22   رقم المشاركة : 25
معلومات العضو
نور الهداية1
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية نور الهداية1

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Killing Spree مشاهدة المشاركة
I think the education in our country was always been bad .. but in the past few years it become worse and poor in a dangerous way .. and the main reason is the LMD system ( i speak at the university level of course. and i am an LMD student by the way ) .. i'm not saying that the system is wrong or the student are not on the level .. i'm speaking about the way that the university of Algeria apply this system ... as we know the LMD is an applicative system needs so much Means to achieve the knowlege... but the Algerian government don't supply the university with the necessary tools and technology ... beside the huge number of the students it's a disaster .. teachers are not qualified to teach this system . since they have been studying and teaching old methods for all thier lives ... so all they do is teaching a new system with old method ( only theory and no practice ).. therefore i suppose there will be a big failure of this system in this country and so the Algerian education for the LMD will be the only system in Algeria in the few coming years ... and the student will be the only victim as always . the victim of the fatal decay within the study system in our beloved country.
yes i have the same opinion the education in algeria is in a serious trouble & the gouverment is doing nothing about it

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-01-12, 23:32   رقم المشاركة : 26
معلومات العضو
Killing Spree
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة djihad bac مشاهدة المشاركة
hello, sir how are you?how about ur studies
i'm generally good
but i have a quiz sunday on linguistics and i'm worry to be about ******** families it's so hard and i don't know what i'll revise on it
so pleas give me the general idea how i'll revise it and it's hard or easy for exam
hallo .. I'm sorry for being late but since the holidays are over i don't have time to check djelfa forums, i barely check my fcbook on the weekend ... i hope you did good in your quiz of linguistics... frankly i forgot about these families . are they about the Indo-european family ...etc ? .... for me things has been little deficult .. i didn't do well in the quiz of methodology research.. it was very tricky ... but i did good in LSP quiz and i'm going to present next week my project of Oral Expression... i hope you'll do good in you coming exams ... by the way you can sand all your questions to my fcbook account and i'll try to answer them soon enough
https://f a c e book.com/fakhro47

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-01-13, 09:46   رقم المشاركة : 27
معلومات العضو
djihad bac
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hello,sir thank you
i didn't pass my quiz that day because we have done a lesson which is lge studies so the exam will be on 22nd january it's so soon and i'm confused because we will pass it on just one week every day two modules so the time is not enough that i have to revise all my lessons this week and it's so charge like this but i started by linguistics because it's the first moldule that we'll pass it on sunday
thank you again sir

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-01-13, 21:58   رقم المشاركة : 28
معلومات العضو
Killing Spree
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

wow .. you'll pass two modules per day .. i think this is not fair at all ... you better be prepared before the exams because the week of the exam will be very tiring .. and you will not have time to revise ... however the exam of the first semester is not very difficult most student will take good marks for it's depends on your background knowledge from high school
i wish you the best

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-01-15, 22:22   رقم المشاركة : 29
معلومات العضو
الفا6
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية الفا6

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

nion but think about student and bad program it s very diffcalt student can t Accommodate all from 8to 5 they cant well.i read all leasons your opi

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-01-16, 18:28   رقم المشاركة : 30
معلومات العضو
djihad bac
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hello,sir how are you?i hope you are fine
i'm not good cause the exam is soon and i'm worry
so,how about you,your studies did you do ani quizes?or not yet and when is ur exam will be

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
algeria, education

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 16:46

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)