the education in algeria - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

the education in algeria

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2011-12-17, 12:07   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
sakina27
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية sakina27

إحصائية العضو

B1 the education in algeria

hi guys how are you
all of us know that the level of education is not what we want it to be for a lot of reasons
in your opinion what are these reasons?
please i need your answer]

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-12-19, 00:32   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
Killing Spree
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية Killing Spree

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I think the education in our country was always been bad .. but in the past few years it become worse and poor in a dangerous way .. and the main reason is the LMD system ( i speak at the university level of course. and i am an LMD student by the way ) .. i'm not saying that the system is wrong or the student are not on the level .. i'm speaking about the way that the university of Algeria apply this system ... as we know the LMD is an applicative system needs so much Means to achieve the knowlege... but the Algerian government don't supply the university with the necessary tools and technology ... beside the huge number of the students it's a disaster .. teachers are not qualified to teach this system . since they have been studying and teaching old methods for all thier lives ... so all they do is teaching a new system with old method ( only theory and no practice ).. therefore i suppose there will be a big failure of this system in this country and so the Algerian education for the LMD will be the only system in Algeria in the few coming years ... and the student will be the only victim as always . the victim of the fatal decay within the study system in our beloved country.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-12-19, 08:24   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
djihad bac
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية djihad bac

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

yes you are right sir,i'm too student of ENGLISH 1st year lmd system and i found it so hard and teachers don't know even the method to apply it
so,which year do you study sir???IF you have some information to help me pleas don't hesitate to do it hhhh
thank you so much

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-12-20, 00:40   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
Killing Spree
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

well, sister i'm a 2nd year English student .. i know things seem to be difficult for you at the beginning but if you study it will reveal and became more easier soon enough .. i remember last year at the beginning of the 1st semester i almost quit but with time and study i used to it and pass to the 2nd year with a good Rate .so just don't give up . my piece of advice to you is :
as a generally speaking : you can study English by your self and develop your level in English without the help of the teacher( use Internet and books...) . so don't you ever rely only on the teacher it's a grave mistake..l
as for you (1st year student) : you should be careful about the fallowing classes:l
-
methodology research: this class is not about memorizing it's about understanding and applying your knowledge in reality .. that's why the majority of student don't get a good mark in this class even if they studied hard
-
linguistics : it's like philosophy you have to do researches other than your lessons in order to achieve the knowledge.
-
oral expression: you should always participate and make a good picture because in this class the teacher will put the mark that he want and you can't do any thing about it
-
phonetics: study it well you'll need it in 2nd year
- the other classes: study and all are piece of cake
at last i hope i made the picture more clearly and good luck with your studies

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-12-20, 09:02   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
djihad bac
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thank you so much brother
but how much was your mark??? ana you work hard or normaly i mean that you forced your self to get this mark or you studied normaly because i study normaly but i'm worry to don't pass my year good
sorry my brother for my bad english but pleas if you have your exams for the first year pleas send it to me because i don't know any example abou it and all students i asked them they said that they answer on the paper
thank you again

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-12-21, 00:13   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
Killing Spree
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

well.. i don't really want to say how much i got ... just keep one thing in mind the mark is not always the reflex of your level ... however to succeed you don't need to study hard . you just need a good management to you time and effort . but remember: hard work (study) always gets you benefits (marks) with way or an other ... about your request my sincere apologies . i don't have any exam paper for the same reason .. but i do advice you to keep looking specially for the Methodology Research exam it will help you more than you can imagine... good luck

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-12-21, 11:05   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
djihad bac
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thank you sir
but i haven't any exam
so can you give me (coeficient) of each module???

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-12-21, 23:58   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
Killing Spree
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

now i'm going to give you the coefficient and show you how to calculate your general rate:l

fundamental unit:
every modules in this unit make up for the other

Writing expression: 3 (coefficient)l
oral expression: 3
Grammar: 3
phonetics: 2
linguistics: 2
culture: 1
literature: 1

unit two:in this unit you can't make up .every module goes alone.

methodology: 1
LS: 1

unit three: in this unit you can make up between these two
modules:

Info: 1
FOREIGN languige: 1

to calulate your general Rate
:l

l(Rate of unit fundamental*5 + Rate of unit three + Rate of Metho + Rate of Ls )/8

don't worry teachers will tell you about this later .if they don't ask them . if they refuse insist. if they won't listen pick up a rock and smash them in the face ....joking ^_^ l

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-12-22, 10:37   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
djihad bac
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

oh my god what's this!like this i can't take rate as 10
it's so low
or i calculate wrong??you dissapointed me at all
oh my god pleas give me an example

or i'll be craaaaaaaaaazy

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-12-22, 15:16   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
Killing Spree
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Sorry sister to make you fell disappointed but it’s better to feel regret later:l
Ok here is an example to make things easy for you and the marks are from my imagination:l
To calculate your module rate: (exam mark*2+Td mark)/3
Now let say this is your rate of the following modules Multiplied in the coefficient:l
Writing expression: 14.25 * 3 = 42.75
Oral expression: 12.75 * 3 = 38.25
Grammar: 14 * 3 = 42
Phonetics: 13.75 * 2 = 27.5
Linguistics: 10 *2 = 20
Culture: 13 * 1 = 13
Literature: 15 * 1 = 15
Info: 14 * 1= 14
FOREIGN linguige: 8.75 * 1 = 8.75
Methodology: 11.5 * 1 = 11.5
LS: 13 *1 = 13
Now to calculate the rate of each unit:l
To calculate the rate of each unit: (addition of each module mark within the unit/ the number of the total coefficient)
fundamental unit: (42.75 +38.25 + 42 +27.5 +20 +13 +15)/15= 13.23
Unit three : (14+8.75)/2= 11.375
Now to calculate your general rate :

l(13.23*5+11.375+11.5+13)/8= 12.753
Your general rate is 12.753
Here is an other disappointment: Td mark always decrease the exam mark for example I had last year 17.25 in exam of grammar and I took 13 in the Td mark so the rate of the module was 15.66 an other example last I disagree with the teacher of the oral expression so when I took 14.5 in the exam mark he put 9 in my TD mark so the module rate became 12.6
one more thing sister: try to not enter the”” rattrapage”” exam .if you do; it will effect on your chances to enter The Master Degree
however
Allah never disappoint someone who works hard

don’t lose faith just study and everything will be ok trust me …l

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-12-22, 17:31   رقم المشاركة : 11
معلومات العضو
djihad bac
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thank you so much my brother
but i don't think that i'll get all these marks especially in CL LT i hate it

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-12-22, 17:33   رقم المشاركة : 12
معلومات العضو
djihad bac
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

sir
i didn't understand the last point about td there another way to calculate the generale rate?pleas tell me what all these

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-12-22, 18:15   رقم المشاركة : 13
معلومات العضو
djihad bac
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

how about quizez???

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-12-22, 23:22   رقم المشاركة : 14
معلومات العضو
Killing Spree
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

good eve sister, i know that you can take these marks, as a matter of fact you can take batter, i know that because i went through the same experience... , about the Cl it's not a big deal it depends only on memorizing ... and the LT is easy too just try to understand and memorizing .. as i remember now you studying about novels etc... so it's easy .. i advice you to study with your friends, it's a very effective way to develop your knowledge..
i don't know other way to calculate the General rate.in the otherhand what i meant about the last point is: if you took a good mark in the exam and a bad mark in TD of course the Rate of the module will be Less than the mark of the exam --- so for me the TD mark always make the rate of the module decrease ...
about the quiz : generally teachers do a quiz (test) about a 15 point and they make it the TD mark .. so in best case you gonna take 15 in TD mark..
good luck with your study and remember you can do anything you set your mind to,sis

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-12-23, 08:31   رقم المشاركة : 15
معلومات العضو
djihad bac
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thank you sir
تعبتك معايا بزااف ههه lol
so how about your studies now did you get yourself ready or you have some problems??

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
algeria, education

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 18:57

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)