Sweet Sweet Love - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Members writings

Members writings Members creative essays, poems and prose..

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Sweet Sweet Love

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2022-01-18, 08:37   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
AbuHossam
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية AbuHossam

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي Sweet Sweet Love

So she said that I told my sister-in-law and my mother but they said that if Brother Adam found out then he will not leave you and this boy alive and I also knew that if my brother found out he will not leave me.
I said where did you guys meet?
So two years before that bid today and they met on the social media application ********. In the beginning I was very angry about it. I used to get so angry that I can't tell but slowly I started to like him. When I talked to him I realized how good he is. We talked for two years but one day while my mobile was charging, Abraham's call came and my sister-in-law picked him up and he found out. He told my mother before he asked me, and when she found out, she was very angry with me. That's why he stopped me from going to college.
In terms of listening, it was a very interesting and sad love story but I was Maria's husband. I said that you have ruined my life as well as yours.
What should I do now? She remained silent. I told my mother and father in the morning that I did not want to go to honeymoon. I have to go to the office. He stayed at home during the day and there was no talk of Abraham or my absolute. The next day I went to the office. When I came home at night, Maria was in the kitchen with my mother. I came into the room, changed my clothes and sat on the bed. I saw a call on Maria's mobile. I saw that the number was not saved. I thought it would belong to a friend. I did not pick up the call. When I did not pick up the call two or three times, the call started coming again and again. I picked up the call. The call ended. I wondered who it could be. I thought there would be a signal problem. I called again but he did not answer the call. After a while Maria came in the room. I said that someone's call was coming again and again but I answered but he did not answer I looked a little confused and it didn't take me a minute to realize that it was Abraham's call.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 16:21

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)