Hi, can you please critique this sample I wrote?* - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Hi, can you please critique this sample I wrote?*

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2023-04-02, 17:59   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
AbuHossam
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية AbuHossam

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي Hi, can you please critique this sample I wrote?*

The suffocating room is shrouded in a dreary ambiance emitted by a bare lamp resting on the plush carpet. The walls are concealed by piles of paintings, completed and incomplete, towering up to the ceiling. Every available space on the tables and chairs is consumed, leaving no room to sit.

“Hey Sal, would you like to take a seat? I don't have much, but I'd like to show some courtesy.” With hands that bear the marks of time, Doug firmly adjusts his glasses on his face. The wrinkles on his skin are dry and visible, a testament to his many years.

Sal glances around the busy room and realizes finding a seat might be tough. She wants to make sure Doug doesn't get upset, so she keeps her cool and nonchalantly adjusts the strap of her purse as if it slipped. “Thank you, Doug. I appreciate that, but I'm good standing.”

“Alright, suit yourself. I know this place is a bit cluttered. I've been meaning to clean up, but I've been busy lately.” Doug peers downwards, his chin almost touching his chest while his glasses precariously slide down his nose.

“No worries, Doug. I understand. It's your space, and you can keep it how you like.”

With a sense of relief, Doug gazes upwards, free from the weight of judgment. A bright smile crosses his face, revealing his unnaturally gleaming dentures. “Thanks for understanding. Speaking of this space, I'm actually trying to sell one of my paintings to help with rent this month. Would you like to take a look?”

“Sure, I'd love to see it.”

“Great, let me show you around the room. It's a bit of a mess, but I hope you'll find something you like.”

“Of course, Doug. I'm sure it'll be beautiful.”

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 10:20

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)