^^-^^ الانجليــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــزية ^^-^^ - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > منتديات التعليم الثانوي > منتدى تحضير شهادة البكالوريا 2024 > منتدى تحضير شهادة البكالوريا 2024 للشعب العلمية، الرياضية و التقنية > قسم العلوم التجريبية

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

^^-^^ الانجليــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــزية ^^-^^

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2015-02-18, 18:25   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
اسيل منة الله
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية اسيل منة الله

إحصائية العضو

17 ^^-^^ الانجليــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــزية ^^-^^

السلام عليكم احبتي

هلا ساعدتموني في انجليزية ص160 ربي يحفضكم انا في انتظاركم

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-02-18, 19:22   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
ana khadidja
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية ana khadidja

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

انا راهو عندي في الملف تاعي اللي راكي تحوسي عليه بصح منعرفش كيفاش نطلعو

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-02-18, 20:46   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
اسيل منة الله
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ana khadidja مشاهدة المشاركة
انا راهو عندي في الملف تاعي اللي راكي تحوسي عليه بصح منعرفش كيفاش نطلعو
شوفي جربي موقع مركز الخليج

يا اخية المساعدة اصبحت بالوجوه في المنتدى انتا وشهرتك هنا الناس تساعدك ؟؟!!!

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-02-19, 13:27   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
اسيل منة الله
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-02-19, 13:42   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
تالية القرآن
عضو محترف

الصورة الرمزية تالية القرآن

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Do you need Writing development ?

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-02-19, 16:57   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
اسيل منة الله
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

نعم اختي هلا ساعدتني في تطبيق ص 160 احتاجه بشدة

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-02-20, 16:21   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
اسيل منة الله
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

؟؟؟؟ هل من مساعدة

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-02-20, 16:37   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
Mister xi
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية Mister xi

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-02-20, 17:23   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
owl city
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية owl city

إحصائية العضو

Hourse

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة اسيل منة الله مشاهدة المشاركة

يا اخية المساعدة اصبحت بالوجوه في المنتدى انتا وشهرتك هنا الناس تساعدك ؟؟!!!
نعم في هاذي عندك الحق 200 % لي يعرفوه يساعدوه و الباقي تلقاي مليار مشاهدة و لا رد

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-02-20, 17:38   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
Rania ranim
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Writing development (pp.160 –161)[LEFT]
You often hear people say, ‘The budget devoted to space programmes is wasted money.’ Many people support this statement by saying that these huge amounts can be invested in projects to combat diseases. Likewise, many other people consider that space exploration is a wild dream and that the money spent on these explorations is needed to relieve poverty in Africa. Though I understand that there is an urgency to fight diseases and relieve poverty in our continent, I don’t think it is right to abandon investment in space explorations. Why?
In the first place, many of the advances made in medicine are indirectly the result of space exploration. For instance, …[/LEFT]

اختي الكريمة الا حبيتي تصحيح تمارين الكتاب المدرسي ادخلي للموقع الاول للدراسة في الجزائر .
بالتوفييييييييييييييييييييييييييق

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-02-20, 17:46   رقم المشاركة : 11
معلومات العضو
سجودي لرب العالمين
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية سجودي لرب العالمين

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hello sister i tried to helped by gathering this information for u and i orgnized them in this paragraph i hope that it will be helpful for u and it can suit u because i tried my best to make it good one

************************************************** ************************************************** ********************************
Billions of dollars are spent every year by the world's space agencies,many people argue that this budget devoted to space investments is wasted money and they say that these huge amounts of money can be invested in projects to combat the various fatal diseases. Some of them consider that space exploration is a wild dream and that the money spent on these explorations is better to be used to relieve poverty in the third world countries .Their main question is “”Why should we spend money on space exploration when we have so many problems here on planet Earth?””
Despite the fact of this point of view, I believe that no one has the right to neglect investment of space exploration because astronomy allows us not only to predict the weather forecast but also catastrophes such as hurricanes , floods, storms, especially in our times when climate change is becoming one of the greatest problems to mankind. In addition, it permits us to keep the accurate time and to improve the ways of telecommunications. For example, thanks to satellites, we can reduce the most remote distances and save both time and money. Moreover, it help people stay employed .Furthermore, this science permits us to establish a powerful system of defense through the use of the satellites which can provide us with clear and precise pictures of the universe at any moment.
To sum up, we can say that astronomy is one of the most useful sciences today and investments in space exploration can’t be considered as a waste of money at all
************************************************** ************************************************** ***************************************

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-02-21, 22:30   رقم المشاركة : 12
معلومات العضو
اسيل منة الله
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

A7

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة mister xi مشاهدة المشاركة
بارك الله فيك وربي يوفق
اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة rania ranim مشاهدة المشاركة
writing development (pp.160 –161)[left]
you often hear people say, ‘the budget devoted to space programmes is wasted money.’ many people support this statement by saying that these huge amounts can be invested in projects to combat diseases. Likewise, many other people consider that space exploration is a wild dream and that the money spent on these explorations is needed to relieve poverty in africa. Though i understand that there is an urgency to fight diseases and relieve poverty in our continent, i don’t think it is right to abandon investment in space explorations. Why?
In the first place, many of the advances made in medicine are indirectly the result of space exploration. For instance, …[/left]

اختي الكريمة الا حبيتي تصحيح تمارين الكتاب المدرسي ادخلي للموقع الاول للدراسة في الجزائر .
بالتوفييييييييييييييييييييييييييق
شكراااااااااا ربي يحفضك
اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة sara soso مشاهدة المشاركة
hello sister i tried to helped by gathering this information for u and i orgnized them in this paragraph i hope that it will be helpful for u and it can suit u because i tried my best to make it good one

************************************************** ************************************************** ********************************
billions of dollars are spent every year by the world's space agencies,many people argue that this budget devoted to space investments is wasted money and they say that these huge amounts of money can be invested in projects to combat the various fatal diseases. Some of them consider that space exploration is a wild dream and that the money spent on these explorations is better to be used to relieve poverty in the third world countries .their main question is “”why should we spend money on space exploration when we have so many problems here on planet earth?””
despite the fact of this point of view, i believe that no one has the right to neglect investment of space exploration because astronomy allows us not only to predict the weather forecast but also catastrophes such as hurricanes , floods, storms, especially in our times when climate change is becoming one of the greatest problems to mankind. In addition, it permits us to keep the accurate time and to improve the ways of telecommunications. For example, thanks to satellites, we can reduce the most remote distances and save both time and money. Moreover, it help people stay employed .furthermore, this science permits us to establish a powerful system of defense through the use of the satellites which can provide us with clear and precise pictures of the universe at any moment.
To sum up, we can say that astronomy is one of the most useful sciences today and investments in space exploration can’t be considered as a waste of money at all
************************************************** ************************************************** ***************************************
ربي يفرج همك ويسلعدك كيما ساعدتني

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-02-22, 18:00   رقم المشاركة : 13
معلومات العضو
محمد الطيب الاحمادي
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية محمد الطيب الاحمادي

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اهلا أختي أسيل ...كان نفسي أساعدك لكن حنا لينا شهرين ماقريناش الانجليزيه ..... الاستاذه تكسرت هههــ ... نسيت حتى الحرووف كيفاه تنطق هههــ

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-02-23, 15:59   رقم المشاركة : 14
معلومات العضو
اسيل منة الله
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

A16

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة محمد الطيب الاحمادي مشاهدة المشاركة
اهلا أختي أسيل ...كان نفسي أساعدك لكن حنا لينا شهرين ماقريناش الانجليزيه ..... الاستاذه تكسرت هههــ ... نسيت حتى الحرووف كيفاه تنطق هههــ
اهلا باخ محمد كيف حال واش خبار الدراسة وتحضيرات ان شاء الله كل شيء بخير

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-02-23, 18:37   رقم المشاركة : 15
معلومات العضو
محمد الطيب الاحمادي
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية محمد الطيب الاحمادي

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

الحمد لله .....ان شاء الله كلش تمااام
بعد نسياان كواارث الفصل لول ههه

شكرااا

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
ـــــــزية, ^^-^^

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 17:33

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)