can never be understood - الصفحة 2 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

can never be understood

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2013-08-20, 13:41   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
أم حمزة
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

by the way, why do you think that talking to them, and trying to explain what really doesn't go with you, will not come up with a result ???

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-20, 17:02   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
هيسواف اسلام
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية هيسواف اسلام

إحصائية العضو

Thumbs up

welllll for me i dontopinion get angry from any one alot just because i dont meet or discuss with the bad pppl or the ppl that i dont like their behavior so if i disagree with my best friend about any thing i dont get it suriously and i accept there opinion without problems i rememebr now oneday in my univ i an my friends we tolk about the events in egypt and politic so each one of us has her opinion and the the debate was sharply for more than half hour so i told to them heyyyyy my friends come on dont let this subject make us lost and disagree with eachothers hmmmm so i want to say evoid the topics that can make you angry with your friend just for his or her thanks for you

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-20, 19:29   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
sarah mech
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية sarah mech

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

you know that i m not guilty..............you cant blame me....and concerning what I mean??
when i read what you posted here .. i could explain why you are treating me like that...i mean like anyone...you were not the one before ...yo werer not my sister ...i felt that you were someone else...now i realized that we are not friends...

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
understood

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 15:24

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)