You are not asleep yet – short story - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Literature

English Literature Short stories, novels and poems...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

You are not asleep yet – short story

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2023-03-26, 03:00   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
AbuHossam
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية AbuHossam

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي You are not asleep yet – short story

I always knew that there was something going on between Kim and my dad but I wasn't too sure what it was. It only became perfectly clear when my mom traveled out for a few days. On that same day Kim moved into my dad's room while I remained all by myself in my room. As though that wasn't enough they were always lovey dovey with each other. Dad would raise her up in his arms while she planted a kiss on his cheeks. Dad always took her out but they would never let me tag along. I didn't know what to think of Kim anymore. My mom took her in, clothe her, fed her and made her all she was but look at what she was doing behind my mom's back. When Mom was around, she would always stick to mum like a very good friend but the moment my mom left she began coveting her husband.

"Daddy please can I come?" I pleaded to tag along to one of those their outings but as always my dad rejected abruptly

"No! Uduak stay at home and do your homework and when you are done, go to bed. Don't wait for me" he said walking out of the house holding tightly to Kim's hands and not even sparing me a second glance.

Fall asleep??!!! They wish

I was going to stay up and remain in my dad's room all day pretending to still be busy with my homework.

My waiting paid off when I heard footsteps from the parlour. They had returned. I quickly put up my act and continued scribbling on my note book

"Go to your room" Kim ordered the moment she walked in. She had alot of goodies in her hands. Definitely my dad's money.

*Who even gave her the right to order me about in this house. I continued what I was doing and decided to ignore her. Next my dad walked in and swept her off her feet. He turned to me on the bed puzzled

"You are not asleep yet ?" He asked

Of course I wasn't. I wasn't going to let them have their way today. With me in this room what could they possible do?

Kim raised a brow at my dad and pointed towards the bathroom. What is it now? What could she possible be thinking?

"But what about the car?" She pouted and asked.

"I already bought it, when we are done, I will show it to you" he answered as they giggled all the way to the bathroom.

So he bought Kim a car? Wasn't it just two weeks ago that he told mum that they couldn't maintain a car yet but he had already gotten Kim one.

I remained in the room and just didn't know what to feel anymore. I dashed out of the room and stood in front of the bathroom. The clothes Kim was putting on earlier was now hanging on the door. What could be taken them so long.

I placed my ears on the door and I could hear soft moans it was Kim voice. I really wished mum could come back right away. Even if I told her she wouldn't believe me.

The door was suddenly pushed open and Kim was the first to get out. I stared intensely at her as she blinked at me

"Uduak I still cannot poop on my own" she pouted

I smiled sweetly at her and ruffled her hair with my hands. This little sister of mine was simply so cute.

"It's fine. When I was small like you they used to carry me to poop too. Don't worry when mummy comes back she will buy small bow for you so that you can poop inside you hear" I ruffled her hair as she nodded

"Daddy can I give Kim her toy car now" I called out to my dad

������

An inspiration

��ï¸ڈ What were you thinking? ��

Share to put a smile on someone's face ��

ظ* تعليق

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
short story

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 17:39

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)