Nothing happened - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Literature

English Literature Short stories, novels and poems...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Nothing happened

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2022-12-31, 08:26   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
AbuHossam
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية AbuHossam

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي Nothing happened

After replying the driver, I couldn't help but think about what I really wanted to do. I didn't even know. I was just acting all nice which was, by birth, my nature.

Was I going to take Emily to our house? Was I going to forgīve and forget? It had all gone out of hand and the only thing I could do, which I definitely did, was to find my missing rib elsewhere. I picked up my phone and made a call...

"Follow left," I said to the driver after making the call. "When you reach the intersection, turn left again. You will drive for about thirty minutes before you will see a statue of a warrior which intersected four roads; follow left. Then drive until you see Potlers hotel. Wake me up when you reach there."

It was s test. I threw my head back on the car seat, and slept. I needed it!

After an hour or so, I was woken up by the vibration of the car; thank God I did. I looked out through the window and saw trees, the kind of trees I have never seen in my life. I became āfraid. Was this a kidnāp? I tapped the driver on the shoulder and asked, "Where are we?"

The old man shook his head. "I don't know. I took the direction you told me and here are we. Still yet to see Potlers hotel."

I almost criēd.

I told him to reverse, and with my aid, he took me to the hotel.

I came down from the car and was walking into the hotel when the driver called me and said, "Sir. Your car..."

I smiled, and whirled round until I was facing him.

"My name is Kenechi Roberto. But you can call me Kenny. I don't like that 'sir' stuff."

"Okay, sir..Ken," the man said, "What am I going to do with the car?"

"It's yours. I hope you like the colour? Or should I change it?"

"No. No. No. I love it. Thank you so much."

Before he could go all out in 'thank you gestures' I walked away.

I went into the hotel, and upstairs, into my room.

I showered and came out of the hotel sporting my blue suit, my tan overcoat on my arm.

I had already spoken with Emily and she said that she was standing outside her gate waiting for me.

I checking my watch; 6:35 p.m. and Emily has been waiting for me since 4:21 p.m.

A car pulled up beside me, and I entered. I looked at my right and saw a girl with alabaster skin.

"What is your name?" I asked as the car speed off.

"Jase." Her voice was just as good as her body.

"Perfect," I said.

I entered my father's house holding Jase on her waist. My parents wouldn't have been more happier when they saw us.

They said nothing to us, just a hulūg, before we went to the dinning room.

As we ate, we chatted.

In the middle of the eating, my phone rang.

I picked the call and Emily's voice over the phone was gentle even when I knew that she was āngry. "Kenny, where are you? I have been waiting for you for hours."

"Wait for me. I'm coming," I said and disconnected the call.

To be continued...

اقتباس:
Eze Malachy Kenechi

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 20:45

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)