نادي طلاب الانجليزية sec - الصفحة 5 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

نادي طلاب الانجليزية sec

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2011-03-31, 22:12   رقم المشاركة : 61
معلومات العضو
ღ عاشقة النسيم ღ
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية ღ عاشقة النسيم ღ

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

please ......please ......please

قديم 2011-04-01, 10:51   رقم المشاركة : 62
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة mileyshahra مشاهدة المشاركة
i have such a long time i didn't pass by
i am so sorry
i hope that this club became populer as soon as possible
of course we need more participation
so we'll appreciate some interaction
hi shahra i wish you're fine
yea the situation is like what you see
and i don't blame anyone cause,you know, in that period all students or at least who'd like to share us are busy
so we wait
i appeciate your care and help
carry on

قديم 2011-04-01, 10:56   رقم المشاركة : 63
معلومات العضو
sarouna22
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية sarouna22

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
i have such a long time i didn't pass by
i am so sorry
i hope that this club became populer as soon as possible
of course we need more participation
so we'll appreciate some interaction
hi shahra i hope you are good
if you need any help we are here ok sister

قديم 2011-04-01, 12:05   رقم المشاركة : 64
معلومات العضو
ღ عاشقة النسيم ღ
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thank you my love
you're so sweet
i hope you're fine too
take care of yourself

قديم 2011-04-01, 14:25   رقم المشاركة : 65
معلومات العضو
akonkonvict
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية akonkonvict

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

i wanna help uguys

قديم 2011-04-03, 17:19   رقم المشاركة : 66
معلومات العضو
ღ عاشقة النسيم ღ
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

Hot News1 a question ?????????

i want you to explain to me what is the frequency adverbs and were we use them if there is rules and so
i hope you guys help me to understand this lesson before we came back to it next class

hury up pleassssssssssssssssssssssssssssse

قديم 2011-04-06, 19:11   رقم المشاركة : 67
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

Icon24

اقتباس:
i want you to explain to me what is the frequency adverbs and were we use them if there is rules and so
i hope you guys help me to understand this lesson before we came back to it next class

hury up pleassssssssssssssssssssssssssssse

This is a brief explanation because the subject is not wide
An adverb of frequency is an adverb that tells how often things happen or occur.
Examples:
I always get up at 7 am.
. she rarely gets out the house with her father
he often takes lunch at this restaurant.

So every adverb that you feel it serves to that sense is an adverb of frequency.

قديم 2011-04-08, 10:41   رقم المشاركة : 68
معلومات العضو
اسماء 05
عضو نشيط

الصورة الرمزية اسماء 05

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

A good idea

قديم 2011-04-14, 16:01   رقم المشاركة : 69
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hello everybody especially the fans of this page
i'd like to collect some information about our study in order to make it handy page
so, i need from you to share what you have as well, i mean lessons, articles,.....any kind of information about the english l-a-n-g-u-a-g-e
waiting for your interaction

قديم 2011-04-14, 16:13   رقم المشاركة : 70
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

Icon24 learn the modal verb " would

in English grammar, ‘would’ is a modal verb, or modal. Modals give a special meaning to a verb, and they are always followed by the bare infinitive form of the verb, in other words, the infinitive without ‘to’. So, for example, it is wrong to say ‘I would to like a cup of coffee’, and it is correct to say ‘I would like a cup of coffee.’

Here are the meanings of “ would”:

Meaning 1: We use ‘would’ as a more polite form of 'will' in requests and offers.
Examples: Would you mind closing the window?
Would you like some help?
Would you like me to carry your bags?

Would your daughter like a drink of water?
Meaning 2: We use both 'would' and 'should' in the same way for giving advice.
Examples: I wouldn't be concerned about it, if I were you. (note: here, we can also say ‘I shouldn’t be concerned about it if I were you,’ and it means ‘I advise you not to be concerned about it.’)

If I were him, I’d be more careful when riding my bicycle in traffic!

Meaning 3: 'Would rather' or 'would sooner' are used to show that you prefer to have or do one thing more than another.
Examples: I'd rather have a coffee than a tea, thanks.
Which would you sooner do - play football or go for a walk?

Wouldn't you rather finish it this morning?

Meaning 4: Would is used with ‘if’ in conditional sentences that refer to an unreal, theoretical situation in the present, past or future.
Examples: “What would you do if you were very rich?” “If I had a lot of money, I would travel around the world.”
(note: in this example, the person is not rich now.)
If I had been there earlier, I would have seen you before you left. (note: the reality here is that I was not there earlier and so I did not see you before I left.)

Meaning 5: 'Would' is the past of ‘will’. We use it to talk about what someone was willing to do or what something was able to do.

Examples: My daughter wouldn't get out of bed this morning.
The van would not start again today.

Meaning 6: We use ‘would’ to refer to an intention from the point of view of the past. We also use it with this meaning when we are reporting what someone else has said.
Examples: He said he would write to her every week (note: his actual words were "I will write to you every week".).

They promised that they would fix it. (note: their actual words were "We promise that we will fix it".)
I couldn’t find anyone who would help me (note: this means “I couldn’t find anyone who was willing to help me.”)
I asked her to explain, but she wouldn’t (note: this means that she refused to explain.)
Meaning 7: We use ‘would’ to talk about actions (not states) in the past that happened often or always.
Examples: Every morning, my grandmother would water her flowers. (note: we can also say “Every morning, my grandmother used to water her flowers.”)
When I was a child, we would play in the park every evening after school. (note: we can also say “When I was a child, we used to play in the park every evening after school.”)

It is incorrect to say “When I was a child we would live in the countryside”, because living is a state, not an action. It is correct to say “When I was a child we used to live in the countryside”.
Meaning 8: We use ‘would’ to suggest that what happens is expected because it is typical, especially of a person's behaviour, and also that we disapprove of it
Examples: "Philip called to say he’ll be an hour late." "He would – he’s always late!"

I’ve lost my phone so I couldn’t call you.”
“ You would! How many phones have you lost now?

قديم 2011-04-16, 18:46   رقم المشاركة : 71
معلومات العضو
sarouna22
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية sarouna22

إحصائية العضو

Icon24

hi every body

i want please your opinion or idea about short play drama

I'm waiting your opinion

قديم 2011-04-16, 18:55   رقم المشاركة : 72
معلومات العضو
dahman.aoulef
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I wish you good luck

قديم 2011-04-16, 19:42   رقم المشاركة : 73
معلومات العضو
souad26
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية souad26

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hi Ineed you help tomorow i have test
and it's will be very nice to help me

قديم 2011-04-16, 19:43   رقم المشاركة : 74
معلومات العضو
souad26
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية souad26

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

exactly in cause and cadition

قديم 2011-04-23, 20:29   رقم المشاركة : 75
معلومات العضو
sarouna22
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية sarouna22

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة spy4me مشاهدة المشاركة
in English grammar, ‘would’ is a modal verb, or modal. Modals give a special meaning to a verb, and they are always followed by the bare infinitive form of the verb, in other words, the infinitive without ‘to’. So, for example, it is wrong to say ‘I would to like a cup of coffee’, and it is correct to say ‘I would like a cup of coffee.’

Here are the meanings of “ would”:

Meaning 1: We use ‘would’ as a more polite form of 'will' in requests and offers.
Examples: Would you mind closing the window?
Would you like some help?
Would you like me to carry your bags?

Would your daughter like a drink of water?
Meaning 2: We use both 'would' and 'should' in the same way for giving advice.
Examples: I wouldn't be concerned about it, if I were you. (note: here, we can also say ‘I shouldn’t be concerned about it if I were you,’ and it means ‘I advise you not to be concerned about it.’)

If I were him, I’d be more careful when riding my bicycle in traffic!

Meaning 3: 'Would rather' or 'would sooner' are used to show that you prefer to have or do one thing more than another.
Examples: I'd rather have a coffee than a tea, thanks.
Which would you sooner do - play football or go for a walk?

Wouldn't you rather finish it this morning?

Meaning 4: Would is used with ‘if’ in conditional sentences that refer to an unreal, theoretical situation in the present, past or future.
Examples: “What would you do if you were very rich?” “If I had a lot of money, I would travel around the world.”
(note: in this example, the person is not rich now.)
If I had been there earlier, I would have seen you before you left. (note: the reality here is that I was not there earlier and so I did not see you before I left.)

Meaning 5: 'Would' is the past of ‘will’. We use it to talk about what someone was willing to do or what something was able to do.

Examples: My daughter wouldn't get out of bed this morning.
The van would not start again today.

Meaning 6: We use ‘would’ to refer to an intention from the point of view of the past. We also use it with this meaning when we are reporting what someone else has said.
Examples: He said he would write to her every week (note: his actual words were "I will write to you every week".).

They promised that they would fix it. (note: their actual words were "We promise that we will fix it".)
I couldn’t find anyone who would help me (note: this means “I couldn’t find anyone who was willing to help me.”)
I asked her to explain, but she wouldn’t (note: this means that she refused to explain.)
Meaning 7: We use ‘would’ to talk about actions (not states) in the past that happened often or always.
Examples: Every morning, my grandmother would water her flowers. (note: we can also say “Every morning, my grandmother used to water her flowers.”)
When I was a child, we would play in the park every evening after school. (note: we can also say “When I was a child, we used to play in the park every evening after school.”)

It is incorrect to say “When I was a child we would live in the countryside”, because living is a state, not an action. It is correct to say “When I was a child we used to live in the countryside”.
Meaning 8: We use ‘would’ to suggest that what happens is expected because it is typical, especially of a person's behaviour, and also that we disapprove of it
Examples: "Philip called to say he’ll be an hour late." "He would – he’s always late!"

I’ve lost my phone so I couldn’t call you.”
“ You would! How many phones have you lost now?
good work spy
baraka allah fik

موضوع مغلق

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
الانجليزية sec, واحد, طلاب

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 17:06

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)