نادي طلاب الانجليزية sec - الصفحة 4 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

نادي طلاب الانجليزية sec

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2011-03-05, 17:51   رقم المشاركة : 46
معلومات العضو
فراشة حزن
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية فراشة حزن

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة spy4me مشاهدة المشاركة
it's my honor sis, by the way im bro not sis
welcome again

sorry brother,it's my fault
and thank's the welcome

قديم 2011-03-05, 18:37   رقم المشاركة : 47
معلومات العضو
خنفر21
عضو نشيط

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

انا مشترك في منتدى يستعمل اللغة الانجليزية ولكن بعد ما عملت ردود ومواضيع بواسطة ترجمة جوجل حذرني المشرف من ان ردودك ليس لها معني فارجو المساعدة فانا ضعيف جدا في هذه اللغة وهناك من يقول انه يجب ان تكون تغييرات على ترجمة جوجل لتكون صحيحة فمن فضلكم اشرحو لي كيفية تصحيح ترجمة جوجل بامثلة ان امكن

مثال على موضوع بواسطة ترجمة جوجل
Welcome
Dedicate this forum and its members is a good sign depends on the compatibility of RSI and bollinger bands
And the ethics and honesty, the indicator is a professor of Abdullah and the best time is 1 hour and is easy and does not need to explain because it is a show on the shares purchase and sale

والنص العربي
مرحبا
اهدي هذا المنتدى وأعضائه مؤشر جيد يعتمد على التوافق بين مؤشر القوة النسبية والبولنجر باند
ومن الاخلاق والامانة فان المؤشر هوللاأستاذ عبد الله وأفضل وقت هو 1 ساعة وسهل ولا يحتاج إلى شرح لأنها تظهراسهم تدل على الشراء واسهم تدل على البيع

ملاحظة : الكلمات بالاحمر هي كلمات علمية انا افهمها بحكم مجالي

قديم 2011-03-05, 19:03   رقم المشاركة : 48
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة خنفر21 مشاهدة المشاركة
انا مشترك في منتدى يستعمل اللغة الانجليزية ولكن بعد ما عملت ردود ومواضيع بواسطة ترجمة جوجل حذرني المشرف من ان ردودك ليس لها معني فارجو المساعدة فانا ضعيف جدا في هذه اللغة وهناك من يقول انه يجب ان تكون تغييرات على ترجمة جوجل لتكون صحيحة فمن فضلكم اشرحو لي كيفية تصحيح ترجمة جوجل بامثلة ان امكن

مثال على موضوع بواسطة ترجمة جوجل
welcome
dedicate this forum and its members is a good sign depends on the compatibility of rsi and bollinger bands
and the ethics and honesty, the indicator is a professor of abdullah and the best time is 1 hour and is easy and does not need to explain because it is a show on the shares purchase and sale

والنص العربي
مرحبا
اهدي هذا المنتدى وأعضائه مؤشر جيد يعتمد على التوافق بين مؤشر القوة النسبية والبولنجر باند
ومن الاخلاق والامانة فان المؤشر هوللاأستاذ عبد الله وأفضل وقت هو 1 ساعة وسهل ولا يحتاج إلى شرح لأنها تظهراسهم تدل على الشراء واسهم تدل على البيع

ملاحظة : الكلمات بالاحمر هي كلمات علمية انا افهمها بحكم مجالي
والله يا أخي لو كنت استطيع مساعدتك لفعلت، لأنني صراحة ما أستعمله كثيرا، ترجمة جوجل غير مضمونة لأنه يترجم ترجمة كلمات وليس حسب المعنى، لا يمكنك الاعتماد عليه، اما عن طريقة التصحيح فلا أعرفها لسوء الحظ.

قديم 2011-03-05, 19:08   رقم المشاركة : 49
معلومات العضو
dof-ha
عضو نشيط

الصورة الرمزية dof-ha

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Good idea
Nesrine 32 nice to meet you I am Hadjer 14old and I also like English and math
hope we enjoy english!

قديم 2011-03-05, 19:23   رقم المشاركة : 50
معلومات العضو
besma 16
عضو نشيط

الصورة الرمزية besma 16

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

i am an english lover..but im still in the middle school..if u don't mind!!can i join u??

قديم 2011-03-05, 19:40   رقم المشاركة : 51
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة besma 16 مشاهدة المشاركة
i am an english lover..but im still in the middle school..if u don't mind!!can i join u??
yes of course you can, here a space when you can find people to help you
welcome, hoping that you'll choose english when you get your bac diploma

قديم 2011-03-08, 12:27   رقم المشاركة : 52
معلومات العضو
المعذرية
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hi spy 4 me ..sorry i dindn't answer u coz am not here always..what am doing now..well am setting at home doing nothing ..am waiting for these exams that every body is talking about actually ..we're not sure about them..i studied sewing ..and now am taking computer sessions to pass my time..i wish u all the best guys..see u
by the way if u need help or an answer for any question..just write it okey

قديم 2011-03-08, 12:47   رقم المشاركة : 53
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة المعذرية مشاهدة المشاركة
hi spy 4 me ..sorry i dindn't answer u coz am not here always..what am doing now..well am setting at home doing nothing ..am waiting for these exams that every body is talking about actually ..we're not sure about them..i studied sewing ..and now am taking computer sessions to pass my time..i wish u all the best guys..see u
by the way if u need help or an answer for any question..just write it okey
hi Asma i wish you're ok, i pray for you to get a suitable job
i wish you all success
i need your help
i need a scarf,could you make one for me?
hahahahaha im jocking
good luck

قديم 2011-03-08, 18:34   رقم المشاركة : 54
معلومات العضو
المعذرية
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hi i 've just came from out side i was studying. i can make one for u but i can't send it..unfortunately..so which year are u studying now and do u have a problem ..i can help u right but am sure that u are the first in your group ..aren't u..

قديم 2011-03-08, 19:01   رقم المشاركة : 55
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
hi i 've just came from out side i was studying. i can make one for u but i can't send it..unfortunately..so which year are u studying now and do u have a problem ..i can help u right but am sure that u are the first in your group ..aren't u..
hi again, the scarf is so light just send it through the wind,lol
im a first year student, i dont have any problem at least in the mean-time
i think im the second one in my group
there's a girl compete with me
but i'll defeat her .....lol
see you

قديم 2011-03-12, 17:16   رقم المشاركة : 56
معلومات العضو
المعذرية
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

i know that u can defeat her..i trust u..and i wish u a good luck..when i was studying my favorite modules were the oral expression and phonetics..i miss my teachers of these modules i was the first in my group in these modules i had the marks between 16 and 17 ..i really miss those days..in my last years i loved the american and british literature..i was reading a lot of novels and am still reading these days am reading "a passage to india "..i finished "howards end"..any way i wish u luck..and advise u to read and read and read.......see u

قديم 2011-03-12, 17:54   رقم المشاركة : 57
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
i know that u can defeat her..i trust u..and i wish u a good luck..when i was studying my favorite modules were the oral expression and phonetics..i miss my teachers of these modules i was the first in my group in these modules i had the marks between 16 and 17 ..i really miss those days..in my last years i loved the american and british literature..i was reading a lot of novels and am still reading these days am reading "a passage to india "..i finished "howards end"..any way i wish u luck..and advise u to read and read and read.......see u
im proud of you asma, and im happy to know you
inchallah rabi grants you a job as a teacher in the university to remember your old days not as a student but as a teacher
i need you to give us some titles for novels to read if there's no problem
thank you

قديم 2011-03-13, 18:50   رقم المشاركة : 58
معلومات العضو
المعذرية
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

some titles...okeyyyy..the scarlet letter..lolita..the old man and the sea..the grapes of wrath..howards end..a passage to india..mobby dick..journey to the center of earth..a collection of short stories"i don't remember the title" ...hamlet...another famous novel of shakespear"i don't remember the name either"...sorry....and others i can't remember ..

قديم 2011-03-15, 18:46   رقم المشاركة : 59
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
some titles...okeyyyy..the scarlet letter..lolita..the old man and the sea..the grapes of wrath..howards end..a passage to india..mobby dick..journey to the center of earth..a collection of short stories"i don't remember the title" ...hamlet...another famous novel of shakespear"i don't remember the name either"...sorry....and others i can't remember ..
thank you so much asma you're really kind
by the way i found out that im the first in my group not the second
see u

قديم 2011-03-31, 22:11   رقم المشاركة : 60
معلومات العضو
ღ عاشقة النسيم ღ
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية ღ عاشقة النسيم ღ

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

i have such a long time i didn't pass by
i am so sorry
i hope that this club became populer as soon as possible
of course we need more participation
so we'll appreciate some interaction

موضوع مغلق

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
الانجليزية sec, واحد, طلاب

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 21:31

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)