11/09/2001 a day to remember - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

11/09/2001 a day to remember

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2012-09-11, 12:14   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

B1 11/09/2001 a day to remember

before 11 years from now, the world woke up on an absolute extra-oridinary morning when two planes had hit the two world trade center towers in NY city and an other plane attacked the pentagon, the US defense department
personaly, i watched the incident on Qatar tv, i was so surprised as much as i did not understand very much what was happening (10 years old), but honestly i saw kind of satisfaction on faces of people here, im not saying we like killing people or something like that, but all people were upset of the american ego and its intervention in all countries business, its foreign policy angered all the world, USA was the only winner after the two world wars but it used that to try to take control of the world, and that appears obviously after 11/9 when it declared the war against what is called terrorism, millions of people died since that date especially in afghanistan and iraq since they were the first targets to America
i think many of you did not witness that
those who did, what memories you have about that day?
what do you think about it?
how do you think the world has changed after 9/11?
do you think America succeeded in its war?

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-09-11, 13:22   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
Hind_dz
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Hind_dz

الأوسمة
الموضوع المميز لسنة 2013 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I honestly didn't know about that incident till a couple of years ago cuz I was only 7 years old when it happened so I don't have much 2 say about it

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-09-11, 17:55   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Hind_dz مشاهدة المشاركة
I honestly didn't know about that incident till a couple of years ago cuz I was only 7 years old when it happened so I don't have much 2 say about it
ok thanks for interacting hind

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-09-11, 18:28   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
.kiki
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية .kiki

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

of course I heard of it that time .. I was young too.. yet I had the same satisfaction you talked about.. it was weird but I did have it

about your questions
at first that's what I thoguht about it: wow.. that was one of a brave man there.. he really sacrifised his life to do one outstanding job
(because that's what most people thought)
but then.. after years and years... I discovered that it was all a big huge lie... yeah.. because now i think it was a jewish plan
did you know that those buildings were alwasy full of jewish workers.. but that day none of them were there? yeah.. none of them died.. you think it was a coincidence? and here's another fact ... there had been warnings about that day.. warnings that not so many had understood.. like in that terminator movie if you ever saw or heard of it.. there was a scene where you see this sentence sritten on a wall "warning: 11/9) weird ha? well there's more that I can't remember..

about your second Q
I do think that the word had changed after that... coz they succeeded in creating the fake reason to start their sick project ...

the third one:
YES

and God knows when is it going to be the wakening of our Ummah

-----------------
thank you very much for the topic, that I really liked

peace

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-09-11, 18:50   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة .kiki مشاهدة المشاركة

first thank you for the long reply you wrote
well, i agree with you that the matter was maybe to some extent premeditated to break a war that had already decided in a dark night, i think america needed a reason such of war against terrorism to spread its political principles and gain natural resources, i think it was all about oil
in america there's a principle of collatoral damages, that is to sacrifice a little to gain much, that maybe what happened, this view remind us in america before the world war, america engaged in the war just before the japanese attacked pearl harbor, maybe that was again, another plot to show up in the world map
that's the polocy, the best defence is a good offense
thank you kiki for enriching the topic

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-09-11, 19:40   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
whoseen
مشرف منتدى اللغة الانجليزية

الصورة الرمزية whoseen

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hi at that time i was watching a serie on mbc 1 it is called sabrina the teenage witch .when suddenly they stopped it n started news ........heheheh old days

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-09-11, 20:12   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
miss.cool
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية miss.cool

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة whoseen مشاهدة المشاركة
hi at that time i was watching a serie on mbc 1 it is called sabrina the teenage witch .when suddenly they stopped it n started news ........heheheh old days

Yaaay Sabrina the teenage witch i watched it when i was soo young
amazing tv series i love it

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-09-11, 20:45   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
moonlight19
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية moonlight19

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

wow i remembered it from the morning
i watch it live and i really chocked at the same time
happy for making them scared
i hope that it wont be the last one
but they made a victory on islam and creat fack stories

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-09-11, 21:18   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة whoseen مشاهدة المشاركة
i did not remember that show, i was addicted to cartoons that time
so sabrina the teenage was a bad omen for the USA !, poor sabrina

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-09-11, 21:35   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة moonlight19 مشاهدة المشاركة
wow i remembered it from the morning
i watch it live and i really chocked at the same time
happy for making them scared
i hope that it wont be the last one
but they made a victory on islam and creat fack stories
yes it seemed that everybody liked that, everybody was eager to see some other force to stand against america, that's what i think, yes they found what and how to spark the fire of an ancient agressivity against muslims, it was a matter of finding a good convincing reason at least in front of the international community
i dont like that innocent people get killed but they want a war, so another side gave them what they want
thank you moon

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-09-18, 17:45   رقم المشاركة : 11
معلومات العضو
Midou-Liverpool
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

This is sorta a gud point to come up with, over the years i ave had a couple of conversations wiv ppl frm very differnt backrounds, and I have come to realize that alot of misconceptions have taken place among these ppl, they ave been kinda brain watched by the media , loads of them think that islam and the muslims law (sharia law ) as they ccall it are behind these events , you know bro that 80 per cent of the american population ave never been abroad , and they juss kinda ignorant about lots of facts across the world , makin money and enjjoyin lyf is the most common idea that people of the us share , they are heedless of whats goin on in the world , therefore u might wonder how come most pf them know nuttin about other countries and their cultures , they have easily trusted the media , i don't say they are dumb , my point is that they juss ignorant ppl , on the other hand , loads of ppl have taken a huge benifit out of this events by seekin knowledge about islam , lots of them have embraced the religion how ever it was a wake up call to them that the way they were leading their lives was in an opposion to what the creator of the heavens and the earth wants them to lead their lives , no wonder how the number of converts to islam has grown quite triple over the past ten years , i gotta be off now , i look forward to more conversations with you and the other members

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-09-20, 12:14   رقم المشاركة : 12
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Midou-Liverpool مشاهدة المشاركة
hello midou and welcome, you have poited out to a very important fact that is the americans i mean the people are not over for the rest of the world, they keep themselves in their sh.ells ignoring everyone and everything out the borders and that what makes them making violent blind prejudices especially with the direct media and the yellow journalism
but there's a bright side in that, knowing that many people heard about islam and converted to it and more are making researches about it
thank you midou for the brilliant participation

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-09-21, 17:33   رقم المشاركة : 13
معلومات العضو
yasmine.mosta
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية yasmine.mosta

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I remember that day, i was young, i saw the accident on TV, and to be honest with you i was really happy because America deserve it, i wasn't happy for the good people who died .. but America deserve it .. They want to take control of the world like you said ..
The world change after that, America blamed the terrorists... So America made a movie to offend to our prophet on 11/09/2012 in order to make the muslims fight and to offend Islam ..

آخر تعديل yasmine.mosta 2012-09-21 في 17:37.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-09-21, 21:40   رقم المشاركة : 14
معلومات العضو
bbiskri
عضو نشيط

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

For your information ,I was born in one of the sep 11th but not 2001.
I strongly believe that ,all the incident was a big lie to find a way to attack Muslim lands for oil!
just like the assassination of the US ambassador in Tripoli as a sacrifice but the focus was Libyan oil
We ,Muslims are very emotional! we lack a kind of understanding of what is happening around us

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
11/09/2001, remember

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 12:48

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)