تعلم معي الانجليزية - الصفحة 11 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Learning

English Learning Ask questions about English grammar, vocabulary, usage and idioms..

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

تعلم معي الانجليزية

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2011-10-09, 19:35   رقم المشاركة : 151
معلومات العضو
zahra_4
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية zahra_4

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

?What is the topic of discussion
.Classes
?What class did he really like
Poli-sci
?What was his favorite class
Business communication
?What word did he use to describe his favorite class
Terrific

قديم 2011-10-10, 13:36   رقم المشاركة : 152
معلومات العضو
sandra1
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hi Mr Ahmed sorry for late first i want to thank you for your accepetance me as your student
I study english at university of sidi bel3abas i had passed my first year and i'm waiting for the results
i will tell you that i found the beginning of the last year very hard because i was in place they speak only english so i couldn't understand anything but i must interfere with them and by the time i understood more and more so my skills improved step by step and i could understand not all the speech of the teacher but the most and the importance i understood the main idea
I just have to work hard and rely on my personal efforts because the program is not very hard but it depends on how much you work and how much you get
learning english with you is very important for me and enjoyable so thank you so much

God bless you

قديم 2011-10-11, 15:00   رقم المشاركة : 153
معلومات العضو
jackluis2008
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية jackluis2008

إحصائية العضو

B1

Hello everyone! How are you doing ? Are you having a good time... I apologize for the delay; it was because of the overload of work the last few days . I'd like to thank Sara for sharing with us this motivating real story. Well, today I came up with an idea to improve your English. I suggest to create some talking points and conversations.

The main aim of these Talking Points is to promote fluency by presenting each other with stimulating discussion questions. All Talking Points must be for use with students of all levels. Each Talking Point is accompanied by suggestions I might provide when necessary and of course some exercises of listening and discussion.

I suggest to form randomly some groups to discuss all kinds of issues such as high school programs, university learning, university reputation, employement, family, even some political or cultural issues.

Basic English conversations help beginning learners build basic English skills. Each conversation group includes a few short conversations introducing basic English phrases. These short dialogues are ideal as models for beginners to begin speaking English.

Let's start this time with : Family matters, we need someone to talk about himself and describe his own family and what's so special about his family and who is the closest one to him/her among all family members.
After that, we will have some questions and some vocabulary activities.

?Who is to start

قديم 2011-10-11, 23:12   رقم المشاركة : 154
معلومات العضو
sandra1
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hi everyone so i will start talking on this exciting topic
first i will talk about myself i'm student of english and the reason for chosen this lg because it's the first lg on the world
the most things i like watching tv and sitting in front of the computer
about my family i haven't grandfather or grandmother they died when i was very young but hmd i have my parents and brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles,and fortunatly i have nephews an nieces and i liked them so much and they are the special in my family i love all members of my family
and also i have an other family which is you the members of this forum

thank you sir and good luck in your life and work

قديم 2011-10-12, 09:58   رقم المشاركة : 155
معلومات العضو
jackluis2008
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

TALKING ABOUT FAMILY

Hi everyone! I hope you’re doing well
Thanks Sara! Your family is a big one and the time when people get together is such a warm and wonderful moment. If you have some short stories about family to tell your beloved family members, what can be greater than that? I go home every week-end and I spend a wonderful time with my parents, two brothers, uncles, their wives, their children and my beloved grandmother. We usually prepare our lunch to go away for a trip to some different peaceful place every time we have a chance. The guys play a football match and women try to enjoy the view, chitchat and set the place for the big family lunch.
One of my friends made a remark about a common attitude in our society he told me this story:
I bumped into a stranger as he passed by, “Oh, excuse me please" was my reply. He said, "Please excuse me too; wasn’t even watching for you." We were very polite, this stranger and I. We went on our way and we said good-bye. But at home a different story is told, how we treat our loved ones, young and old. Later that day, *****ng the evening meal, my daughter stood beside me very still. When I turned, I nearly knocked her down. "Move out of the way," I said with a frown. She walked away, her little heart was broken. I didn't realize how harshly I'd spoken. While I lay awake in bed, God's still small voice came to me and said, "While dealing with a stranger, common courtesy you use. But the children you love, you seem to abuse. Look on the kitchen floor, you'll find some flowers there by the door. Those are the flowers she brought for you. She picked them herself: pink, yellow and blue. She stood quietly not to spoil the surprise, and you never saw the tears in her eyes." By this time, I felt very small, and now my tears began to fall. I quietly went and knelt by her bed; "Wake up, little girl, wake up," I said. "Are these the flowers you picked for me?" She smiled, "I found 'em, out by the tree. I picked 'em because they're pretty like you. I knew you'd like 'em, especially the blue." I said, "Daughter, I'm sorry for the way I acted today; I shouldn't have yelled at you that way." She said, "Oh, dad, that's okay. I love you anyway." I said, "Daughter, I love you too, and I do like the flowers, especially the blue." Are you aware that: If we die tomorrow, the company that we are working for could easily replace us in a matter of days. But the family we left behind will feel the loss for the rest of their lives. And come to think of it, we pour ourselves more into work than to our family - an unwise investment indeed. So what is behind the story? You know what is the full word of family? FAMILY=(F)ather (A)nd (M)other, (I) (L)ove (Y)ou! Fill life with love and bravery and we shall live a life uncommon.
When I write about life lessons, I think that every experience in life can be somehow written as a lesson. It is almost as if everything that happens to us is meant to teach us a lesson that will guide us on our way forward.
By the way, I used to think that this friend was stupid but after this story I reconsidered that.
Not everything in life is beautiful and easy, but everything holds a lesson - a message of encouragement or a warning. When circumstances speak, all you have to do is listen.
?I have a question for you : What are the most difficult things parents have to do
Until next time, I wish you great, empowering lessons.
Be happy,

قديم 2011-10-12, 10:06   رقم المشاركة : 156
معلومات العضو
jackluis2008
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

B18

Regarding your English, it will be helpful if I give you some tips to move on with your English correctly. So, I will be giving you everyday a new tip or two which you have to try to use in your speech.

First tip: Expressing Age

We use the verb "to be" to express age in English. There are two possibilities: He is eight. OR He is eight years old.

Example Sentences

Ali is twenty-two.
My brother is thirty-six years old.

Second tip: Short Answers

When answering yes/no questions, use the auxiliary verb to reply.

Example Sentences

Did he come last week? - Yes, he did.
Have you lived here long? - No, I haven't.

قديم 2011-10-12, 11:20   رقم المشاركة : 157
معلومات العضو
متعلم انجليزي
عضو فعّال

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

شكرا لك استاذنا احمد على وصف عائلتك والنصيحة التي تعلمتها من قصة صديقك
الله يبارك في اسرتك ويحفظهم ويجازيك الله كل خير
وشكرا ايضا على الدرس اسف لاني لم اسرد قصتي لان انجليزيتي ضعيفة
وارجو في كل رد من ردودك ان تكتب لنا جمل مع شرحها بالعربية
لكي تساعدنا بالبدا على الكتابة بالانجليزية لاستطيع المشاركة معكم في الحوارات وشكرا لك كثيرا

قديم 2011-10-12, 13:20   رقم المشاركة : 158
معلومات العضو
jackluis2008
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

B18

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة متعلم انجليزي مشاهدة المشاركة
شكرا لك استاذنا احمد على وصف عائلتك والنصيحة التي تعلمتها من قصة صديقك
الله يبارك في اسرتك ويحفظهم ويجازيك الله كل خير
وشكرا ايضا على الدرس اسف لاني لم اسرد قصتي لان انجليزيتي ضعيفة
وارجو في كل رد من ردودك ان تكتب لنا جمل مع شرحها بالعربية
لكي تساعدنا بالبدا على الكتابة بالانجليزية لاستطيع المشاركة معكم في الحوارات وشكرا لك كثيرا
شكراً متعلم انجليزي ولكن القصد من الكتابة بالانجليزية هو التعرض للانجليزية فقط وهي الطريقة الوحيدة التي يمكنك التعلم من خلالها وارجو المحاولة حتى وان كانت انجليزيتك ضعيفة و بإمكانك استعمال الكلمات التي تعلمتها من مشاركات الجميع.

قديم 2011-10-12, 13:53   رقم المشاركة : 159
معلومات العضو
حنين فتـاة
عضو نشيط

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله تعالى وبركاته
هل من مكان لي بينكم علما اني متحصلة على شهادة ليسانس لغة انجليزية دفعة 2010/2011
انتظر اجابة اكي استفيد من دروسكم

قديم 2011-10-12, 14:16   رقم المشاركة : 160
معلومات العضو
حنين فتـاة
عضو نشيط

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

i hope that u'll accept me because i have little problem in using present perfect and past perfect
can u help me please

قديم 2011-10-12, 14:18   رقم المشاركة : 161
معلومات العضو
jackluis2008
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

B18

مرحبا بك حنين أظن أنه يمكننا ان نستفيد من تجربيتك على قدر استفادتك من الدورة...يمكنك ان تقدمي نصائح أو تنضمي للحوارات اليومية وبهدا نستطيع ان نوفر اكبر قدر ممكن من التعرض للإنجليزية ... وأدعوا الجميع للإنضمام ولكن بشرط التفاعل والتعلم معنا

?What is the perfect
The important thing to remember about English tenses is that they often have more to do with what a person thinks of something than they have about when it happened. (This is why, for example, we can use present tenses to describe the past, the present or the future.) This fact is particularly true of the present perfect. But before we look at the 'present' bit of the present perfect, let's examine the 'perfect' bit. Perfect tenses describe not one time, but two. We use the perfect to show how these two times are connected. For an example of how we use the perfect, let us look at a past perfect

For example:
He was happy last week, because I had remembered his birthday.
In this sentence, we have a past 'he was happy' and a past perfect 'I had remembered'. The use of the perfect in the sentence connects two different times in the past. I remembered his birthday, and he was happy. Which one happened first? Well, I remembered his birthday, and this made him happy, so the remembering came first, and him being happy came second. We use the past perfect to explain which happened first, and to connect the two events. Notice the time indicator, 'last week', which tells us that I had remembered before then.

The present perfect is even easier, if you only remember that it is a present tense. Therefore the present perfect always connects an event in the past with the present. Therefore we do not usually add a time indicator to a present perfect, because the time indicator is always 'now'.

For example, compare:
'I have forgotten my wallet'
'I forgot my wallet yesterday'

Notice that the first example does not have a time indicator, so we know that the time indicator is 'now'. The speaker does not have his wallet with him now. The second example tells us what happened yesterday, but it gives us no information about what the situation is now. So the important thing to remember about the present perfect is that it might have happened in the past, but it is true or relevant now.
من المعروف لدى الجميع اننا نستعمل في التعبير عن فكرة معينة عدة ابعاد منها العبارات ومنها الازمنة وهده الازمنة منها البسيطة بمعنى انها لا تحمل خصائص كثيرة وأما الازمنة المركبة فهي أزمنة دات خصائص متعددة كالماضي التام والحاضر التام بحيث أن الحاضر التام هو فعل جرى في الماضي وله علاقة معينة بالحاضر كما هو مبين في المثال الثاني : لقد نسيت محفظتي ، يعني أنه اكتشف الان ضياع محفظته ويقابلها في العربية استعمال حرف التحقيق (لقد) وهنا دائما نعتمد في استعمال هدا الزمن بعد معرفة مرجعية الزمن اي ان الزمن له اهمية في الفكرة المراد التعبير عنها ...لا ادري ان كان هدا كاف ام لا ..

قديم 2011-10-12, 15:25   رقم المشاركة : 162
معلومات العضو
jackluis2008
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

الى الأخ متعلم انجليزي بما انك من محبي الترجمة ارجو أن تستفيد من العبارات المترجمة في هدا الموقع

أنقر هنا

قديم 2011-10-12, 18:02   رقم المشاركة : 163
معلومات العضو
حنين فتـاة
عضو نشيط

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thank you so much teacher really i can now distinguish between the tenses and by the time i will have ore experience in unsing those tenses
if you need any thing or any information i here i will be glad to help you and to holpe who want to speak english or to learn english
every thing goes step by step
thanks again

قديم 2011-10-12, 19:15   رقم المشاركة : 164
معلومات العضو
moni f
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية moni f

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

me too i want to learn it

قديم 2011-10-12, 21:30   رقم المشاركة : 165
معلومات العضو
حنين فتـاة
عضو نشيط

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

جاهزة لكل المحادثات ان شاء الله اخي

موضوع مغلق

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
الانجليزية, تعلم

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 17:05

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)