leave your comment here - الصفحة 4 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

leave your comment here

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2012-03-20, 06:47   رقم المشاركة : 46
معلومات العضو
zucchero
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية zucchero

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

algerians are typicaly twisty

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-03-20, 14:20   رقم المشاركة : 47
معلومات العضو
Hillin
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Hillin

الأوسمة
وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I'm Algerian and I'm proud of being so
well this is what I can say about them just in few words
they're nervous but not cold-blooded
they may say swear words but they never tend to hurt the other,they may show some childish behaviours
I think they like to forgive as well as to be forgiven

Generally,They are Good People

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-03-25, 19:15   رقم المشاركة : 48
معلومات العضو
.kiki
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية .kiki

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

algrian men are fully men indeed..

I say an algerian.. is mostly a nervous person.. (for me, I like it, it's too good, too boring to have a person so calm and in control of his anger) and i'm definitely an algerian in this one!
he's also kind of old school -at least as far as I know- I mean we have principels that cannot be touched..
I don't know.. that's generally how I define myself as an algerian citizen, Oh and also!! I really really can never forgive egyptians.. I just can't !! sorry

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-03-25, 19:27   رقم المشاركة : 49
معلومات العضو
maymay
عضو محترف

الصورة الرمزية maymay

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة .kiki مشاهدة المشاركة
algrian men are fully men indeed..

I say an algerian.. is mostly a nervous person.. (for me, I like it, it's too good, too boring to have a person so calm and in control of his anger) and i'm definitely an algerian in this one!
he's also kind of old school -at least as far as I know- I mean we have principels that cannot be touched..
I don't know.. that's generally how I define myself as an algerian citizen, Oh and also!! I really really can never forgive egyptians.. I just can't !! sorry

I like that "old-school"part...it reminds me of a famous(not algerian) person who was "old-school" .........about my opinion,I think that an Algerian is a blessed person,he has the history,the education,the pride,the kindness and the love which allows him to be the greatest person on earth...and though we might seem tough,in the inside we have the affection that no one else has

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-03-26, 13:13   رقم المشاركة : 50
معلومات العضو
.kiki
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية .kiki

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة maymay مشاهدة المشاركة

I like that "old-school"part...it reminds me of a famous(not algerian) person who was "old-school" .........about my opinion,I think that an Algerian is a blessed person,he has the history,the education,the pride,the kindness and the love which allows him to be the greatest person on earth...and though we might seem tough,in the inside we have the affection that no one else has
  1. so I'm busted there huh! hh
  2. nice reply by the way..

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-03-26, 18:57   رقم المشاركة : 51
معلومات العضو
Ormielle
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

الجزائريون بلا رحمة ، قلوبهم قاسية، مولعون بحب الذات والتباهي أمام الآخرين ولا يشفقون على المحتاج أو الضرير... انظروا إلى مستشفياتنا، انظروا كيف يعاملو المرضى أطفالا كانوا أو شيوخا، انظروا إلى مسؤولينا، لا تلين قلوبهم ألا لأصحاب المال والرشاوي، انظرو إلى رجال الدين لا يبتغون ألا عرض الحياة الدنيا الوزارة غدت حانة وسفرات الحج رحلات تجارية ومواعيد غرامية ، انظرو لطلبة العلم كيف يركضون وراء الشهادات ولا يبالون بالكفاءات يدفعون شرفهم وأموالهم لقاء تحصيل السنوات الدراسية

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-03-26, 21:22   رقم المشاركة : 52
معلومات العضو
.kiki
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية .kiki

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

easy there!!

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-03-27, 17:59   رقم المشاركة : 53
معلومات العضو
maria35
عضو نشيط

الصورة الرمزية maria35

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

there's a lot fo ways to define the algerian people : they are the only folk in the world that can't understand you even you done the impossible to satisfy them ...(lol) but they are the most chivalrous and they are the most amazing people in the world

آخر تعديل maria35 2012-03-27 في 18:00.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-05-01, 18:43   رقم المشاركة : 54
معلومات العضو
biba94
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية biba94

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

i'm algerian and this is a big pleasure 4 me i her love running in my veins i 'm proud to being algerian that's why
10x 4 the topic wonderful bro

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
comment, leave

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 16:10

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)