FED UP ! Had Enough Already ... - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

FED UP ! Had Enough Already ...

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2013-07-27, 06:45   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
tarkan musta
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

B2 FED UP ! Had Enough Already ...

Hi Everyone
hope y'all doing well ... sharing a thought only , feel free to share your opinions too ....
Isn't it ironic when it doesn't feel like home in your own country ? in a *supposedly idealistic* nation due to its religion .
Isn't it Frustrating , Nerve damaging when you can't live in your own skin , when you're judged for the smallest details , when you are put down for trying to be different not necessarely in a bad way but for attempting to break the mold and actually achieving something successfuly in a land doomed by failures .
I think i've had enough with this country , my country ? i don't know about that for sure ... in fact a country is where you feel that your rights are protected , an environnement where your good work is appreciated and where your uniqeness is aknowledged , a land where you don't have to re-consider anything you're about to do because of what others might say about it ... something that doesn't concern them , not even remotely .
and whenever you see one sign of a promising futur , you'll see a 100 of signs for an inauspicious one . and unlike those who say look at the half full glass . No . a half full gllass in a poisonous sea is capable of killing you at one sip you take . a glass full of bitterness that generations have suffered from .
Enough being said , I long for the day where i'll get to leave this country hopefully ,and of course i'll make sure to take a good look at it so i can appreciate what i will whine up with when i get to a real country .
feel free to agree or disagree , but in case you disagree make it honnest okay ? don't make me feel like this is Utopia ( the ideal country ) we all can make up those fake patriotic two lines so save'em up to the day you may need them .

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-07-27, 10:07   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
Hillin
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Hillin

الأوسمة
وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hellow: thanks for sharing us ur topic, and for being so frank
Generally speaking; in every country there're good ppl as there're bad ones, and cultures differs from one country to another. In our country there're many things need to be changed, we have to weed out some bad tradition. I do absolutely agree for that however, honestly speaking,we can't judge ppl and forget to judge ourselves first; ok we may face some bad guys who tend turn us often in a bad mood, frustrate our abilities, our skills but this doesn't mean I must listen to every single word they say. i think good is clear for every one, and personally i running away from problems doesn't fix the problem but it rather make it more complecated,"there're bad guys here as there're bad guys in Paris, spain, germany wherever you go"
hey, patient is a key, ignorance is another key. I may sound idealistic but I'm so frank too. i'm not far from the reality , i live in the same society where you live. frankly speaking, as a woman i encounter more complecated problem and especially wit some bad traditions but this does n't mean I have to put the blame on the traditional area but instead i've to think possitively and try to change it. well, respectfully to ur opinion, this is just how i see things
thx again for such topic
Best Regards

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-07-27, 17:27   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
tarkan musta
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Hillin مشاهدة المشاركة
Hellow: thanks for sharing us ur topic, and for being so frank
Generally speaking; in every country there're good ppl as there're bad ones, and cultures differs from one country to another. In our country there're many things need to be changed, we have to weed out some bad tradition. I do absolutely agree for that however, honestly speaking,we can't judge ppl and forget to judge ourselves first; ok we may face some bad guys who tend turn us often in a bad mood, frustrate our abilities, our skills but this doesn't mean I must listen to every single word they say. i think good is clear for every one, and personally i running away from problems doesn't fix the problem but it rather make it more complecated,"there're bad guys here as there're bad guys in Paris, spain, germany wherever you go"
hey, patient is a key, ignorance is another key. I may sound idealistic but I'm so frank too. i'm not far from the reality , i live in the same society where you live. frankly speaking, as a woman i encounter more complecated problem and especially wit some bad traditions but this does n't mean I have to put the blame on the traditional area but instead i've to think possitively and try to change it. well, respectfully to ur opinion, this is just how i see things
thx again for such topic
Best Regards
Thanks for sharing your opinion , well i agree on lots of points that you mentioned....but still i think societies like ours are way more damaged than others , it's harder for it to change with all the abnoxious minds laying around everywhere , hopefully it'll change , but a step to change starts with ourselves so everyone is welcome to start changing from their inside

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-07-28, 00:21   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
.kiki
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية .kiki

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Peace be upon you
the title of your thread just took my attention the moment I got in the club, I thought 'this is someone letting something out of his chest'.. and sure enough,reading your lines was like watching fire works, just more kind of serious ones!

look brother, I doubt anyone will disagree about what you said, I believe every person -who's thinking right- can see how badly we need change in this country, it's as clear as sunshine that some people who are 'in charge' aren't the best ones, that the way we're taking does't seem like it's leading to a brilliant happily ever after ending... or futur or whatever.. this is set.
But let me tell you something, as far as I know, no one cares! you know why? 'cause the general principales 'some people' have are based on "MY WELFARE ABOVE THE REST"
And so.. it ALWAYS goes back to the same thing: it's about changing individually.. it's about spreading the idea of improvement and making people see, making them think..
Yes, sure, it's supposed to be idealistic, but not when Islam turns to "just pray and fast and wear "Hijab"" if everyboday is truly practicing it, only then, everybody will be happy. IT's a perfect way of life, in all aspects of it.

Now if you're not THAT concerned, I would advise you to just play like nothing is happening, don't fill your heart, you'll only get more and more 'fed up'
As for your OWN futur, you're the writer of your book story, challenge whatever stands in your way, go for your goals and take whatever way suits you.. I believe you're aware enough to know nobody said it will be easy!

And keep something in mind, you're not who you are just by your nationality, no, that's a wrong thought that needs to be erased from people's heads. So break those old chains and be free to give and do your best anywhere in the world...
Because I think we are who we are by our beliefs.

May Allah guide us all the right path and keep us firm on His Deen

Best wishes

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-07-28, 00:48   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
tarkan musta
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة .kiki مشاهدة المشاركة
Peace be upon you
the title of your thread just took my attention the moment I got in the club, I thought 'this is someone letting something out of his chest'.. and sure enough,reading your lines was like watching fire works, just more kind of serious ones!

look brother, I doubt anyone will disagree about what you said, I believe every person -who's thinking right- can see how badly we need change in this country, it's as clear as sunshine that some people who are 'in charge' aren't the best ones, that the way we're taking does't seem like it's leading to a brilliant happily ever after ending... or futur or whatever.. this is set.
But let me tell you something, as far as I know, no one cares! you know why? 'cause the general principales 'some people' have are based on "MY WELFARE ABOVE THE REST"
And so.. it ALWAYS goes back to the same thing: it's about changing individually.. it's about spreading the idea of improvement and making people see, making them think..
Yes, sure, it's supposed to be idealistic, but not when Islam turns to "just pray and fast and wear "Hijab"" if everyboday is truly practicing it, only then, everybody will be happy. IT's a perfect way of life, in all aspects of it.

Now if you're not THAT concerned, I would advise you to just play like nothing is happening, don't fill your heart, you'll only get more and more 'fed up'
As for your OWN futur, you're the writer of your book story, challenge whatever stands in your way, go for your goals and take whatever way suits you.. I believe you're aware enough to know nobody said it will be easy!

And keep something in mind, you're not who you are just by your nationality, no, that's a wrong thought that needs to be erased from people's heads. So break those old chains and be free to give and do your best anywhere in the world...
Because I think we are who we are by our beliefs.

May Allah guide us all the right path and keep us firm on His Deen

Best wishes
Hello Kiki and thanks for joining the conversation .
You were right that i was letting somethings off my chest , i seriously need to do that more often otherwise i'll end up in a mental rehab center .
I do agree on some points and sure understand what you're getting too ... but seeing people not trying to change any of that sad truth is just devastating .... hopefully that won't last forever , and i'm seriously counting on our generation to take the lead soon .

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-07-31, 19:22   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
atika42
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية dsd

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-07-31, 19:23   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
atika42
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
fake, society

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 10:19

المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)