a message to the International human rights organizations - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

a message to the International human rights organizations

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2013-08-08, 19:56   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
freemantalking
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي a message to the International human rights organizations

I want to send this message to the International human rights organizations that talk about the situation of the prisoners in Algeria, and ask the Algerian authorities Every time to improve their situation, I don't say this is a bad thing, but you have to know exactly what is your job and what you are working at, before you care about people jail you should care about those outside it you should care about people they get heart and injured everyday by knives you should care about killed people by those you are defending , you should know exactly what is happening in Algeria, it is good to have an acceptable conditions in jail, but it is time to talk about other things , humans are afraid in the street, and police does not do 1% of their work and sometimes they collaborate with thieves and criminals, they don't pass the legal and write period they must pass in jail, police and justice and law and everything is working for the good of the criminals and thieves in Algeria and against citizens, what you are doing is something against human rights, so you have to ask Algerian authorities to work for the safety of the citizens out of the jail first and to do their best in this, again you have to ask Algerian authorities to work for the safety of the citizens out of the jail first and to do their best in this.

And after that is done, then you can talk about situation in the jail, criminals know this very good, so they are not afraid to be captured by police because they know prison is not a house of punishment anymore, it is a pleasure place, and inside it they meet other thieves and criminals and they make relations with them to form gangs and relations between gangs in one city and between cities, so by encouraging Algerian authorities to help this, you are working against the Algerian human rights and against you principles, so you should change completely your strategy in Algeria, and give the majority of your work and energy in asking the Algerian authorities to fight the crime and to do its obligation to protect the safety and security of people and not to help the crime.
Things must be clear, I am not against an acceptable conditions in the prison ,but it is another thing, the Algerian prisons are places to form people to be criminals and to terrorize Algerian citizens.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-17, 23:15   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
asma1717
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية asma1717

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي a letter to the international human rights organization

[ QUOTE=asma1717;1054010074]

Hello my brother .. i read the hole thing u wrote above and u know what ... u r totally right , especially when u said we have to talk first about applying the jail strict rules and than we move to the next step which is jail conditions .. in this case i would like to add that indeed some rules must change because in other countries all over the earth ... criminals are taught very well and trained psychologically and physically to love their town and to be good citizens whereas in Algeria ..it's completely a different story
Crime now is something normal in Algeria ...that's the result of bad working authorities and the daily forgiving laws which gave the chance to criminals and crime to spread more wild ....
i hope we find someone who listen and care for the benefit of our mother country Algeria especially in this serious present
[/QUOTE]

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
human, international, message, organizations, rights

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 07:02

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)