موضوع مميز ~ ;let's open our hearts !!!~ - الصفحة 8 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

~ ;let's open our hearts !!!~

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2013-09-12, 16:06   رقم المشاركة : 106
معلومات العضو
Katy Pretty girl
عضو نشيط

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

so mr.karim-rap-4-life
back to the quesions!!!
-what do u want to say to u'r old teachers,parents,brothers?
-if u could live anywhere in the world,which place would u choose?
-if one of u'r friends hurt u realy bad and than apologized,would u forgive him?
-if someone was realy dumb and did something stupid,would u judge him based on what he did or said??
what's the word that can change u'r life?
if u could spend a vacation in any place in the world,which place will u choose?
hope u'r fine and take care
wish the best for u

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-09-12, 19:58   رقم المشاركة : 107
معلومات العضو
Karim-Rap-4-Life
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية Karim-Rap-4-Life

الأوسمة
العضو المميز لسنة 2013 وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية المرتبة الثالثة 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

so mr.karim-rap-4-life
back to the quesions!!!

Ah thanks Allah I thought I'm forgotten and i'm boring guest aaaaah ok let's see what ya questions like!

-what do u want to say to u're old teachers
to Miss Bouzidi (Fine Arts) I still have the copybook and the papers I used to learn drawing tactics on 'em...sorry for disapointing you though I was number one in my Lycée i did not carry on the career!

To MRs Nassim (Fine arts) I feel you why you left the job and carry on your life too simply it's not the right place where fine arts are appreciated and where culture is understood....when I was your student I was still haven't realized that i gotta a talent

To Mr Bouhessoun (Eng-univ) you got agreat impact on me to develop my ********

parents

If I could I would

brothers

let's stick together till the day we die

-if u could live anywhere in the world,which place would u choose?
emmm question
repeated!!!

-if one of u'r friends hurt u realy bad and than apologized,would u forgive him?

i can forget it directly but not touching my dignity

-if someone was realy dumb and did something stupid,would u judge him based on what he did or said??

on what he did coz talking is always (zalat lissan) for those who are dumb definitely i judge him on his actions.

what's the word that can change u'r life?
emm i don't know maybe an accident can change somebody's life not a word mmm i don't know

if u could spend a vacation in any place in the world,which place will u choose?
England, USA, CHINA, INdonisia, any place where I can get rid of (les emigri ta3 frança li yhebou la frime) a place where I can enjoy the nice building the nice treatment and the Glamorous

hope u'r fine and take care
wish the best for u

Thank u

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-09-13, 17:41   رقم المشاركة : 108
معلومات العضو
Katy Pretty girl
عضو نشيط

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Karim-Rap-4-Life مشاهدة المشاركة

i can forget it directly but not touching my dignity
]
good,u'r a good person with a caring heart
may allah bless u'r soul bro

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-09-13, 18:11   رقم المشاركة : 109
معلومات العضو
Katy Pretty girl
عضو نشيط

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:

on what he did coz talking is always (zalat lissan) for those who are dumb definitely i judge him on his actions.
sometimes we just talk
especially when we're mad
(zalat lisan

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-09-13, 18:37   رقم المشاركة : 110
معلومات العضو
Katy Pretty girl
عضو نشيط

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh u'r too good to be forgotten and u'r not a boring guest
ready for new questions??
ok!
-they say that actions speaks louder than words"do u agree with this quote?and why?
- do u think that our country is going to be better in the future?
- how was the situation in saida city in the period of terrorists???
if u remember or maybe if someone old told u some stories
was it realy that bad???

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-09-14, 11:02   رقم المشاركة : 111
معلومات العضو
Karim-Rap-4-Life
مشرف سابق

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Katy Pretty girl مشاهدة المشاركة
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh u'r too good to be forgotten and u'r not a boring guest
ready for new questions??
ok!

really but i'm totally forgotten hhhhh they don't ask me question :/
and yeah I'm ready for questions of course

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-09-14, 11:12   رقم المشاركة : 112
معلومات العضو
Karim-Rap-4-Life
مشرف سابق

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

Mh51

Katy Pretty Girl
Questions Number 3

They say that actions speaks louder than words"do u agree with this quote?and why?

Yes I agree with the proverb actions are preferable than talking. I think we would be satisfied when we see actions or else tell me what the governmental articles and decisions have done to us while all we see is blab bla bla.

Do u think that our country is going to be better in the future?

No Algeria is going to a hawya only Allah knows how we’ll get out of it…(El7ram dayer rayah felbled) Total freedom is not good for cowards & sinners, corrupted generation, sick education, traitors and THE FRANCE FRIENDS. I’m not a pessimistic but as I see what’s happening to the Arab Countries Algeria is the next goal… it’s the legend of the conspiracy.

How was the situation in saida city in the period of terrorists???

Well the situation was like the other cities in that bloody era the north east side was more affected due to the hard many mountains and large forests. What I know the town was safe not like the villages actually I’ve seen so many things…

Wednesday, November 1995 (7years old)

I was dreaming that my daddy was nailing slates at (Maghreb) I was looking at him doing that he was holding a hammer in his hand and….Pah!!! I woke up directly and guess what it was the first shot it was the bullet from the Terrorists there were no Army in the village coz I saw them in the evening going out the village for a mission I heard the siren and there was a conflict between the Terrorists and the few number of the army who stayed. I could not close my eyes I heard the shots I saw the embers in the sky coming from side and going to the other side …I heard the footsteps of men running I did not close my eyes that night the next day in the morning we heard that daddy’s friend was killed Allah yerhmah he fought the terrorists face to face that’s why he was killed. Public places were destroyed as well as to public buses and pharmacy.

Before the incident the terrorists were hiding in the (Maison de jeunnes)

Mars 1997 (9 years old)

We were studying at classroom 5th Class at primary school at 14.00 the teacher asked us to go home he was shocked when we get outside standing all class by class in front of the Flag signing the Algerian Hymn while the Military Helicopters were flying in the sky when I went home I watched a report in TV that there were 12 men killed by terrorists and there were from my village.
I used to pass by some of them every day and say salam and then they were kidnapped by Kilab elnar.
As well as to the many horrific stories I’ve been told by friends, old people, relatives…

If u remember or maybe if someone old told u some stories
was it realy that bad???

I sat with so many old people who lived the period from the independece till now and they told me so many secrets about why saida is always down and dirty and I can't describe it coz I'm really confused and I can't even believe it but when I remember A.M (name of the hospital) I realise it......

Saida now and then!
Well as I remember saida was clean and beautiful even during terror era but now :’( nothing is nice about it it’s pathetic its streets its public places and administrations. projects sat for our Willaya are full with traitors and money affairs that’s why nothing is attractive about my mother city. Responsible authorities in saida know only three things which are: money, money and MONEY.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-09-14, 14:42   رقم المشاركة : 113
معلومات العضو
Katy Pretty girl
عضو نشيط

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
Katy Pretty Girl
Questions Number 3

They say that actions speaks louder than words"do u agree with this quote?and why?

Yes I agree with the proverb actions are preferable than talking. I think we would be satisfied when we see actions or else tell me what the governmental articles and decisions have done to us while all we see is blab bla bla.

Do u think that our country is going to be better in the future?

No Algeria is going to a hawya only Allah knows how we’ll get out of it…(El7ram dayer rayah felbled) Total freedom is not good for cowards & sinners, corrupted generation, sick education, traitors and THE FRANCE FRIENDS. I’m not a pessimistic but as I see what’s happening to the Arab Countries Algeria is the next goal… it’s the legend of the conspiracy.

How was the situation in saida city in the period of terrorists???

Well the situation was like the other cities in that bloody era the north east side was more affected due to the hard many mountains and large forests. What I know the town was safe not like the villages actually I’ve seen so many things…

Wednesday, November 1995 (7years old)

I was dreaming that my daddy was nailing slates at (Maghreb) I was looking at him doing that he was holding a hammer in his hand and….Pah!!! I woke up directly and guess what it was the first shot it was the bullet from the Terrorists there were no Army in the village coz I saw them in the evening going out the village for a mission I heard the siren and there was a conflict between the Terrorists and the few number of the army who stayed. I could not close my eyes I heard the shots I saw the embers in the sky coming from side and going to the other side …I heard the footsteps of men running I did not close my eyes that night the next day in the morning we heard that daddy’s friend was killed Allah yerhmah he fought the terrorists face to face that’s why he was killed. Public places were destroyed as well as to public buses and pharmacy.

Before the incident the terrorists were hiding in the (Maison de jeunnes)

Mars 1997 (9 years old)

We were studying at classroom 5th Class at primary school at 14.00 the teacher asked us to go home he was shocked when we get outside standing all class by class in front of the Flag signing the Algerian Hymn while the Military Helicopters were flying in the sky when I went home I watched a report in TV that there were 12 men killed by terrorists and there were from my village.
I used to pass by some of them every day and say salam and then they were kidnapped by Kilab elnar.
As well as to the many horrific stories I’ve been told by friends, old people, relatives…

If u remember or maybe if someone old told u some stories
was it realy that bad???

I sat with so many old people who lived the period from the independece till now and they told me so many secrets about why saida is always down and dirty and I can't describe it coz I'm really confused and I can't even believe it but when I remember A.M (name of the hospital) I realise it......

Saida now and then!
Well as I remember saida was clean and beautiful even during terror era but now :’( nothing is nice about it it’s pathetic its streets its public places and administrations. projects sat for our Willaya are full with traitors and money affairs that’s why nothing is attractive about my mother city. Responsible authorities in saida know only three things which are: money, money and MONEY.
1-there's another quote :actions speaks louder than words but we still have to see the actions and hear the words,cuz words without actions are empty,and actions without words are confusing!!
i agree with that one
how about u??

2-i agree with u i don't think that algeria or the arab countries r going to be better...cuz our enemies lead the world!

3- wow,i bet it was a hard situation especially when u were still a child,they took away u'r right of living in peace
i heard a lot of stories,realy bad stories about little babies being killed and tortured
i can't believe they're still alive
that what "silm w almosala7a" brought to us!

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-09-14, 14:44   رقم المشاركة : 114
معلومات العضو
نَازِكْ
عضو مميّز

الأوسمة
موضوع مميز وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

sorry brother for making you feel like that i think i'm abad host but you know STUDIES .
so what kind of roses you like ?
your favorite food?
your best Quran reader?
your favorite TV show ?
what kind of teachers you are ? what kind of student you like?
what's you method in teaching n in dealing with students ?
if you hurt smoeone would you apologize or your pride won't allow you ?
what's the most charming thing in your life ?

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-09-14, 15:37   رقم المشاركة : 115
معلومات العضو
Karim-Rap-4-Life
مشرف سابق

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

1-there's another quote :actions speaks louder than words but we still have to see the actions and hear the words,cuz words without actions are empty,and actions without words are confusing!!
i agree with that one
how about u??
yeah I agree too but It still actions are so important than words and sometimes words hurts more than actions do

2-i agree with u i don't think that algeria or the arab countries r going to be better...cuz our enemies lead the world!

Exactly. All Arabs must die then Jérusalem the holy land return to the Jews again who're covered and helped by the Free Masons plans which sat its big goal from a very long decade.........

3- wow,i bet it was a hard situation especially when u were still a child,they took away u'r right of living in peace
i heard a lot of stories,realy bad stories about little babies being killed and tortured

yeah I was told a so many stories yeah those events shocked me till now I remember them with the exact date and time....

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-09-14, 15:43   رقم المشاركة : 116
معلومات العضو
Katy Pretty girl
عضو نشيط

إحصائية العضو

Mh51

اقتباس:
i agree with that one
how about u??
yeah I agree too but It still actions are so important than words and sometimes words hurts more than actions do

Exactly. All Arabs must die then Jérusalem the holy land return to the Jews again who're covered and helped by the Free Masons plans which sat its big goal from a very long decade.........

yeah I was told a so many stories yeah those events shocked me till now I remember them with the exact date and time....

1-yeah but sometimes when we're mad we just talk
2- may allah save us
3- forgetting is the best bless that allah gave us!but in this case we realy can't

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-09-14, 16:17   رقم المشاركة : 117
معلومات العضو
Karim-Rap-4-Life
مشرف سابق

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

sorry brother for making you feel like that i think i'm abad host but you know STUDIES

yeah thank u i know but not you at least invited me to the show hhhhhhhh

so what kind of roses you like ?

I think t's called Gardenia or cape jasmine it's mentioned for grace and secret love
aaaaah u make remembering the garden was in our house I used to take care of it with my daddy ....My father was in love with gardens hhhhhhh he but now :'( that Garden collapsed due to building and some other problems......I remember that there were many kinds of roses and flowers in my house they're disapeared :'(

your favorite food?
Question Repeated

Food
Fruit: Banana
Vegetables: Cauliflower
Meat and poultry: Trout (Fish), Fried chicken

your best Quran reader?

Abdul Rahman Ibn Abdul Aziz Al-Sudais

your favorite TV show ?

DR Phil
I used to watch Made (Reality)
and Room 404 (horror)
but not anymore I don't watch TV only news or
some good respectful films
coz recent show make me really uugh!

what kind of teachers you are ? what kind of student you like?
I'm the kind who laugh with students and give them the opportunity to study ina comfortable way but harsh when they pass the limits
my slogan is
Teaching with laughter
and what I need I got is if any students tried to talk about fashion i got the key if anyone wanted to be a singer I know how to blow coz I'm (Teach-Rapper
)
sometimes I klash (Attack with lyrics) in my classroom students clap their hands hhhhh but I will avoid it coz it attract the attention of the Administrations and troubles will be bigger

what's you method in teaching n in dealing with students ?
well I love students and joke with them all the time when i'm outside
and find the exellent students from the other classes I talk with them loudly and laugh loudly the others think i'm insane but I do that to attract the other students to their coleagues and that talking a foreigne lang-uage is funny and cool
I always put to the mind of my students that I laugh joke but when it comes to troubles I carry it outside the school and there i'm a rapper not a teacher ready for troubles alltime and hMD I never got a problem with my students but I guess it was a good place but teaching in a city is so much troublesome but i can handle it if I passed only 5 years in the carreer I guarantee I won't have a problem but teaching in a city for a new teacher is kinda hard you know

if you hurt smoeone would you apologize or your pride won't allow you ?
no no I appologize when I know that I hurt somebody and i'm wrong I make a direct sincere appologize pride in other things not in appologizing actually if u appologize to some you hurt it's the key to be a gentlman

what's the most charming thing in your life ?
emmm
RAP

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-09-14, 16:20   رقم المشاركة : 118
معلومات العضو
Karim-Rap-4-Life
مشرف سابق

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

1- yeah but sometimes when we're mad we just talk
yes I agree with you, I do

thank u for your question and I wish my answers were clear

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-09-14, 17:31   رقم المشاركة : 119
معلومات العضو
نَازِكْ
عضو مميّز

الأوسمة
موضوع مميز وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

ah i've rememberd all the bad things that had happened here because of terrorism once i was outside i was in primary school then the army began to shoot i was hididng in la cage of our "batima" with my friends i wasn't able to move nor to go home thanx for allah tha t my uncle was coming to our home then he saved me once they brough the cannon and they started shooting that voice is still in my mind till now and other things i really don't want to remember
thankx for the answers brother i liked yor method in dealing with your students unfrountly my best teacher of english is no longer mine i'm sad as hell because of that offfff
well
had you ever dreamed about "l7arga" for real?
"things close to you you have to pay the most attention to "do you believe in that ?
what's your definition of simplicity, kindness ; nature , mankind
what's the rule that rules your life ?
i'll add others ok

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-09-14, 20:18   رقم المشاركة : 120
معلومات العضو
Karim-Rap-4-Life
مشرف سابق

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Intisar
question 02

had you ever dreamed about "l7arga" for real?
no never I though of finding a way to trip this country but not anymore i'm staying till i die i prefer dying here in my mother country along next to Algeria's sons
el7arga is not the right thing to do for a wise man coz the situation will be worse than the one in the mother country there living as a fugitive :'(

"things close to you you have to pay the most attention to "do you believe in that ?

em no not everything close I've to pay attention to, there's a golden piece and I'm paying all my attention to ^^

what's your definition of simplicity, kindness ; nature , mankind

Simplicity = nice treatment to the people avoiding brag, smiling everytime, being nice to the others....

kindness = اللطف و البشاشة

Nature = everything being on its origins just like Nature itself!

Minkind = hard to understand

what's the rule that rules your life ?

Be Original and Frank

i'll add others ok

Yes yes

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
!!!~, ;let's, hearts, open

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 21:44

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)