Tell us about you - الصفحة 5 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Tell us about you

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2013-09-12, 16:29   رقم المشاركة : 61
معلومات العضو
Katy Pretty girl
عضو نشيط

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة yassine nino مشاهدة المشاركة
thank you kaoutar
that's right we have much in common you like taylor's songs that great my favorite is mine what about you
i love "red - 22 - fairytale - u belong with me - love story - Our Song - both of us
my best favorite song is "back to december
it's the best
thanks by the way for the great topic

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-09-12, 17:05   رقم المشاركة : 62
معلومات العضو
dreamerkid
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي Wysiwyg

Hi everybody the simplest word to describe me is WYSIWYG and this is a word that we use a lot in Computer Science it means What You See Is What You Get so it is a sentence not a word sorry !!
any way lets get started where am i from ?
it is not that simple to say because we traveled a lot i lived in 5 different states during my childhood butt currently i live in Djelfa i was Born in Bouira butt originally i am from Médea and i spent my Childhood Between Algiers and Boumerdes and Djelfa .
my interests are simple i love Computers and every thing that has any thing to do with them and English ******** because it is the key to that multicultural place we call internet .
i love songs too especially Country music i love to chat and discover new cultures and opinions improve my English by practicing it in other fields. i mean butt computer science .
currently i study Computer Science in College
any one who want to contact me please don't be shy !!

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-09-12, 19:39   رقم المشاركة : 63
معلومات العضو
raid abdemeziane
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

Hourse hallo

I AM RAID ABDEMEZIANE MY AGEIS 18 Consider this year's baccalaureate AND MY DREAM TO BE PILOT
And I ask God Almighty to achieve all of our dreams

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-09-12, 20:14   رقم المشاركة : 64
معلومات العضو
til-crazy basma
عضو مبـدع

الصورة الرمزية til-crazy basma

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hi Every One
My Name Is Basma
I am 14
I people In boumliha MS
This Year 4am
And I like lisen To Music (Demi lovito,victoria justice , one dirction , big time roch , selena gomez ...)
I'm a basket-ball player
and I want To be A Lawyer

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-09-12, 21:42   رقم المشاركة : 65
معلومات العضو
yassine nino
عضو مبـدع

الصورة الرمزية yassine nino

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة dreamerkid مشاهدة المشاركة
Hi everybody the simplest word to describe me is WYSIWYG and this is a word that we use a lot in Computer Science it means What You See Is What You Get so it is a sentence not a word sorry !!
any way lets get started where am i from ?
it is not that simple to say because we traveled a lot i lived in 5 different states during my childhood butt currently i live in Djelfa i was Born in Bouira butt originally i am from Médea and i spent my Childhood Between Algiers and Boumerdes and Djelfa .
my interests are simple i love Computers and every thing that has any thing to do with them and English ******** because it is the key to that multicultural place we call internet .
i love songs too especially Country music i love to chat and discover new cultures and opinions improve my English by practicing it in other fields. i mean butt computer science .
currently i study Computer Science in College
any one who want to contact me please don't be shy !!
hi dreamerkid thank you for the reply
wow you lived in 5 different states i know it amazing to travel in 5 states but what about your friends?
Hope you enjoy some stability in djelfa you love Everything about computer and country music i like that.

god bless you

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-09-12, 21:54   رقم المشاركة : 66
معلومات العضو
yassine nino
عضو مبـدع

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة raid abdemeziane مشاهدة المشاركة
I AM RAID ABDEMEZIANE MY AGEIS 18 Consider this year's baccalaureate AND MY DREAM TO BE PILOT
And I ask God Almighty to achieve all of our dreams
hi reda abdel meziane thank you for the reply
inshallah you will get your baccalaureate and Make all your dreams come true

god bless you

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-09-12, 22:05   رقم المشاركة : 67
معلومات العضو
yassine nino
عضو مبـدع

إحصائية العضو

Mh04

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة til-crazy basma مشاهدة المشاركة
Hi Every One
My Name Is Basma
I am 14
I people In boumliha MS
This Year 4am
And I like lisen To Music (Demi lovito,victoria justice , one dirction , big time roch , selena gomez ...)
I'm a basket-ball player
and I want To be A Lawyer
hi Basma thank you for reply
you like demi lovato too . good luck in BEM
you have a great dream inshallah you will live that dream

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-09-16, 23:16   رقم المشاركة : 68
معلومات العضو
han ji-eun
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية han ji-eun

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hello everybody am han ji-eun and its a fake name am 16 years old i like to play basketball ad tennis as much as i like to bake and **** my favorite music is k-pop such as jang geun suk and many others my favorite drama is love rain and marry stayed out all night and heartstrings i really enjoy talking to people no matter who they are or where they are from ....... may peace be upon you all

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-09-21, 22:16   رقم المشاركة : 69
معلومات العضو
yassine nino
عضو مبـدع

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة han ji-eun مشاهدة المشاركة
Hello everybody am han ji-eun and its a fake name am 16 years old i like to play basketball ad tennis as much as i like to bake and **** my favorite music is k-pop such as jang geun suk and many others my favorite drama is love rain and marry stayed out all night and heartstrings i really enjoy talking to people no matter who they are or where they are from ....... may peace be upon you all
hi han ji-eun thank you for the reply .
you like k-pop that great your favorite drama is love rain and marry stayed out all night and heartstrings i guess thay are a korean series i like talking to people too

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-09-22, 15:31   رقم المشاركة : 70
معلومات العضو
محمد فلاك
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية محمد فلاك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

First Step i'd like to thank our brother Yassine for this topic .. it's very cool
Peace be upon you .. hi everyone
My name is : Mohammed Fellak, 20 years .. Programmer and Designer
i like many things : Programming, Design, Earn money online, Help peoples, Poem, Painting, Mathemathic, Myths, Technology, culture, history, travel arround the world and more than what i said .. !
i speak (English, French, Arabic) .. and little of Spanish & Turkish
and i'm talking about all of the arabic accent .. egyptian, saudi, kuwait, tunisian, morroco, sudan, syria ..

my big dream is to work in Google Company
and i feel that i can be a person who can make changes in Algeria and the arabic countries

Regards

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-09-24, 19:30   رقم المشاركة : 71
معلومات العضو
yassine nino
عضو مبـدع

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة محمد فلاك مشاهدة المشاركة

First Step i'd like to thank our brother Yassine for this topic .. it's very cool
Peace be upon you .. hi everyone
My name is : Mohammed Fellak, 20 years .. Programmer and Designer
i like many things : Programming, Design, Earn money online, Help peoples, Poem, Painting, Mathemathic, Myths, Technology, culture, history, travel arround the world and more than what i said .. !
i speak (English, French, Arabic) .. and little of Spanish & Turkish
and i'm talking about all of the arabic accent .. egyptian, saudi, kuwait, tunisian, morroco, sudan, syria ..

my big dream is to work in Google Company
and i feel that i can be a person who can make changes in Algeria and the arabic countries

Regards
hi thank you Mohammed Fellak
you like Programming, Design, Earn money online, Help peoples, Poem, Painting, Mathemathic, Myths, Technology, culture, history, travel arround the world i said wow that cool .and you speak
English, French, Arabic
and you want to work in google. that a big dream
inshallah you will make a big change in arabic world

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-09-26, 19:20   رقم المشاركة : 72
معلومات العضو
3assoula toula
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية 3assoula toula

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hello everybody hope to you fine so i like this adea "cOoL"
so i am batoul froum djelfa 18 years,i'm in the final section (secondary) ùmm i love so much find a good friends, i love reading novels
(Novels Abir & ahlam mostaghanmé) i think i am so so so sensitive , i really want to make anyone smile & happy .in the futur want to be work in translation two want to be a teacher (spagnol) & i hope so much to learn many of laungues & if i can i want to visit (maka lmokarama) so this is total ...by the way nice 2 meet u & thnk u for this

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-09-26, 22:31   رقم المشاركة : 73
معلومات العضو
yassine nino
عضو مبـدع

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة 3assoula toula مشاهدة المشاركة
hello everybody hope to you fine so i like this adea "cOoL"
so i am batoul froum djelfa 18 years,i'm in the final section (secondary) ùmm i love so much find a good friends, i love reading novels
(Novels Abir & ahlam mostaghanmé) i think i am so so so sensitive , i really want to make anyone smile & happy .in the futur want to be work in translation two want to be a teacher (spagnol) & i hope so much to learn many of laungues & if i can i want to visit (maka lmokarama) so this is total ...by the way nice 2 meet u & thnk u for this
hi batoul nice to meet you too
i like to read novels too. you really want to make anyone smile & happy . you are a good person inshallah you will visit makka soon
to be a teacher is one of the big and great dreams

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-09-30, 07:29   رقم المشاركة : 74
معلومات العضو
stay strong
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية stay strong

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hello everybody hope you are okay
there's not a lot to say about my self i am just a normal girl with a big dream i was so crazy and funny girl but the problem that i had changed me a lot i become a sad and bathetic girl but i still have hope in my heart that everything will change and get better i wish that and this year is my bac so i have to study really hard to reach my dream wish me luck
take care everyone ...smile

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-09-30, 11:39   رقم المشاركة : 75
معلومات العضو
yassine nino
عضو مبـدع

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة stay strong مشاهدة المشاركة
Hello everybody hope you are okay
there's not a lot to say about my self i am just a normal girl with a big dream i was so crazy and funny girl but the problem that i had changed me a lot i become a sad and bathetic girl but i still have hope in my heart that everything will change and get better i wish that and this year is my bac so i have to study really hard to reach my dream wish me luck
take care everyone ...smile
hi sister
first of all thank you for the reply. problems can change you. from happy person to a sad person i know that . but you still have hope that tomorrow life will change and get better i respect you for that
just keep smiling and Follow your dream
good luck in your bac

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 14:59

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)