my love - الصفحة 2 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

my love

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2011-08-13, 18:31   رقم المشاركة : 16
معلومات العضو
سراج الأمل
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية سراج الأمل

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

My bro your moutions are so sansational however lovely words

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-08-13, 18:59   رقم المشاركة : 17
معلومات العضو
basma1992
محظور

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Great jooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooob
thnk you so much for these fantastic and amazing words

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-08-13, 19:18   رقم المشاركة : 18
معلومات العضو
taha madani
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية taha madani

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

really nice from you guys

thanke you so much all of you you really courage me

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-08-14, 11:39   رقم المشاركة : 19
معلومات العضو
احسان2
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية احسان2

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

great go on

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-08-14, 17:39   رقم المشاركة : 20
معلومات العضو
thering
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية thering

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

nice words..new ideas..but u need to improve your ortographe cuz i found some mistakes^^waiting for your new things

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-08-14, 20:54   رقم المشاركة : 21
معلومات العضو
أزهار
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

tthe story of the rich merchant and the four wives ...there was a rich merchant who had four wives.... he loved his fourth wife so much ...he took great care of her and gave her nothing but the best ..he also loved his third wife ....he is very proud of her and always wanted to show off her to his friends ....he too loved his second wife ...she is a considerate person ..patient ....she is the merchant s confident ...now the merchant s first wife is a very loyal partner ..he did not love her ..although she loved him deeply ..he did not took notice of her ....one day the merchant fell ill ..he new that he was going to die ....he told him and asked himself ..now i have four wives with me but when i die i will be alone how lonly will be .......thus he asked his fourth wife ...i took great care over u now that iam dying will u follow me and keep me company ...noway replied the fourth wife ...the answer cut like as a knife in the merchant s heart ...then he asked his third wife and she told him life is good i will go to remary ...he asked his second wife and she refused .....then he heard a sound out i will live with u no matter where u go ..he looked out and she is his first wife ....THE FOURTH WIFE REPRESENTS OUR BODY ....THE THIRD WIFE REPRESENTS OU WEALTH ...THE SECOND WIFE REPRESENTS OUR FAMILIES . AND FRIENDS ....THE FIRST WIFE REPRESENTS OUR SOUL ...GOOD BUY ...

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-08-14, 22:34   رقم المشاركة : 22
معلومات العضو
أزهار
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

Hot News1

tthe story of the rich merchant and the four wives ...there was a rich merchant who had four wives.... he loved his fourth wife so much ...he took great care of her and gave her nothing but the best ..he also loved his third wife ....he is very proud of her and always wanted to show off her to his friends ....he too loved his second wife ...she is a considerate person ..patient ....she is the merchant s confident ...now the merchant s first wife is a very loyal partner ..he did not love her ..although she loved him deeply ..he did not took notice of her ....one day the merchant fell ill ..he new that he was going to die ....he told him and asked himself ..now i have four wives with me but when i die i will be alone how lonly will be .......thus he asked his fourth wife ...i took great care over u now that iam dying will u follow me and keep me company ...noway replied the fourth wife ...the answer cut like as a knife in the merchant s heart ...then he asked his third wife and she told him life is good i will go to remary ...he asked his second wife and she refused .....then he heard a sound out i will live with u no matter where u go ..he looked out and she is his first wife ....THE FOURTH WIFE REPRESENTS OUR BODY ....THE THIRD WIFE REPRESENTS OU WEALTH ...THE SECOND WIFE REPRESENTS OUR FAMILIES . AND FRIENDS ....THE FIRST WIFE REPRESENTS OUR SOUL ...GOOD BUY ...
اليوم

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-08-16, 17:00   رقم المشاركة : 23
معلومات العضو
أزهار
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-08-16, 17:12   رقم المشاركة : 24
معلومات العضو
Bousaady
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thank you..uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-08-17, 15:10   رقم المشاركة : 25
معلومات العضو
زهور الياسمين
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية زهور الياسمين

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

very well dear
have a great continuation

see u

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
love

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 21:43

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)