Very short stories for children - الصفحة 2 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Literature

English Literature Short stories, novels and poems...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Very short stories for children

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2014-01-30, 10:41   رقم المشاركة : 16
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

NEVER BE UNGRATEFUL

It was high summer. The sun was extremely hot. Two travelers were going along a dusty road that had no trees along its sides. Looking for some refuge from the hot sun, they saw a tree with big leaves and branches spread like an umbrella. They placed their belongings on the ground and sat in the cool thick shade of the tree. After taking some rest, one traveler said to the other, "What a useless tree it is! It bears no fruits at all." Hearing this, the tree felt pinched and burst out, "You ungrateful soul! On one hand, you are taking refuge in my cool shade from the burning heat of the sun and on the other hand, you are calling me useless. Get up and leave the place immediately to be scorched again."

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-01-30, 10:45   رقم المشاركة : 17
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN

Once upon a time there was a lion that grew so old that he was unable to kill any prey for his food. So, he said to himself, "I must do something to stay my stomach else I will die of starvation." He kept thinking and thinking and at last an idea clicked him. He decided to lie down in the cave pretending to be ill and then who-so-ever will come to enquire about his health, will become his prey. The old lion put his wicked plan into practice and it started working. Many of his well-wishers got killed. But evil is short lived. One day, a fox came to visit the ailing lion. As foxes are clever by nature, the fox stood at the mouth of the cave and looked about. His sixth sense worked and he came to know the reality. So, he called out to the lion from outside and said, "How are you, sir?" The lion replied, "I am not feeling well at all. But why don't you come inside?" Then the fox replied, "I would love to come in, sir! But on seeing, all foot prints going to your cave and none coming out, I would be foolish enough to come in." Saying so, the fox went to alert the other animals.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-01-30, 10:50   رقم المشاركة : 18
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

LIVE AND LET LIVE

Once there was a big pool near a village. The villagers used the water of the pool for drinking and for other purposes also. The pool was abounded with fish. Once a fisherman went fishing to the pool. He cast his net into the pool and sat down. But he was very impatient. So, he tied a long string to a small stone. Then putting it into the pool, he began to stir the water to drive more fish into his net. A villager saw him do so and asked him not to make the water muddy. But the fisherman didn't listen to him and went on beating the water and making it dirty. So, the villagers brought some companions armed with weapons. Seeing them, the fisherman got scared. He drew out his stone and apologized."

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-01-30, 10:51   رقم المشاركة : 19
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

TIME IS VALUABLE

Anthony was a very lazy boy and always used to postpone things. One day his father called him and made him understand the value of time that one should always do things on time. Anthony promised his father that he would never postpone things. One day, he came to know that he had won the first prize in a singing competition that was held the previous month. He was asked to collect the prize the same day. He didn't care and went to collect the prize the next day. But the prize became useless for him, as it was a ticket to a circus show, which was held the previous day. Anthony learnt a lesson from this incident.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-01-30, 11:21   رقم المشاركة : 20
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

A FOX AND A CRANE

Once a fox and a crane became friends. So, the fox invited the crane to dinner. The crane accepted the invitation and reached the fox's place at sunset. The fox had prepared soup for his mate. But as we all know that foxes are cunning by nature, he served the soup in flat dishes. So, he himself lapped the crane's share with his tongue enjoying its relish a lot. But the crane could not enjoy it at all with his long beak and had to get back home hungry. The shrewd fox felt extremely amused. After few days, the crane invited the fox to dine in with him. The fox reached his place well in time. The crane gave him a warm welcome and served the soup in a jug with a long and narrow neck. So, the crane enjoyed the soup with great relish using his long beak. The fox's mouth couldn't reach the soup through the narrow neck of the jug. He had to return home hungry. Now he realized that he had been repaid for his behaviour with the crane.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-01-30, 11:23   رقم المشاركة : 21
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Once there lived a grumpy king. He never used to laugh nor allow anyone in the kingdom to laugh. One day, a small boy couldn't control his laughter. Later, scared of the punishment, he thought of a plan. He wrote a funny story and converted it into a drama. Then he went to the palace and asked the king, "May I present my drama to you?" the king let him do it. Then the boy started the play. In the end, he came to the funniest part of the story which made the king laugh. All people present in the court were amazed. The king then allowed everybody to laugh. Everyone then lived happily thereafter.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-01-30, 11:24   رقم المشاركة : 22
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

EAGLES IN A STORM

Did you know that an eagle knows when a storm is approaching long before it breaks? The eagle will fly to some high spot and wait for the winds to come. When the storm hits, it sets its wings so that the wind will pick it up and lift it above the storm. While the storm rages below, the eagle is soaring above it.The eagle does not escape the storm. It simply uses the storm to lift it higher. It rises on the winds that bring the storm.When the storms of life come upon us – and all of us will experience them – we can rise above them by setting our minds and our belief toward God. The storms do not have to overcome us. We can allow God’s power to lift us above them.God enables us to ride the winds of the storm that bring sickness, tragedy, failure and disappointment in our lives. We can soar above the storm.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-01-30, 11:25   رقم المشاركة : 23
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

THE ANT AND THE GRASSHOPPER

One summer's day, a merry Grasshopper was dancing, singing and playing his violin with all his heart. He saw an Ant passing by, bearing along with great toil a wheatear to store for the winter.
“Come and sing with me instead of working so hard”, said the Grasshopper “Let’s have fun together.”
“I must store food for the winter”, said the Ant, “and I advise you to do the same.”
“Don’t worry about winter, it’s still very far away”, said the Grasshopper, laughing at him. But the Ant wouldn’t listen and continued his toil.
When the winter came, the starving Grasshopper went to the Ant’s house and humbly begged for something to eat.
“If you had listened to my advice in the summer you would not now be in need,” said the Ant. “I’m afraid you will have to go supperless to bed,” and he closed the door.
It is best to prepare for the days of necessity.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-01-30, 11:26   رقم المشاركة : 24
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

MOTHER’S DAY

A man stopped at a flower shop to order some flowers to be wired to his mother who lived two hundred miles away.As he got out of his car he noticed a young girl sitting on the curb sobbing.He asked her what was wrong and she replied, “I wanted to buy a red rose for my mother.But I only have seventy-five cents, and a rose costs two dollars.”The man smiled and said, “Come on in with me. I’ll buy you a rose.”He bought the little girl her rose and ordered his own mother’s flowers.As they were leaving he offered the girl a ride home.She said, “Yes, please! You can take me to my mother.”She directed him to a cemetery, where she placed the rose on a freshly dug grave.The man returned to the flower shop, canceled the wire order, picked up a bouquet and drove the two hundred miles to his mother’s house.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-01-30, 11:27   رقم المشاركة : 25
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

THE MISER

A miser sold all that he had and bought a lump of gold, which he buried in a hole in the ground by the side of an old wall and went to look at daily. One of his workmen observed his frequent visits to the spot and decided to watch his movements. He soon discovered the secret of the hidden treasure, and digging down, came to the lump of gold, and stole it. The Miser, on his next visit, found the hole empty and began to tear his hair and to make loud lamentations. A neighbor, seeing him overcome with grief and learning the cause, said, "Pray do not grieve so; but go and take a stone, and place it in the hole, and fancy that the gold is still lying there. It will do you quite the same service; for when the gold was there, you had it not, as you did not make the slightest use of it."

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-01-30, 11:28   رقم المشاركة : 26
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

TWO FROGS

A group of frogs were traveling through the woods, and two of them fell into a deep pit. When the other frogs saw how deep the pit was, they told the two frogs that they were as good as dead. The two frogs ignored the comments and tried to jump up out of the pit with all their might. The other frogs kept telling them to stop, that they were as good as dead. Finally, one of the frogs took heed to what the other frogs were saying and gave up. He fell down and died.The other frog continued to jump as hard as he could. Once again, the crowd of frogs yelled at him to stop the pain and just die. He jumped even harder and finally made it out. When he got out, the other frogs said, “Did you not hear us?” The frog explained to them that he was deaf. He thought they were encouraging him the entire time.
This story teaches two lessons:
1. There is power of life and death in the tongue. An encouraging word to someone who is down can lift them up and help them make it through the day.
2. A destructive word to someone who is down can be what it takes to kill them.
Be careful of what you say. Speak life to those who cross your path. The power of words… it is sometimes hard to understand that an encouraging word can go such a long way. Anyone can speak words that tend to rob another of the spirit to continue in difficult times. Special is the individual who will take the time to encourage another.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-01-30, 11:30   رقم المشاركة : 27
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

SAND AND STONE

A story tells that two friends were walking through the desert. During some point of the journey they had an argument, and one friend slapped the other one in the face. The one who got slapped was hurt, but without saying anything, wrote in the sand: “TODAY MY BEST FRIEND SLAPPED ME IN THE FACE.”They kept on walking until they found an oasis, where they decided to take a bath. The one, who had been slapped, got stuck in the mire and started drowning, but the friend saved him. After the friend recovered from the near drowning, he wrote on a stone: “TODAY MY BEST FRIEND SAVED MY LIFE.”The friend who had slapped and saved his best friend asked him, “After I hurt you, you wrote in the sand and now, you write on a stone, why?”
The other friend replied: “When someone hurts us, we should write it down in sand where winds of forgiveness can erase it away. But, when someone does something good for us, we must engrave it in stone where no wind can ever erase it.”

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-01-30, 11:31   رقم المشاركة : 28
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

learn to write your hurts in the sand, and to carve your benefits in stone

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-02, 09:46   رقم المشاركة : 29
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I hope that you enjoyed these stories

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-02, 09:48   رقم المشاركة : 30
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

إن شاء الله

I will post some more

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
children, short, stories

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 08:05

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)