CoMmE oN pLeAsE - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > منتديات التعليم الثانوي > قسم التعليم الثانوي العام > أرشيف منتديات التعليم الثانوي

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

CoMmE oN pLeAsE

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2012-04-06, 18:15   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
imane2009
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية imane2009

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي CoMmE oN pLeAsE

hi! my freinds hope u'r gr8
actualy i need ur help 2daay
our teatcher asked as to do as home work
acticity 6 page 159
sooooo can u help me pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase
if one of u have donne this lesson
don't be mean
pleaaaaaaaaaase

قديم 2012-04-06, 18:27   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
Narcisse95
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Narcisse95

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة imane2009 مشاهدة المشاركة
hi! my freinds hope u'r gr8
actualy i need ur help 2daay
our teatcher asked as to do as home work
acticity 6 page 159
sooooo can u help me pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase
if one of u have donne this lesson
don't be mean
pleaaaaaaaaaase

it's just a try ... you may find some mistakes...correct them please :

Our mother :The earth !

the earth...that floor that we have playing on it since our early age , its benefits can't be countful , but the new technology is hurting it moor & moor every sigle day by the household and industrial wastes that the earth gets by our actions...
If i were a friend of the earth ... i wouldn't cause of this horrible things that hurt my friend ... or at less i would try to convince people anbout how dangers this could be ... i would also use the Modified techniques of wastes to Reduce the seriousness of the situation , ... besides ,
the Recycling is a very good way to
Maintain a balance between consumers and synthetic environment...

قديم 2012-04-06, 18:30   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
k.mohamed06
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

slùùùù a tout
mine fadlikoume auride 7ale tamrine ta3e engli Say it in writing P 113 act 1

قديم 2012-04-06, 18:42   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
Narcisse95
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Narcisse95

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة k.mohamed06 مشاهدة المشاركة
slùùùù a tout
mine fadlikoume auride 7ale tamrine ta3e engli Say it in writing P 113 act 1

Albert Einstein 14 March 1879 – 18 April 1955) was a German-born theoretical physicist who developed the theory of general relativity, effecting a revolution in physics. For this achievement, Einstein is often regarded as the father of modern physics. He received the 1921 Nobel Prize in Physics "for his services to theoretical physics, and especially for his discovery of the law of the photoelectric effect"The latter was pivotal in establishing quantum theory within physics
Near the beginning of his career, Einstein thought that Newtonian mechanics was no longer enough to reconcile the laws of classical mechanics with the laws of the electromagnetic field. This led to the development of his special theory of relativity. He realized, however, that the principle of relativity could also be extended to gravitational fields, and with his subsequent theory of gravitation in 1916, he published a paper on the general theory of relativity. He continued to deal with problems of statistical mechanics and quantum theory, which led to his explanations of particle theory and the motion of molecules. He also investigated the thermal properties of light which laid the foundation of the photon theory of light. In 1917, Einstein applied the general theory of relativity to model the structure of the universe as a whole..

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
comme

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 22:18

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)