translation of a medical letter to english - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Requests Section

Requests Section Requests for translation and research papers...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

translation of a medical letter to english

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2013-10-08, 12:32   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
عضوية تحت المراقبة
محظور

إحصائية العضو

Hourse لم يتم ترشيح اجابة مفضلة translation of a medical letter to english

I want help concerning the translation of this letter to english, which is the following

اقتباس:

كنت اعانى منذ الصغر حوالي 6سنوات من الرمد لكنى عالجته ...وكان لدي ضعف بصر شديد في العين اليسرى اكثر من اليمنى وكنت ارتدي نظارات طبية
laser argon وعندما اصبح عمري 21 قال لي الطبيب ان شبكية عيناي ضعيفة ويجب ترميمها بالليزر
2008في 4 جلسات ثم يجب عمل عملية لازالة المياه البيضاء فى كلتا العينين وعملتها وكانت في عام
وصرت ارى بوضوح
-وبعد 6 اشهر حدث انفصال بالشبكية في العين اليسرى ثم عملت عمليتينن الاولى silicone od والثانية silicone og .في عام 2009...
وبعد هاتين العمليتين اصبح لدي ارتفاع ضعط شديد بالعين اليسرى glaucoma وكنت استعمل ادوية لخفض ضغط العين لكن الادوية تخفض اضغط ؟
-ففقدت البصركليا بالعين اليسرى ثم تسببت باتلاف العصب البصري .....

-هل يوجد حل او دواء لخفض الضغط ؟؟؟
وهل يوجد دواء لتنشيط العصب البصري سواء كان الدواء طبي او عشبي
؟
؟؟

آخر تعديل السَّحابة البيضاءْ 2013-10-10 في 16:15.
قديم 2013-10-08, 14:43   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
اناناسة
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية اناناسة

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Since i was 6 i had this Trachoma in my eyes. I had a serious poor eyesight in the left eye more than the right. I used to wear eyeglasses and when I became 21 years old, the doctor said that my Retina is weak and that i should restore it with laser argon within 4 sessions and then I should have a surgery to wipe off the white liquid substance in both eyes which i did in 2008, and consequently it enabled me see things clearly.
In 2009, I also had two surgeries : the first of them is Silicone og and the second of them is Silicone od. After 6 months there was a separation of retina in the left eye and i had to do two more surgeries. Meanwhile, i took some medicines with the purpose of decreasing the left eye pressure (Glaucoma) but they did not help. After the two previously mentioned surgeries my eyes’ pressure became so high in the left eye that I lost sight completely. This has also affected my optic nerve.
I wish to know :
Is there a medicine to decrease the pressure in the eyes ?
Is there a medicine to revive the Optic Nerve either herbal or chemical ?

i hope it helps (this is my personal translation i am not prefessional )

قديم 2013-10-11, 22:01   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
" أبو عبود"
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

you have done the job whatever you think it is appropriate or not. But I guess you know your level otherwise how can you publish your translation if you are not quite sure of the *******. personally, when i read the article I found myself obliged to translate it for it is quite a human matter. but when I read your translation I tanked Allah you did the job and you did it as it should be. may allah bless you and bless all your family.

موضوع مغلق

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
عاجل

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 21:13

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)