الصورة الرمزية سجودي لرب العالمين

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

65. Supplication before eating
(170)
‘When you are about to eat, you should say:
بِسْمِ الله .
Bismil-lah.
…and if you forget to say it before starting, then you should say (when you remember):
بِسْمِ اللهِ في أَوَّلِهِ وَآخِـرِه .
Bismil-lahi fee awwalihi wa-akhirih.
‘In the name of Allah in it’s beginning and end.’

(171)
‘Whomever Allah feeds, should say:
اللّهُـمَّ بارِكْ لَنا فيهِ وَأَطْـعِمْنا خَـيْراً مِنْـه.
Allahumma barik lana feehi wa-atAAimna khayran minh.
‘O Allah, bless it for us and feed us better than it.’
….and whomever Allah gives milk to drink should say:
اللّهُـمَّ بارِكْ لَنا فيهِ وَزِدْنا مِنْه.
Allahumma barik lana feehi wazidna minh.
‘O Allah, bless it for usand give us more of it.’

66.Upon completing the meal
(172)
الْحَمْـدُ للهِ الَّذي أَطْعَمَنـي هـذا وَرَزَقَنـيهِ مِنْ غَـيْرِ حَوْلٍ مِنِّي وَلا قُوَّة .
Alhamdu lillahil-lathee atAAamanee hatha warazaqaneehi min ghayri hawlin minnee wala quwwah.
‘All praise is for Allah who fed me this and provided it for me without any might nor power from myself.’

(173)
الْحَمْـدُ للهِ حَمْـداً كَثـيراً طَيِّـباً مُبـارَكاً فيه، غَيْرَ مَكْفِيٍّ وَلا مُوَدَّعٍ وَلا مُسْتَغْـنىً عَنْـهُ رَبُّـنا .
Alhamdu lillahi hamdan katheeran tayyiban mubarakan feeh, ghayra makfiyyin wala muwaddaAAin, wala mustaghnan AAanhu rabbuna.
‘Allah be praised with an abundant beautiful blessed praise, a never-ending praise, a praise which we will never bid farewell to and an indispensable praise, He is our Lord.’
There are other views as regards to the understanding of this supplication, from them: Allah be praised with an abundant beautiful blessed praise. He is The One Who is sufficient, feeds and is not fed. The One Who is longed for, along with that which is with Him and The One Who is needed, He is our Lord.’

67.Supplication of the guest for the host

(174)
اللّهُـمَّ بارِكْ لَهُمْ فيما رَزَقْـتَهُم، وَاغْفِـرْ لَهُـمْ وَارْحَمْهُمْ.
Allahumma barik lahum feema razaqtahum, waghfir lahum warhamhum.
‘O Allah, bless for them, that which You have provided them, forgive them and have mercy upon them.’

68.Supplication said to one offering a drink or to one who intended to do that
(175)
اللّهُـمَّ أَطْعِمْ مَن أَطْعَمَني، وَاسْقِ مَن سقاني.
Allahumma atAAim man atAAamanee wasqi man saqanee.
‘O Allah, feed him who fed me, and provide with drink him who provided me with drink.’
69. Supplication said when breaking fast in someone’s home
(176)
أَفْطَـرَ عِنْدَكُم الصّـائِمونَ وَأَكَلَ طَعامَـكُمُ الأبْـرار، وَصَلَّـتْ عَلَـيْكُمُ الملائِكَـة.
Aftara AAindakumus-sa-imoon, wa-akala taAAamakumul-abrar, wasallat AAalaykumul-mala-ikah.
‘May the fasting break their fast in your home, and may the dutiful and pious eat your food, and may the angles send prayers upon you.’

70. Supplication said by one fasting when presented with food and does not break his fast
(177)
‘If you are not invited (to a meal) then answer. If you happen to be fasting, then supplicate (for those present) and if you are not fasting, then eat.’

71. Supplication said upon seeing the early or premature fruit

(178)
اللّهُـمَّ بارِكْ لَنا في ثَمَـرِنا، وَبارِكْ لَنا في مَدينَتِنـا، وَبارِكْ لَنا في صاعِنـا، وَبارِكْ لَنا في مُدِّنا.
Allahumma barik lana fee thamarina, wabarik lana fee madeenatina, wabarik lana fee saAAina wabarik lana fee muddina.
‘O Allah, bless our fruit for us, bless our town for us, bless our saAA for us and bless our mudd for us.’
A saAA is *****alent to four mudds and a mudd is *****alent to a dry measure of an average man’s two palms.

72. Supplication said upon sneezing
(179)
‘When one of you sneezes he should say:
الْحَمْـدُ للهِ.
Alhamdu lillah.
‘All praise if for Allah.’
…and his brother or companion should say to him:
يَرْحَمُـكَ الله.
Yarhamukal-lah.
‘May Allah have mercy upon you.’
…and he (i.e. the one who sneezed) replies back to him:
يَهْـديكُـمُ اللهُ وَيُصْـلِحُ بالَـكُم.
Yahdeekumul-lahu wayuslihu balakum.
‘May Allah guide you and rectify your condition.’

73. Supplication said to the newlywed

(180)
بارَكَ اللّهُ لَك، وَبارَكَ عَلَـيْك، وَجَمَعَ بَيْـنَكُما في خَـيْر .
Barakal-lahu lak, wabaraka AAalayk, wajamaAAa baynakuma fee khayr.
‘May Allah bless for you (your spouse) and bless you, and may He unite both of you in goodness.’

74. The groom’s supplication on the wedding night or when buying an animal

(181)
when you marry a woman or buy a maidservant, you should say:
اللّهُـمَّ إِنَّـي أَسْـأَلُـكَ خَيْـرَها، وَخَيْـرَ ما جَبَلْـتَهـا عَلَـيْه، وَأَعـوذُ بِكَ مِنْ شَـرِّها، وَشَـرِّ ما جَبَلْـتَهـا عَلَـيْه.
Allahumma innee as-aluka khayraha wakhayra ma jabaltaha AAalayh, wa-aAAoothu bika min sharriha washarri ma jabaltaha AAalayh.
‘O Allah, I ask You for the goodness within her and the goodness that you have made her inclined towards, and I take refuge with You from the evil within her and the evil that you have made her inclined towards.’
…and if you buy a camel, then you should take hold of it’s hump and say likewise.’

75. Supplication before sexual intercourse

(182)
بِسْمِ الله اللّهُـمَّ جَنِّبْنا الشَّيْـطانَ، وَجَنِّبِ الشَّـيْطانَ ما رَزَقْـتَنا.
Bismil-lah, allahumma jannibnash-shaytan, wajannibish-shaytana ma razaqtana.
‘In the name of Allah. O Allah, keep the devil away from us and keep the devil away from what you have blessed us with.’

76. When angry
(183)
أَعـوذُ بِاللهِ مِنَ الشَّيْـطانِ الرَّجيـم .
aAAoothu billahi minash-shaytanir-rajeem.
‘I take refuge with Allah from the accursed devil.’

77. Supplication said upon seeing someone in trial or tribulation
This supplication is to be said to one’s self, not directly to the one in trial or tribulation.

(184)
الْحَمْـدُ للهِ الّذي عافاني مِمّا ابْتَـلاكَ بِهِ، وَفَضَّلَـني عَلى كَثيـرٍ مِمَّنْ خَلَـقَ تَفْضـيلا.
Alhamdu lillahil-lathee AAafanee mimmab-talaka bih, wafaddalanee AAala katheerin mimman khalaqa tafdeela.
‘All praise is for Allah Who saved me from that which He tested you with and Who most certainly favoured me over much of His creation.’

78. Remembrance said at a sitting or gathering…etc
(185)
Ibn AAumar  said: It would be counted that the Messenger of Allah  would say one hundred times at any one sitting before getting up:
رَبِّ اغْفِـرْ لي، وَتُبْ عَلَـيَّ، إِنَّكَ أَنْـتَ التَّـوّابُ الغَـفور.
Rabbigh-fir lee watub AAalay, innaka antat-tawwabul-ghafoor.
‘O my Lord, forgive me and turn towards me (to accept my repentance). Verily You are The Oft-Returning. The Oft-Forgiving.’

79. Supplication for the expiation of sins said at the conclusion of a sitting or gathering…etc
(186)
سُبْحـانَكَ اللّهُـمَّ وَبِحَمدِك، أَشْهَـدُ أَنْ لا إِلهَ إِلاّ أَنْتَ أَسْتَغْفِرُكَ وَأَتوبُ إِلَـيْك.
Subhanakal-lahumma wabihamdik, ashhadu an la ilaha illa ant, astaghfiruka wa-atoobu ilayk.
‘How perfect You are O Allah, and I praise You. I bear witness that None has the right to be worshipped except You. I seek Your forgiveness and turn to You in repentance.’

Cont.79. Supplication for concluding all sittings
(187)
AAaishah رضي الله عنها said: Whenever The Messenger of Allah  would betake a seat, read Quran or pray, he would always conclude it with certain words, I (i.e. AAaishah) said: O Messenger of Allah , I have noticed that whenever you betake a seat, read Quran or pray, you always conclude it with these words. He said: Yes, whoever speaks good, it (i.e. the supplication) will be a seal for that goodness and whoever speaks ill, it will be an atonement for him.’
سُبْحـانَكَ وَبِحَمدِك، لا إِلهَ إِلاّ أَنْتَ أَسْتَغْفِرُكَ وَأَتوبُ إِلَـيْك.
Subhanaka wabihamdik, la ilaha illa anta astaghfiruka wa-atoobu ilayk.
‘How perfect You are and I praise You. None has the right to be worshipped except You, I seek Your forgiveness and turn in repentance to You.’

80. Returning a supplication of forgiveness
(188)
‘AAabdullah Ibn Sarjis  said: ‘I went to see the Prophet  and ate from his food and then said to him:
غَفَـرَ اللهُ لَكَ يا رَسـولَ الله.
Ghafaral-lahu laka ya rasoolal-lah.
‘May Allah forgive you, O Messenger of Allah.’
…he  replied:
وَلَكَ .
wa-lak
‘and you.’

رد مع اقتباس