منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب - عرض مشاركة واحدة - 8 wonderful secrets for success
عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 2015-02-27, 15:08   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
whoseen
مشرف منتدى اللغة الانجليزية

الصورة الرمزية whoseen

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي 8 wonderful secrets for success

salam
All of us want to make something of our lives and we ask a simple little question, "What leads to success?" And we feel really badly because we cant find a good answer. So what helped those great people to succeed . I'm going to tell you what really leads to success the first thing is
1-passion: Freeman Thomas says, "I'm driven by my passion." do it for love, not for money. And the interesting thing is, if you do it for love, the money comes anyway. 2-Work: "It's all hard work, nothing comes easily .
3-Improve: Alex Garden says, "To be successful, put your nose down on something and get damn good at it." There's no magic. It's practice, practice, practice.
4- focus: Norman Jewison said to me, "I think it all has to do with focusing yourself on one thing."
5- push: David Gallo says, "Push yourself. Physically, mentally you've got to push, push, push." You got to push through shyness and self-doubt. Goldie Hawn says, "I always had self-doubts. I wasn't good enough. I wasn't smart enough. I didn't think I'd make it." 6-Ideas: Bill Gates says, "I had an idea: Founding the first microcomputer software company." And there's no magic to creativity and coming up with ideas. It's just doing some very simple things . 7-Persist:Joe Kraus says persistence is the number one reason for our success. You got to persist through failure. You got to persist through crap, which of course means criticism, rejection, and pressure.
8-serve : make ur aim to serve others not ur self.
Do the eight things -- and trust me these are the big eight things -- that lead to success.
Thank you

رد مع اقتباس