منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب - عرض مشاركة واحدة - موضوع مميز The Islam Door Competition
الموضوع: موضوع مميز The Islam Door Competition
عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 2015-06-24, 14:47   رقم المشاركة : 14
معلومات العضو
youcefmni
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية youcefmni

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Salam alaykum brothers ans sisters i will write a short story including the repentace of my friend from New Jersey, actually i have many friends who are converted to islam but i will write this one ���������
Well i know i girl from United States which converted to islam because she was inspired by her friend's ethics from morocco, she was like the majority of western girls :she drinkalcohol, she do bad things and all those stuff.
Once she started chatting with a guy from our neighbor country Morocco she saw in him a different personality and different ethics ,sometimes they were talking about religion and by the way she was christian but before that all what she knows about islam is : terrorism , killing an bad things because of the evil media.
She started discovering the reality of islam and she saw how much this religiob is beautiful and peaceful , she bought a quran (now she has 3 ) and after reading it she was more happy and she saw the truth.
She converted last year and she started fasting this year (it was the first ramadan for her) and by the way she started wearing hijab last week. Congratulations for her for embracing this beautiful religion
, may allah guide us to the right path .
I wang to write more but my phone battery is low 5%
��