للعلا طالبة
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية للعلا طالبة

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Karim-Rap-4-Life مشاهدة المشاركة
Hey, how are you
thanks for passing by and yes those are mistakes for the (moans) I discovered it but It was too late to modify it an dfor (an horrible)yes till now i got it coz i used to silence the (h) haha a big scandal! a is used before a consonant sound and an before a vowel and sometimes before (h) when it's silent yeah
well for the poems I just keep them most of the time for myself being hidden somewhere between books and sometimes i post them here in djelfa forum but It never happened that I delivered them outside to the world you can say that in Algeria there is less interest in such things except music and football
Thank you

Hello, I was scrolling down the web and I suddenly remembered a piece of art I read a few years ago and I adamantly looked for it till I found it and I'm glad I did..
I just had to drop by and comment and more importantly to encourage you to write more, cause writing is an art and a therapy to both the writer and reader and it should never be looked down on.
, There is always a chance to thrive for more even if our country let us
down and only roots for music and football as you named it. But there's a will, there's a way..
your rythm and rhymes and the meaningful things you write are amazing! You really do have a talent. And may god bless you.

رد مع اقتباس