منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب - عرض مشاركة واحدة - For all who are able to translate from English into Arabic !
عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 2015-06-04, 22:37   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
Runa
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

B18

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Runa مشاهدة المشاركة
El Salam Aleykoum dear members,
I hope you are all fine ^^
I'm surprised to not find a placeholder Algerian translators and interpreting services (students or pro) unless I was not able to search well in this forum, otherwise indicate me or advise me web-sites or forums with translators of different levels please.
I am so worry and I really need your help !! I look for Volunteering persons able to translate from English into Arabic (not required to have a translation studies) to help me translate documents that I really need in my studies :s
I don't require a good quality translation or word by word but I just need to transmit the meaning of paragraphs in arabic, feel free for how you express it, in addition you can leave technical words, i will do it.
Please l'wadjeh rabi I am living a nightmare and Allah knows that, if you help me I would be grateful for all my life!
Allah yedje3alha fi Mizane 7assanatikoum.
Sorry I mean English but i need to for french and i have post a request in french section, so i was confused sorry ><"
@toulay Thank you very much but you can do it from french or english?

رد مع اقتباس