منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب - عرض مشاركة واحدة - FED UP ! Had Enough Already ...
عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 2013-07-28, 00:48   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
tarkan musta
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة .kiki مشاهدة المشاركة
Peace be upon you
the title of your thread just took my attention the moment I got in the club, I thought 'this is someone letting something out of his chest'.. and sure enough,reading your lines was like watching fire works, just more kind of serious ones!

look brother, I doubt anyone will disagree about what you said, I believe every person -who's thinking right- can see how badly we need change in this country, it's as clear as sunshine that some people who are 'in charge' aren't the best ones, that the way we're taking does't seem like it's leading to a brilliant happily ever after ending... or futur or whatever.. this is set.
But let me tell you something, as far as I know, no one cares! you know why? 'cause the general principales 'some people' have are based on "MY WELFARE ABOVE THE REST"
And so.. it ALWAYS goes back to the same thing: it's about changing individually.. it's about spreading the idea of improvement and making people see, making them think..
Yes, sure, it's supposed to be idealistic, but not when Islam turns to "just pray and fast and wear "Hijab"" if everyboday is truly practicing it, only then, everybody will be happy. IT's a perfect way of life, in all aspects of it.

Now if you're not THAT concerned, I would advise you to just play like nothing is happening, don't fill your heart, you'll only get more and more 'fed up'
As for your OWN futur, you're the writer of your book story, challenge whatever stands in your way, go for your goals and take whatever way suits you.. I believe you're aware enough to know nobody said it will be easy!

And keep something in mind, you're not who you are just by your nationality, no, that's a wrong thought that needs to be erased from people's heads. So break those old chains and be free to give and do your best anywhere in the world...
Because I think we are who we are by our beliefs.

May Allah guide us all the right path and keep us firm on His Deen

Best wishes
Hello Kiki and thanks for joining the conversation .
You were right that i was letting somethings off my chest , i seriously need to do that more often otherwise i'll end up in a mental rehab center .
I do agree on some points and sure understand what you're getting too ... but seeing people not trying to change any of that sad truth is just devastating .... hopefully that won't last forever , and i'm seriously counting on our generation to take the lead soon .

رد مع اقتباس