منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب - عرض مشاركة واحدة - FED UP ! Had Enough Already ...
عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 2013-07-27, 17:27   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
tarkan musta
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Hillin مشاهدة المشاركة
Hellow: thanks for sharing us ur topic, and for being so frank
Generally speaking; in every country there're good ppl as there're bad ones, and cultures differs from one country to another. In our country there're many things need to be changed, we have to weed out some bad tradition. I do absolutely agree for that however, honestly speaking,we can't judge ppl and forget to judge ourselves first; ok we may face some bad guys who tend turn us often in a bad mood, frustrate our abilities, our skills but this doesn't mean I must listen to every single word they say. i think good is clear for every one, and personally i running away from problems doesn't fix the problem but it rather make it more complecated,"there're bad guys here as there're bad guys in Paris, spain, germany wherever you go"
hey, patient is a key, ignorance is another key. I may sound idealistic but I'm so frank too. i'm not far from the reality , i live in the same society where you live. frankly speaking, as a woman i encounter more complecated problem and especially wit some bad traditions but this does n't mean I have to put the blame on the traditional area but instead i've to think possitively and try to change it. well, respectfully to ur opinion, this is just how i see things
thx again for such topic
Best Regards
Thanks for sharing your opinion , well i agree on lots of points that you mentioned....but still i think societies like ours are way more damaged than others , it's harder for it to change with all the abnoxious minds laying around everywhere , hopefully it'll change , but a step to change starts with ourselves so everyone is welcome to start changing from their inside

رد مع اقتباس