منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب - عرض مشاركة واحدة - FED UP ! Had Enough Already ...
عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 2013-07-27, 06:45   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
tarkan musta
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

B2 FED UP ! Had Enough Already ...

Hi Everyone
hope y'all doing well ... sharing a thought only , feel free to share your opinions too ....
Isn't it ironic when it doesn't feel like home in your own country ? in a *supposedly idealistic* nation due to its religion .
Isn't it Frustrating , Nerve damaging when you can't live in your own skin , when you're judged for the smallest details , when you are put down for trying to be different not necessarely in a bad way but for attempting to break the mold and actually achieving something successfuly in a land doomed by failures .
I think i've had enough with this country , my country ? i don't know about that for sure ... in fact a country is where you feel that your rights are protected , an environnement where your good work is appreciated and where your uniqeness is aknowledged , a land where you don't have to re-consider anything you're about to do because of what others might say about it ... something that doesn't concern them , not even remotely .
and whenever you see one sign of a promising futur , you'll see a 100 of signs for an inauspicious one . and unlike those who say look at the half full glass . No . a half full gllass in a poisonous sea is capable of killing you at one sip you take . a glass full of bitterness that generations have suffered from .
Enough being said , I long for the day where i'll get to leave this country hopefully ,and of course i'll make sure to take a good look at it so i can appreciate what i will whine up with when i get to a real country .
feel free to agree or disagree , but in case you disagree make it honnest okay ? don't make me feel like this is Utopia ( the ideal country ) we all can make up those fake patriotic two lines so save'em up to the day you may need them .

رد مع اقتباس