مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية Karim-Rap-4-Life

الأوسمة
العضو المميز لسنة 2013 وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية المرتبة الثالثة 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة انتصار1995 مشاهدة المشاركة

we all got too many wounds from being surrounded by wrong persons and we often heal them with new stitches i mean by being alone but at least we will no longer suffer from cannibals as you 've mentioned
I was surounded by a lot of them and after what they did I realized that I need to do something and solitary was the key... I wish it could be another solution but unfortunately there was not!

اقتباس:

i like it as a whole but these lines were so damn great
I don’t need an irritation; I don’t wanna be in a vortex"
I’m not good for tests no guarantee for consequence

yeah it came without thinking deeply

اقتباس:

what i really like about the things you write is that your writings are such a pure mirror that reflects your thoughts
and don't give a damn about the few replies look at me you're the only one who replies on my topics and i appreciate even though i'll never stop because it's my way to say" i exist"
thank you bro i learnt too many new words waiting for "ain't playin "don't be late .
nah I don't care how many comments I got but I'm sure that more than a dozen will bookmark it and read it carefully and I don't blame no body if he didn't leave a comment but I can tell them that their comments mean a lot to me and they give me the power to write again
but it's okay I got two of the best writers in the section now
Intisar and Amine and that's " elbaraka "
and for the Ain't playing it's done since 6 months or more but I just feel lazy to post it but I'll inshallah just hold onn
thanks million times for your annalysis I hope you really learned some words and I forgot to put the definition of
Yellow belly = Coward

gooooood luck sister *

رد مع اقتباس