منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب - عرض مشاركة واحدة - the education in algeria
الموضوع: the education in algeria
عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 2011-12-19, 00:32   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
Killing Spree
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية Killing Spree

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I think the education in our country was always been bad .. but in the past few years it become worse and poor in a dangerous way .. and the main reason is the LMD system ( i speak at the university level of course. and i am an LMD student by the way ) .. i'm not saying that the system is wrong or the student are not on the level .. i'm speaking about the way that the university of Algeria apply this system ... as we know the LMD is an applicative system needs so much Means to achieve the knowlege... but the Algerian government don't supply the university with the necessary tools and technology ... beside the huge number of the students it's a disaster .. teachers are not qualified to teach this system . since they have been studying and teaching old methods for all thier lives ... so all they do is teaching a new system with old method ( only theory and no practice ).. therefore i suppose there will be a big failure of this system in this country and so the Algerian education for the LMD will be the only system in Algeria in the few coming years ... and the student will be the only victim as always . the victim of the fatal decay within the study system in our beloved country.

رد مع اقتباس